Parliamentary elections 2018 LF Candidates

F

freelebanonn

Legendary Member
Didn’t Aoun issue the order to stop fighting? Look, it is very hard for us today to sign here and say whether you should have fought to the death like the heroes of Dahr el WaHch did, or accept the surrender and hope to love to fight another day. I’ll just remind you that the maghaouir didn’t join the fight either. I’m sure some people demonstrated more or less courage that day, but at least I can say that GMA didn’t blame Kallas because he was on the FPM list in 2005.
He didint blame him i do. My uncle ( ra2ed Albert Tannous) died in daher el wahech . My father went to search for him so passed by in the sakana of kallas to ask if they knew anything about him. he found kallas sitting with his wife in his pyjama while my uncle turned out he was fighting in daher el wahech ( died in the battle) . He was 1 word close to beating the shit out of him that day. You said it kallas was on FPM list in 2005 now suddenly he is with LF.

• Advertisement
  • Nonan

Nonan

He didint blame him i do. My uncle ( ra2ed Albert Tannous) died in daher el wahech . My father went to search for him so passed by in the sakana of kallas to ask if they knew anything about him. he found kallas sitting with his wife in his pyjama while my uncle turned out he was fighting in daher el wahech ( died in the battle) . He was 1 word close to beating the shit out of him that day. You said it kallas was on FPM list in 2005 now suddenly he is with LF.
    I understand you, and your uncle was a hero, like so many of the men martyred on that day (and during the preceding wars). I have no comment on whether Kallas is a good candidate or not, I’m just saying that he was FPM’s candidate in 2005,why didn’t FPM field him again now? Why are they leaving the field open to Albert Mansour (who was minister of defense and covered the attacks of October 13)

Muki

Muki

Orange Room Supporter
    Jamil el-Sayyed, Albert Mansour, al-Walid Sukriyeh, Emile Rahme....

لائحة المخابرات السورية

FPM should support LF against these people. They can sacrifice a seat.

F

freelebanonn

Legendary Member
    Jamil el-Sayyed, Albert Mansour, al-Walid Sukriyeh, Emile Rahme....

لائحة المخابرات السورية

FPM should support LF against these people. They can sacrifice a seat.
    Actually its LF greed who didint accept to share a seat with FPM because they consider themselves the strongest in baalbeck. FPM was supposed to take the catholic seat and LF the maronite. LF refused cause they wanted both seats. @Nonan this is a reply to you too.

Muki

Muki

Orange Room Supporter
    Actually its LF greed who didint accept to share a seat with FPM because they consider themselves the strongest in baalbeck. FPM was supposed to take the catholic seat and LF the maronite. LF refused cause they wanted both seats. @Nonan this is a reply to you too.
    Regardless (and I didn't know that info prior to you sharing it with me), I still think FPMers as voters and party members should support LF candidates in this region only (baalback hermel) instead of forming a third alliance and allowing the Syrian mukhabarat list to win by dividing the vote.

F

freelebanonn

Legendary Member
    Regardless (and I didn't know that info prior to you sharing it with me), I still think FPMers as voters and party members should support LF candidates in this region only (baalback hermel) instead of forming a third alliance and allowing the Syrian mukhabarat list to win by dividing the vote.
    Why dont LF do the same by supporting FPM list in baalbeck? Or why didnt they trade with another district like supporting FPM list in jezzine instead of nominating ajaj haddad? LF are a bunch of hypocrites thats why. They ran to ally with other major parties in districts where they are weak and refused to ally with anyone in the districts where they felt strong.

Placebo

Placebo

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Actually, the LF strategy in metn. Keserwan and the norhern district is very good. As much as I dislike them, but they are simply running on their own , (or with minor allies) to demonstrate and test their strength.

They also have more coherant lists, even if all they could manage to get is 1mp in metn for example.
    I’m expecting the Lf to achieve a surprisingly good result. They are by far the biggest winners from this election law.

Where is FPM in all of this ? When is the official declaration of the candidates ? All we hear is internal bickering and failed deals here and there.

F

freelebanonn

Legendary Member
    Actually, the LF strategy in metn. Keserwan and the norhern district is very good. As much as I dislike them, but they are simply running on their own , (or with minor allies) to demonstrate and test their strength.

They also have more coherant lists, even if all they could manage to get is 1mp in metn for example.
    I’m expecting the Lf to achieve a surprisingly good result. They are by far the biggest winners from this election law.

Where is FPM in all of this ? When is the official declaration of the candidates ? All we hear is internal bickering and failed deals here and there.
    This is just for shows. LF are weak in metn so they are trying to fill their lists with nobodies ( politically not fame wise) in the hope of getting 1 hasel for eddy to pass. allying with others will not pass without a cost thats why they went alone. For example had they asked fpm for alliance in metn knowing that for sure in this case LF candidate will pass on behalf of an FPM one ( due to tafdili) , FPM will than ask to return the favour somewhere else. LF greedy mentality thought that by running alone in metn they might manage to get this seat without the need to give a favour back somewhere else.

