LF corruption files - gathering data and info

light-in-dark

light-in-dark

Legendary Member
This is Lebanese forces crimes against Christians communities before 1990 during nineties and till now free cancer for everyone not corrupted but stupid criminals.
News > WorldMilitias leave behind `ecological time-bomb' from Italy
Lebanon / toxic waste scandal
IN THE foothills of Mount Lebanon and near the Mediterranean coast - where the country's new tourists are once again being advised to ski in the morning and swim in the afternoon - lie an estimated 10,000 barrels of toxic waste. Some are said to lie deep beneath the all-year snows of Mount Sannine, others around the Armenian Bourj Hammoud suburb of Beirut - a lethal cocktail of chemicals which, according to Greenpeace, constitutes "an ecological time-bomb" in one of the Middle East's most beautiful, if war-scarred, countries.
Incredibly, all this has been known for at least six months - since Greenpeace, at the request of the Lebanese government, examined two containers of methyl and ethyl acrylate, used in the manufacture of plastic, which were found lying unprotected in Beirut port.

Since then, the cabinet has set up a judicial inquiry to find out who encouraged the Italians to dump the chemicals here at the height of the civil war in 1987. But the inquiry has reached no conclusions; a 70-year- old pharmacist hired by a parliamentary sub-committee to give evidence was arrested for allegedly making false statements; a parliamentarian has accused the Environment Minister of involvement in chemicals smuggling - and Greenpeace has been told its offer to help remove the toxic waste will not, for the present, be accepted.

Fouad Hamdane, Greenpeace's Mediterranean spokesman, said 2,000 barrels of chemical waste were buried at Bourj Hammoud, another 2,000 on waste ground at Karantina - the site of a Palestinian camp whose inhabitants were massacred by Phalangist militiamen in 1976 - and up to 800 barrels were dumped at Chnanir, scarcely two miles from the residence of the Maronite Catholic patriarch, Cardinal Nasrallah Sfeir.
>
>
A post-war general amnesty law, passed in 1991, may protect those responsible, although some lawyers believe it would be of no benefit to defendants should charges be brought against them.

The delays have angered doctors, including Fouad Boustany, president of the Lebanese Doctors Union, who, in a newspaper article headed "Toxic waste and poisoned ministers", suggested that "the greater the crime, the less we can expect justice".

• Advertisement
  • light-in-dark

light-in-dark

Legendary Member
    I wish for once in your life you made sense in your post.
    Second, why doesn't the LF want a state? They werent involved in the corruption in the 90s and only came into the gov in 2005. They have nothing to hide buddy. la2 LF want a state and it benefits from one when the state and our LAF is strong. It took you 10 years to accept the LAF? Well that is bad luck for you. We accept it from the start but we want a strong LAF. People in Lebanon if the LAF falls and crumbles same as in 75 they know what they need to do to protect their areas. I hope it doesn't come to that point.

The issue is not with Taef. The issue is with the people not implementing Taef. The christians remained in the grade 1 posts, Presidency, Army chief, Governor etc. Implement Taef and bring on admin decentralisation with a senate which weakens the Parliament and weakens the central authority which is what the christians want.
    Here is the sentence in orange highlighted show me that you are LF too. You are talking on their behalf!!!???

light-in-dark

light-in-dark

Legendary Member
    LOL
    Out of the whole paragraph that is what you understood? :)
    It doesn’t bother me at all that you are LF. But what is unacceptable is to talk like a geageaist and putting the avatar saying you are Aoune32! You are confusing simple people. I told you before to put something else than aoune. Put your real identity or being independent.

Aoune32!

Aoune32!

It doesn’t bother me at all that you are LF. But what is unacceptable is to talk like a geageaist and putting the avatar saying you are Aoune32! You are confusing simple people. I told you before to put something else than aoune. Put your real identity or being independent.
    i am not independent nor am i ma3 l LF. i am with the man sitting right now in Baabda without being with his son in law.

F

freelebanonn

Legendary Member
    Al-akhbar did many articles on hasbani and abou assi corruption when they were ministers of health and shou2oun ijtime3iye respectively. i dont have patience to dig them all up for you. Roula ibrahim ( wife of ghassan saoud) did most of the investigations and they didint even dare suing her.

light-in-dark

light-in-dark

Legendary Member
    Al-akhbar did many articles on hasbani and abou assi corruption when they were ministers of health and shou2oun ijtime3iye respectively. i dont have patience to dig them all up for you. Roula ibrahim ( wife of ghassan saoud) did most of the investigations and they didint even dare suing her.
    Iza had an fi yrja3 yhottone please.
    Only dumping toxic waste and killing his parents and relatives is enough not to trust these criminals Geageaist. Our food is poison now for centuries our water not healthy for drinking all people living in old Christian areas under Geagea will die by cancer. N my family the most of death reason was cancer including my dad and uncle.

