• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

LGBT Rights in Lebanon

Indie

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
I guess this trans woman did not get the memo sent out by the "all powerful trans lobby" that there are 50 genders! And this transgendered woman has actually said that she is a biological male because she was born a biological male and would die a biological male but rather that she decided to try as best as she can to resemble the opposite sex for her own happiness!

That is what my entire argument with you is about!! The few vocal idiots do not sum up the opinion or the wishes of the majority! Much like males particularly the ones calling for "men's rights" are throwing crazy feminists ranting on YouTube videos in the face of females with actual logical demands to paint the picture that all feminists are men hating lesbians and no one should listen to them... People are painting the picture that the vast majority of transgendered individuals are talking about 50 genders, cisgenders and I don't know what else simply to dismiss the actual validity of someone feeling uncomfortable in their own skin! And this is why I freaking hate the term "leftist" or "SJW"! it has become the easiest way to dismiss an actually valid argument!

In my posts I made sure to distinguish between the trans lobby / SJWs and individual trans people.

If you missed it, that's on you.

spacecreature

The danger now is that they are making "being trans" the cool new thing, so kids are encouraged to take that "easy way out" instead of working through their issues and gaining psychological and spiritual self-knowledge.

Half of the trends nowadays don't make sense anyway, from silly internet memes to models disfigured with Vitiligo being portrayed as the most beautiful things since the original supermodels...

But, for example, a male-to-female trans cannot get pregnant and give birth. They don't fully experience what it is to be a woman, no matter how many surgeries they go through.

What exactly makes one a woman or a man then? So to you, a barren woman for example is not a woman anymore coz she can't experience the gift of giving birth?
Like I said it's a very complex issue...

Indie

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
What exactly makes one a woman or a man then?

I would ask you the same question :)

Does being a woman consist of dressing up like one?

So to you, a barren woman for example is not a woman anymore coz she can't experience the gift of giving birth?
Like I said it's a very complex issue...

Imo, the comparison doesn't hold. Most women who can't have children feel a great loss because of it, while men who transition to female take hormones that they know will sterilize them. The appearance part is more important to them than the motherhood part.

spacecreature

I would ask you the same question :)

Does being a woman consist of dressing up like one?

Imo, the comparison doesn't hold. Most women who can't have children feel a great loss because of it, while men who transition to female take hormones that they know will sterilize them. The appearance part is more important to them than the motherhood part.

I guess you haven't met women who actually don't even want to have children haha! ;) But seriously you can't just identify what a woman is just by her ability to "tfa2ess wled". Maybe the feminists in here are better placed to explain this?
No but seriously 3an sahih, it would be interesting to answer the question I asked before, what makes you a man or a woman? Most of the things they do to fit their gender is an aquired thing through education. The way they dress talk behave etc it's a social construct. Some parts are instinctive yes, but most of it all is learned at a young age by parents n society etc. In addition to the genetical sex ofcourse. If the person already behaves like one, and the option to transition is there, it only becomes expected to go ahead with that option hoping it will solve all your problems. Even though it might not ultimately. I am sure the caricature flamboyant transexuals we see in the media is not representative of who or what they are, I'm sure we might be working with one without knowing. Many are very convincing and act normal. I know that this is the easy route, and that it doesn't mean it might not have been initially a deep psychological problem, but if the transition somewhat solves or at least attempts to solve their problems n lower their pain, then who am I to forbid it..
Like I said I'm not condoning it, I'm just thinking out loud and brainstorming with u :) I restate, it's fascinating how one can be so sure of the complete rightness of their opinion. It's hard for me to make a choice...
PEACE.

Isabella

The queen of "Bazella"
Orange Room Supporter
I guess you haven't met women who actually don't even want to have children haha! ;) But seriously you can't just identify what a woman is just by her ability to "tfa2ess wled". Maybe the feminists in here are better placed to explain this?
No but seriously 3an sahih, it would be interesting to answer the question I asked before, what makes you a man or a woman? Most of the things they do to fit their gender is an aquired thing through education. The way they dress talk behave etc it's a social construct. Some parts are instinctive yes, but most of it all is learned at a young age by parents n society etc. In addition to the genetical sex ofcourse. If the person already behaves like one, and the option to transition is there, it only becomes expected to go ahead with that option hoping it will solve all your problems. Even though it might not ultimately. I am sure the caricature flamboyant transexuals we see in the media is not representative of who or what they are, I'm sure we might be working with one without knowing. Many are very convincing and act normal. I know that this is the easy route, and that it doesn't mean it might not have been initially a deep psychological problem, but if the transition somewhat solves or at least attempts to solve their problems n lower their pain, then who am I to forbid it..
Like I said I'm not condoning it, I'm just thinking out loud and brainstorming with u :) I restate, it's fascinating how one can be so sure of the complete rightness of their opinion. It's hard for me to make a choice...
PEACE.

It's funny to see you say to indie maybe the feminists on the forum can better answer this question lol if you look at some of her old posts I'm pretty certain you will see something totally different than limiting a woman to her sexual organs and having children! For the longest time the role of resident feminist has been hers :), but her opinions were subject to change throughout the years I guess lol!

