Lets laugh only!

fidelio

fidelio

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Awlak 3m ye7ko 3n Bassil the three gentlemen on the left?
We were having dinner last night and 3 foreigners that look exactly like those gentlemen were sitting on the nexr table. They were engaged in serious discussion and you would think they are three academics debating their fields of study. One of our friends spome their language and when their voices grew a bit louder she told us don't worry.
They were discussing how best to fight mosquitos at night because their rented flat in mar mkhael was too smelly at night so they have to open the shutters which invites more insects inside!
Thatvwas the first thought that came throigh my mind when i saw these gents in the painting.

• Advertisement
  • The_FPMer

The_FPMer

We were having dinner last night and 3 foreigners that look exactly like those gentlemen were sitting on the nexr table. They were engaged in serious discussion and you would think they are three academics debating their fields of study. One of our friends spome their language and when their voices grew a bit louder she told us don't worry.
    They were discussing how best to fight mosquitos at night because their rented flat in mar mkhael was too smelly at night so they have to open the shutters which invites more insects inside!
    Thatvwas the first thought that came throigh my mind when i saw these gents in the painting.
    LOOOOOL 3m te7ke jad? I just had a conversation today morning with a friend who's interested in renting an apartment he just saw on OLX located in Mar Mkhail.