LF corruption files - gathering data and info

MELF

MELF

Orange Room Supporter
let them blame the LF as much as they want. :)
They can blame and attack all they want. It means absolutely nothing as far as reality is concerned. It is all done for short-term political gain and they'll change their tune the moment they need something from LF. See Hizbullah must be disarmed, to Mr. Baltaji, Mr. One Way Ticket, and ou3a khayyak...

One striking observation I noticed when sitting down with FPMers -- how much anti-American they are. They are being brainwashed.

• Advertisement
  • MELF

MELF

Orange Room Supporter
    We blame li bhim yalli msammé halo Hakim mot LF. We are LF.
    He's not the one who named himself Hakim, it is his comrades.
    الحكيم حصرم بعين الكل ورمز الصمود ضد القمع وطغيان سوريا وعملائها بلبنان ومن ضمنهم الحركة العونية الفاشلة يللي تواطئت مع حزب الله لقيام الدويلة على حساب الدولة. التاريخ لن يرحمكم

Aoune32!

Aoune32!

He's not the one who named himself Hakim, it is his comrades.
    الحكيم حصرم بعين الكل ورمز الصمود ضد القمع وطغيان سوريا وعملائها بلبنان ومن ضمنهم الحركة العونية الفاشلة يللي تواطئت مع حزب الله لقيام الدويلة على حساب الدولة. التاريخ لن يرحمكم

Dr. Eggnog

Dr. Eggnog

Nuclear Egg Expert
    Orange Room Supporter
    This belongs here:

وزراء القوات لم يستقيلوا تماماً!

القصة تنقسم إلى قسمين. الأول، أنّ وزراء القوات اللبنانية لا يزالون يُمارسون تصريف الأعمال، ويوقّعون البريد الخاص بوزاراتهم. أما الثاني، فهو إخفاء الوزير ريشار قيومجيان عقود عمل المتطوعين في برنامج «الاستجابة لأزمة النزوح السوري» عن المدير العام، وعدم السماح للأخير بالمشاركة في وضع التعديلات على خطة العام المقبل، التي تسعى إلى «تمكين النازح السوري في المجتمع المضيف» أكثر فأكثر

Dr. Eggnog

Dr. Eggnog

Nuclear Egg Expert
    Orange Room Supporter
    My response : P
    Nothing should ever be taken as 100% factual without verification, no matter the source.

That being said, Al Akhbar has as much tendency to make shit up as it has to put out some amazing pieces of investigative journalism. Sometimes its easy to tell which is which ("masader" vs actual references), sometimes it's not. It's up to the reader to make their mind up. Anyway, this piece is an interesting read with interesting points, I think.

modesty

modesty

جعجع يسحب مقاتليه من جبهة الشمال في معركة قنات بعد خلاف بينه وبين بشير الجميل ولولا تدخل الرئيس شمعون بعد الاتفاق مع بشير لارسال قوة مشتركة 4F28E204-DB7A-477A-95E4-6CB868C59FD5.jpeg لكانت سقطت المنطقة كلها

WiseCookie

WiseCookie

I'm not entirely clear as to the purpose of this thread other than confirmation bias.

WiseCookie

WiseCookie

There's a thread for every party and nothing preventing anyone from following them all. In fact, the FPM thread is probably the most active.
    Do not misunderstand me. I only happened to comment on this one and not the FPM thread. The problem with threads like these is that they reek of confirmation bias. If I google "[Insert political party] corruption" for any party on the globe I will find fabricated and non-fabricated evidence. I'll find articles and even books.

My suggestion is to improve the thread and put a cap on how many years back you can go. The conditions of the war were different, the international political landscape is different, and we have a different cast of characters added.

Could you deny those facts it’s all documented and the references are in front of your eyes.
    I'm not, much like I give no excuse to the Lebanese Force's cooperation with Israel back in the war. The only difference is that I don't give people the same pass when they find cooperation with Syria to be a carte blanche. But I digress and don't want to get us off-topic.

My point is, I've been a member of this forum when it was called LFPM.org, so technically since 2001. Admittedly I haven't been active in over a decade on here, but I do know one thing. People rarely change their minds from obscure resources being quoted on the internet.

modesty

modesty

Do not misunderstand me. I only happened to comment on this one and not the FPM thread. The problem with threads like these is that they reek of confirmation bias. If I google "[Insert political party] corruption" for any party on the globe I will find fabricated and non-fabricated evidence. I'll find articles and even books.

My suggestion is to improve the thread and put a cap on how many years back you can go. The conditions of the war were different, the international political landscape is different, and we have a different cast of characters added.

I'm not, much like I give no excuse to the Lebanese Force's cooperation with Israel back in the war. The only difference is that I don't give people the same pass when they find cooperation with Syria to be a carte blanche. But I digress and don't want to get us off-topic.

My point is, I've been a member of this forum when it was called LFPM.org, so technically since 2001. Admittedly I haven't been active in over a decade on here, but I do know one thing. People rarely change their minds from obscure resources being quoted on the internet.
    Let’s go back to my post concerning the subject of the topic, i think I mentioned clearly my un refutable references and you have to admit it, when there is another topic about relation with syria I’ll provide you with plenty of documents Also.

Dr. Eggnog

Dr. Eggnog

Nuclear Egg Expert
    Orange Room Supporter
    [IMG]https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/1179452175665291264/ZEoWJAap_bigger.jpg[/IMG][B]Hussein Bazzi[/B]‏ @[B]HusseinBazzi0[/B][/SIZE]">[SIZE=6]
    [IMG]https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/1179452175665291264/ZEoWJAap_bigger.jpg[/IMG][B]Hussein Bazzi[/B]‏ @[B]HusseinBazzi0[/B][/SIZE]
    5h5 hours ago
    More

بعد دخول المحتجين إلى مكتبه تبيّن بأن محافظ عكار "عماد اللبكي" المحسوب على حزب القوات اللبنانية يُوقّع رخص سلاح على بياض دون أسماء ويوزعها لمن يدفع.
    بعد دخول المحتجين إلى مكتبه تبيّن بأن محافظ عكار "عماد اللبكي" المحسوب على حزب القوات اللبنانية يُوقّع رخص سلاح على بياض دون أسماء ويوزعها لمن يدفع.