Lebanon's Twitter Wars

SeaAb

Legendary Member
Staff member
Super Penguin
Disgusting - who from FPM got her fired? Any idea?
She wasn't 'fired' because of the campaign against her. She was already fired during the covid lockdown but her the company decided to help her by keeping her visa valid so she could stay in the country. When they received an email about her, they decided to cancel her visa to avoid any headaches. Some overzealous FPM supporters were behind the campaign, maybe based in Dubai w bya3rfuwa? We can never be sure..

Walidos

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
She wasn't 'fired' because of the campaign against her. She was already fired during the covid lockdown but her the company decided to help her by keeping her visa valid so she could stay in the country. When they received an email about her, they decided to cancel her visa to avoid any headaches. Some overzealous FPM supporters were behind the campaign, maybe based in Dubai w bya3rfuwa? We can never be sure..
Shame on them... people can be really mean and not understand the impact of their actions!

Savo

Orange Room Supporter
in case i want to get fired from my job ( so i can get the unemployement wage ) ...all i need is to make a video insulting Aoun..?

i thought about scratching my boss car but this is a better option ! :D

Abotareq93

Legendary Member

غرد الكاتب والمخرج شربل خليل على تويتر قائلاً

"يا جماعة هيدي القلعوطة يللي قال شحطوها من شغلها بسبب وشاية من التيار، مشحوطة اساسا من كذا شهر من شغلها، والفيديوهات اللي عم تعملن عم تقبض حقن من يللي عم يدفعوا لأوباش الثورة والاعلام والفن عنا، واقامتها خلصت لأن ما لقيت كفيل.بس ترجع لهون حقها بصقة بوجها وتفووو. "

On a side note, Twitter is owned by Jews and a lot of Israelis control it. As usual we are super dumb and end up in using their technology while criticising them...

Savo

Orange Room Supporter
On a side note, Twitter is owned by Jews and a lot of Israelis control it. As usual we are super dumb and end up in using their technology while criticising them...

so its better for anti semite not to use it anymore .
i have no issues with jews .. my ancestors were jews myself and i will continue using it

so its better for anti semite not to use it anymore .
i have no issues with jews .. my ancestors were jews myself and i will continue using it
I have no problem with Jews as well. Actually they as normal as anyone else. I should have wrote Israeli or Sionist.

SeaAb

Legendary Member
Staff member
Super Penguin
:cigar:
ErFcccBXMAQ282N
ErFcccnUUAAcEHK

VipModz

アスカディア『ツ』
Orange Room Supporter
Why hasn't FEA come up with a hashtag against the trending LF hashtag التهريب_المدعوم#Screenshot (13).png