LForever

LForever

This is Lebanese forces crimes against Christians communities before 1990 during nineties and till now free cancer for everyone not corrupted but stupid criminals.
    News > WorldMilitias leave behind `ecological time-bomb' from Italy
    Lebanon / toxic waste scandal
    IN THE foothills of Mount Lebanon and near the Mediterranean coast - where the country's new tourists are once again being advised to ski in the morning and swim in the afternoon - lie an estimated 10,000 barrels of toxic waste. Some are said to lie deep beneath the all-year snows of Mount Sannine, others around the Armenian Bourj Hammoud suburb of Beirut - a lethal cocktail of chemicals which, according to Greenpeace, constitutes "an ecological time-bomb" in one of the Middle East's most beautiful, if war-scarred, countries.
    Incredibly, all this has been known for at least six months - since Greenpeace, at the request of the Lebanese government, examined two containers of methyl and ethyl acrylate, used in the manufacture of plastic, which were found lying unprotected in Beirut port.

Since then, the cabinet has set up a judicial inquiry to find out who encouraged the Italians to dump the chemicals here at the height of the civil war in 1987. But the inquiry has reached no conclusions; a 70-year- old pharmacist hired by a parliamentary sub-committee to give evidence was arrested for allegedly making false statements; a parliamentarian has accused the Environment Minister of involvement in chemicals smuggling - and Greenpeace has been told its offer to help remove the toxic waste will not, for the present, be accepted.

Fouad Hamdane, Greenpeace's Mediterranean spokesman, said 2,000 barrels of chemical waste were buried at Bourj Hammoud, another 2,000 on waste ground at Karantina - the site of a Palestinian camp whose inhabitants were massacred by Phalangist militiamen in 1976 - and up to 800 barrels were dumped at Chnanir, scarcely two miles from the residence of the Maronite Catholic patriarch, Cardinal Nasrallah Sfeir.
    >
    >
    A post-war general amnesty law, passed in 1991, may protect those responsible, although some lawyers believe it would be of no benefit to defendants should charges be brought against them.

The delays have angered doctors, including Fouad Boustany, president of the Lebanese Doctors Union, who, in a newspaper article headed "Toxic waste and poisoned ministers", suggested that "the greater the crime, the less we can expect justice".
    Lol
    Rfa3 da3wa 3layon? Chou nater? Min men3ak?

MELF

MELF

Orange Room Supporter
    Lol
    Rfa3 da3wa 3layon? Chou nater? Min men3ak?
    Weird they never specify the contents of this "toxic waste" that was dumped, and what the half-lives of these chemicals are.

light-in-dark

light-in-dark

Legendary Member
    M

MinCanada

Hallo Rafik,
    Here you have the full study at Harvard university in 2017 see the link below:

The Americans said that the Italian mafia and Geagea are partners in that shit.
    Use a bit of logic and way less of hatred and pure ignorance.
    I'll ask you this question: how come the Syrians did not bring up a charge against SG when they brought out every single incident that happened during the war?

Danny Z

Danny Z

Legendary Member
    Use a bit of logic and way less of hatred and pure ignorance.
    I'll ask you this question: how come the Syrians did not bring up a charge against SG when they brought out every single incident that happened during the war?
    is that your logic? Who ****ing cares about toxic waste when they brought murder charges against him and got him the death sentence, why bother with wasting more resources to try him for other crimes. no wonder you are ouwwet, not a single shred of logic.

light-in-dark

light-in-dark

Legendary Member
    Here is el nasiri Najah wakim talking about Geagea look at the drug dealers in the Middle East.

light-in-dark

light-in-dark

Legendary Member
    Here is el nasiri Najah wakim talking about Geagea look at the drug dealers in the Middle East.
    Haykto najah wakim baddo katleh Tané.
    Kan istazoun la ikhwté in the 1974. They were kataeb before being now geageaists. Karatou katleh wa kassaroulo syarto.

light-in-dark

light-in-dark

Legendary Member
    Look here the essence of corruption and treason

light-in-dark

light-in-dark

Legendary Member
    Y’a di3an elli matou
    Lil 3ibra no comments
    Did we learn something
    Especially look joumblatt what said to khaddam At the end Samir Geagea signed Taef
    Y’a di3an elli mato

light-in-dark

light-in-dark

Legendary Member
    Khalas move on, 40 years passed since
    We have to learn from our mistakes my friend to look forward no!!!
    We put blood, energy, lands, money and saints (our martyrs) to keep our cedars and cross not for selling them to KSA Syria Israel or Iran turkey.
    Geagea sold us like USA and occidental countries left us to our fate.
    I am asking why boutros khawand Samir Geagea didn’t ask about him specifically. He was kidnapped in September 1992. Geagea was out of jail after going out of jail didn’t ask about him weird no.
    If I am mistake I happen to revive his cause again. Sami here made this video for boutros khawand