Abotareq93

Abotareq93

Legendary Member
    جعجع: كان فيني بكل سهولة كون قاعد بقصر بعبدا.. ولكن!

قال رئيس حزب القوات اللبنانية سمير جعجع: "كان فيني بكل سهولة كون قاعد بقصر بعبدا"، ولكن "فضلت العيش بجانب قصر بعبدا حسب قناعاتي وليس في القصر حسب قناعاتهم".

وتابع:"عُرض علينا بعهد الوصاية الكثير من المناصب ولم نقبل".

واضاف: "القوات كانت مجموعة من المؤسسات ولم يستطيعوا لإثبات أي فساد أو هدر داخل مؤسساتنا، وفي العملية الإنتخابية سنخوضها منفردين في العديد من الأماكن باستثناء بعضها، نحن نؤمن بالقوات اللبنانية لأننا لا نؤمن بالمواقع بل بما نفع".

واشار الى ان " القوات أثبتت فعاليتها في شتى المجالات والمخابرات السورية فبركت العديد من المفات لنا وأثبتنا فعاليتنا، ففي أيام الحرب عملنا على موضوع الضمان الإجتماعي ومواضيع أخرى".

Such a lying asshole; he couldn't get more than 42 votes twice; even some of his allies didn't vote for him. During the Syrian era, he went to Kordaha to brown-nose Hafez AlAssad hoping to get some positions or to become president.

J

joseph_lubnan

Legendary Member
    جعجع: كان فيني بكل سهولة كون قاعد بقصر بعبدا.. ولكن!

قال رئيس حزب القوات اللبنانية سمير جعجع: "كان فيني بكل سهولة كون قاعد بقصر بعبدا"، ولكن "فضلت العيش بجانب قصر بعبدا حسب قناعاتي وليس في القصر حسب قناعاتهم".

وتابع:"عُرض علينا بعهد الوصاية الكثير من المناصب ولم نقبل".

واضاف: "القوات كانت مجموعة من المؤسسات ولم يستطيعوا لإثبات أي فساد أو هدر داخل مؤسساتنا، وفي العملية الإنتخابية سنخوضها منفردين في العديد من الأماكن باستثناء بعضها، نحن نؤمن بالقوات اللبنانية لأننا لا نؤمن بالمواقع بل بما نفع".

واشار الى ان " القوات أثبتت فعاليتها في شتى المجالات والمخابرات السورية فبركت العديد من المفات لنا وأثبتنا فعاليتنا، ففي أيام الحرب عملنا على موضوع الضمان الإجتماعي ومواضيع أخرى".

Such a lying asshole; he couldn't get more than 42 votes twice; even some of his allies didn't vote for him. During the Syrian era, he went to Kordaha to brown-nose Hafez AlAssad hoping to get some positions or to become president.
    I have to give him credit that he hasn't jumped in HA lap or enabled the Iranian wissaye bus yet. Unlike the hypocritical FPM, that was at the forefront of collaborating with HA, cover it's weapons and the Iranian wissaye. Lebanese Patriots should vote against FPM and Bassil, at the very least for a symbolic stand against the Iranian wissaye.

Abotareq93

Abotareq93

Legendary Member
    Hanna 3atik on OTV: I think LF block will be between 6 and 8

F

freelebanonn

Legendary Member
    Hanna 3atik on OTV: I think LF block will be between 6 and 8
    Heard him saying that. He is biased a lot . If he turned out to be right, It will be a huge blow for geagea ( bu i dont think so). Yesterday i heard him speaking after LF zahle list came to visit it him. It was the 1st time since the election campaigns started that i saw him unhappy. He barely smiled and looked worried when making the speech. I dont know if i read him right but he made me feel that things are starting to be clearer and they are not looking good for him.

He reminded me of PMA look when he was appearing every couple of hours on tv with an anxious look and tone on election day in 2009 asking for people to go vote.

Abotareq93

Abotareq93

Legendary Member
    Heard him saying that. He is biased a lot . If he turned out to be right, It will be a huge blow for geagea ( bu i dont think so). Yesterday i heard him speaking after LF zahle list came to visit it him. It was the 1st time since the election campaigns started that i saw him unhappy. He barely smiled and looked worried when making the speech. I dont know if i read him right but he made me feel that things are starting to be clearer and they are not looking good for him.
    In spite of FM support for him in many districts? How disastrous would it have been without FM support? I hope you're right.

F

freelebanonn

Legendary Member
    In spite of FM support for him in many districts? How disastrous would it have been without FM support? I hope you're right.
    Thats why i dont think hanna atik is right (even though i want him to be ) but geagea surely looke worried yesterday . Maybe it had nothing to do with the election or maybe just because his zahle list will probably underperfom in comparison to LF results in other districts, we will have to wait and see.