• Hello Guest

Please bear with us! The Orange Room is being restructured.

Lets laugh only!

J. Abizeid

Let’s laugh only!:yelrotflmao:

Let’s dedicate this thread to the depressed or otherwise that needs a good laugh.
You might need it for an escape if you lived in Lebanon during the next four years:crying:.

Here is a favorite I can relate to::oops:

[vbtube]5IGUuVQ_7ZY&feature=related[/vbtube]

• Advertisement
    Your computer might need Adobe flash player to play Utube. You may download it here: http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/

Here are the links for the funny stuff:
    YouTube - Drunk Airline Pilot - Dean Martin & Foster Brooks
    YouTube - Foster Brooks on Dean Martin Roasts
    thank u J...I got them now..but my pc is as slow as a snail...:msnsad:It takes me ages to open the link..i need to tell my boss to buy me a new one so i can waste my time longer in the forum..shhhhhh..kidding don't tell him anything:msnzip::msnwink:

J. Abizeid

thank u J...I got them now..but my pc is as slow as a snail...:msnsad:It takes me ages to open the link..i need to tell my boss to buy me a new one so i can waste my time longer in the forum..shhhhhh..kidding don't tell him anything:msnzip::msnwink:
    OK, I won’t tell him. You can count on me. :devil2:Aki akid akid you can trust me.
    What did you say his name was?:sneaky2:

OK, I won’t tell him. You can count on me. :devil2:Aki akid akid you can trust me.
    What did you say his name was?:sneaky2:
    His name starts with J like you..I bet i can trust u..right???:thumbup:I am sure you figured it out..will u call him to Australia.??.Its not cheap I bet u :sneaky2:

Salome

hahaha dont we all? I wonder how this forum is not on black list yet, its ruining the business:D

CedarJet

[VBTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/8hL6nXfBhj0&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/8hL6nXfBhj0&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/VBTUBE]

I was confused whether to post this vid here or in the blonde-brunette thread. :biggrin:

[VBTUBE]z8FsPv38J_Q[/VBTUBE]

Also, look this up this up on youtube:
    Stupid Game Show Answers

These vids are extremely funny..

Ouch! :biggrin: What's that thing that fell off his head? :p
    I'm hoping hez Jewish that would be much funnier.

ok I Find this Funny:

A family in Saudi Arabia is taking a "genie" to court, accusing it of theft and harassment, reports say.

"They accuse the spirit of threatening them, throwing stones and stealing mobile phones, Al Watan newspaper said.
    The family have lived in the same house near the city of Medina for 15 years but say they only recently became aware of the spirit. They have now moved out.
    A local court is investigating. In Islamic theology, genies are spirits that can harass or possess humans.
    'Get out of the house'
    "We began to hear strange sounds," the head of the family, who come from Mahd Al Dahab, told the Saudi daily. He did not want to be named.
    "At first we did not take it seriously, but then stranger things started to happen and the children got particularly scared when the genie started throwing stones."
    He added: "A woman spoke to me first, and then a man. They said we should get out of the house."
    A local court says it is trying to verify the truthfulness of the claims "despite the difficulty" of doing so.
    Many Westerners know the term genie from the tale of Aladdin and the magic lamp, or the 1960s American sitcom, I Dream of Jeannie.
    But the BBC's Sebastian Usher says genies, or jinn, in Islamic theology can be a lot more sinister.
    They are believed to be normally invisible but with the ability to assume human or animal form, and are often said to be motivated by revenge or jealousy.
    There is a lingering belief in genies in the Muslim world that predates Islam, our correspondent says."

NOTE: What They said about Islamic theology is wrong but still a good laugh.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/8145862.stm

lets all have a laugh...

A judge in India has summoned two Hindu gods, Ram and Hanuman, to help resolve a property dispute.

Judge Sunil Kumar Singh in the eastern state of Jharkhand has issued adverts in newspapers asking the gods to "appear before the court personally".
    BBC NEWS | South Asia | Hindu gods get summons from court

honestly these bbc correspondants have no clue, I can't beleive they get paid for this.

NOTE: No Offense to Hindus