• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

Lebanon's Twitter Wars

SeaAb

Legendary Member
Staff member
Super Penguin
Disgusting - who from FPM got her fired? Any idea?
She wasn't 'fired' because of the campaign against her. She was already fired during the covid lockdown but her the company decided to help her by keeping her visa valid so she could stay in the country. When they received an email about her, they decided to cancel her visa to avoid any headaches. Some overzealous FPM supporters were behind the campaign, maybe based in Dubai w bya3rfuwa? We can never be sure..

Walidos

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
She wasn't 'fired' because of the campaign against her. She was already fired during the covid lockdown but her the company decided to help her by keeping her visa valid so she could stay in the country. When they received an email about her, they decided to cancel her visa to avoid any headaches. Some overzealous FPM supporters were behind the campaign, maybe based in Dubai w bya3rfuwa? We can never be sure..
Shame on them... people can be really mean and not understand the impact of their actions!

SAVO

in case i want to get fired from my job ( so i can get the unemployement wage ) ...all i need is to make a video insulting Aoun..?

i thought about scratching my boss car but this is a better option ! :D

Abotareq93

Legendary Member

غرد الكاتب والمخرج شربل خليل على تويتر قائلاً

"يا جماعة هيدي القلعوطة يللي قال شحطوها من شغلها بسبب وشاية من التيار، مشحوطة اساسا من كذا شهر من شغلها، والفيديوهات اللي عم تعملن عم تقبض حقن من يللي عم يدفعوا لأوباش الثورة والاعلام والفن عنا، واقامتها خلصت لأن ما لقيت كفيل.بس ترجع لهون حقها بصقة بوجها وتفووو. "