LF corruption files - gathering data and info

• Advertisement
  • Lebanese Pride

Lebanese Pride

Orange Room Supporter
    My post got deleted for "trolling" I simply challenged the OP to post these corruption files and almost 1 week later nothing had been posted... a thread with 2 replies lol

light-in-dark

light-in-dark

Legendary Member
    All war lords militias including Samir Geagea walid joumblatt and others but especially Samir Geagea brought toxic waste to pollute the underground water if Lebanon and kill our people with cancer.
    Nabih Berri and elie hobeyka protected the thieves of electrical generators to pollute our atmosphere and kill our people with cancer.
    Joumblatt tOok the exclusive contrats of dumping waste and their treatment to pollute both the earth and the atmosphere.
    Samir Geagea is a part of a criminal organisation to kill Lebanese people.

light-in-dark

light-in-dark

Legendary Member
    Here is a film of kizboun
    they are the most corrupted

light-in-dark

light-in-dark

Legendary Member
    Bassoul exchange company have been swept by Lebanese forces sadem militiamen in 1990.

light-in-dark

light-in-dark

Legendary Member
    Who remembers the Lebanese forces bureau in 1987 at jounieh da2ira 3ikarieh, you have to pay for them before going to do any transaction.
    El khowwat 3 al bingo wal mata3im waynon. Lebanese forces companies like East and west insurance where are they now. Where the money of LF weapons sale.
    How Geagea is paying for living in me3rab castle.
    How come in two years after his release he built me3rab castle.
    No corruption hein tell me Yalla alla yrham elli mato Kemal el kaddieh.
    Sinine Hayteh ma3 el kowwat Kano khayeh.
    Inshallah Michel Aoun ma yrajji3 saadoune ta ma tkoun sinine hayateh ma3 el tayyar mitil kanit ma3 el kowwat.

The_FPMer

The_FPMer

Who remembers the Lebanese forces bureau in 1987 at jounieh da2ira 3ikarieh, you have to pay for them before going to do any transaction.
    El khowwat 3 al bingo wal mata3im waynon. Lebanese forces companies like East and west insurance where are they now. Where the money of LF weapons sale.
    How Geagea is paying for living in me3rab castle.
    How come in two years after his release he built me3rab castle.
    No corruption hein tell me Yalla alla yrham elli mato Kemal el kaddieh.
    Sinine Hayteh ma3 el kowwat Kano khayeh.
    Inshallah Michel Aoun ma yrajji3 saadoune ta ma tkoun sinine hayateh ma3 el tayyar mitil kanit ma3 el kowwat.
    The money from the weapons trade got transferred to offshore bank accounts accounts. Some of it was swindled. The guy who mastermind it got killed in Brazil in ~2013 if I remember correctly.

light-in-dark

light-in-dark

Legendary Member
    The money from the weapons trade got transferred to offshore bank accounts accounts. Some of it was swindled. The guy who mastermind it got killed in Brazil in ~2013 if I remember correctly.
    Mike Nassar from kfar katra was killed.
    He made money from tabacco and uranium and chemical nepalium NI from roumania to saddam.
    Mike Nassar was buying lands in shouf and Lebanon from Christians not to sell to anyone else. I think that he was not clean too: money laundering. Mike Nassar was hobeyka thugs too

light-in-dark

light-in-dark

Legendary Member
    Late scandale was minister Pierre abou 3assé in his ministry Stopped the registration of Syrian refugees new born babies in Lebanon.
    In that way Syrians control will not be successful. The Syrian can live in Syria and be registered as refugee in Lebanon. Don’t blame anyone blame yourselves geageaists.
    helping changing Lebanese demography. For what we were fighting though please tell me.

The_FPMer

The_FPMer

Mike Nassar from kfar katra was killed.
    He made money from tabacco and uranium and chemical nepalium NI from roumania to saddam.
    Mike Nassar was buying lands in shouf and Lebanon from Christians not to sell to anyone else. I think that he was not clean too: money laundering. Mike Nassar was hobeyka thugs too
    What happened to Cobra? Rumors say that he's dying of cancer. Have you read his book?

light-in-dark

light-in-dark

Legendary Member
    What happened to Cobra? Rumors say that he's dying of cancer. Have you read his book?
    I saw a French writer who wrote again cobra book. But I don’t know I have to call someone in ain el remmaneh.
    This year I was there I saw from far his cousin. I didn’t salute him.
    If really he has cancer it will be coz of his victims prayers

The_FPMer

The_FPMer

I saw a French writer who wrote again cobra book. But I don’t know I have to call someone in ain el remmaneh.
    This year I was there I saw from far his cousin. I didn’t salute him.
    If really he has cancer it will be coz of his victims prayers
    Have you read "Hazihi Shahadati" written by Pierre Andari?

light-in-dark

light-in-dark

Legendary Member
    Non what is about this book??
    Have you read "Hazihi Shahadati" written by Pierre Andari?
    I think you are talking about Paul 3indareh. I know that he has a book al Jabal hakikat la tarham but hazihi chadati no.
    Both I didn’t read them coz I lived all that period I have my observations too. The same will be.
    What he have special in that book??