I don't think gender is an entirely biological thing, that's what sex is for me lol... I'm of the opinion that gender is almost entirely a social construct, ie: what makes a man manly, and what makes a woman feminine! And I somewhat agree with the rest of your post lol

spacecreature

It's funny to see you say to indie maybe the feminists on the forum can better answer this question lol if you look at some of her old posts I'm pretty certain you will see something totally different than limiting a woman to her sexual organs and having children! For the longest time the role of resident feminist has been hers :), but her opinions were subject to change throughout the years I guess lol!

I don't think gender is an entirely biological thing, that's what sex is for me lol... I'm of the opinion that gender is almost entirely a social construct, ie: what makes a man manly, and what makes a woman feminine! And I somewhat agree with the rest of your post lol

Weird you mentioned that, I have noticed that slight change too! Although I wasn't really monitoring her hehe, ( I often confuse names anyway) but I learned hers quickly coz it seemed as if she was way more avant guard than the rest of us, and that's exactly why I voted for her n will vote for her again ;) I guess she has matured haha! Love you @Indie !!!

Indie

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Weird you mentioned that, I have noticed that slight change too! Although I wasn't really monitoring her hehe, ( I often confuse names anyway) but I learned hers quickly coz it seemed as if she was way more avant guard than the rest of us, and that's exactly why I voted for her n will vote for her again ;) I guess she has matured haha! Love you @Indie !!!

How sweet! Thank you my dear :) Love you too <3

Yes, you can say I have matured and my perspective on certain things has changed. I have identified as a feminist for as long as I can remember; however, I have come to realize that feminism has moved from giving women the respect and rights they should have to all sorts of aberrations. Unfortunately, many alternative agendas have usurped feminism to fool us into believing things that, ultimately, do not make us happier...on the contrary.

On the question of child-bearing: no, I do not think it is the only factor that makes a woman a woman. It is simply one of the many factors that trans-women do not have.

And, no, it is not true that sex is biological while gender is socially constructed. Science says otherwise. There is a reason why the vast majority of people's sex and gender corresponds.

There are exceptions to every rule, of course; and, women who don't want children are in this category, as well. But exceptions are, by definition, out of the norm.

That being said, there are variations within the norm. For example: some women are bigger and stronger than most, some men are smaller built, some women enjoy working as a mechanic, some men enjoy being nurses. However, variations such as these do not invalidate the fact that, overall, gender is closely related to biological sex.

I'll end by pointing out a logical inconsistency in the arguments presented by trans-activists. On one hand, they claim that gender is a social construct. On the other hand, they claim that they are born trans, or queer, or however they define themselves. So, which is it? They can't have it both ways.

spacecreature

I thought of you @Indie when I stumbled on this video, it's about gender identity and freedom of speech. The guy is very eloquent n well read too, a bit like you ;) Wish I could talk like that lol.

Indie

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
I thought of you @Indie when I stumbled on this video, it's about gender identity and freedom of speech. The guy is very eloquent n well read too, a bit like you ;) Wish I could talk like that lol.

Wow...thank you for such a compliment! I've actually listened to a lot of Dr Peterson's lectures. I think he is one of the sharpest minds in Canada, today, and his notoriety is rising, despite his detractors' defamation attempts. He has been very courageous standing up to bullies who want to censor him.

Jorje

Legendary Member

LOLOL!! feminist 2al. Now on a crusade against the sinister, all-too-powerful "Trans Lobby" who, of course, in partnership with the Zionist Lobby are out there to destroy Christian and Western civilization. :eek:

joseph_lubnan

Legendary Member
Today is Father's day, so happy Father's day everyone :) , well except for @Indie that is lol

It occurred to me that LGBTQ need to lobby for additional holidays so we can have happy Gender Neutral day and happy Q day, and so on. What do you think? :)

Isabella

The queen of "Bazella"
Orange Room Supporter
Today is Father's day, so happy Father's day everyone :) , well except for @Indie that is lol

It occurred to me that LGBTQ need to lobby for additional holidays so we can have happy Gender Neutral day and happy Q day, and so on. What do you think? :)

I think you've been trying way too hard to troll lately that it almost defeats the purpose! Don't get me wrong, you're still pretty annoying but there's something about this need to repeat the same crap over and over and over again that voids your posts of all meaning and make you look like a mere shell of what you once were!

SeaAb

Legendary Member
Staff member
Super Penguin
I think you've been trying way too hard to troll lately that it almost defeats the purpose! Don't get me wrong, you're still pretty annoying but there's something about this need to repeat the same crap over and over and over again that voids your posts of all meaning and make you look like a mere shell of what you once were!

gramsci

Legendary Member

since u consider urself a femminist .. a serious femminist issue is the exploitation of women as it is happening in broummana ..i didnt see u comment there in the thread ? or thats does not concern your fake femminist cause ...
i know real femminist in my real life and they are serious in their struggle and they are against all this Soros financed LGBT bshits and strumentalisation ..

Isabella

The queen of "Bazella"
Orange Room Supporter
since u consider urself a femminist .. a serious femminist issue is the exploitation of women as it is happening in broummana ..i didnt see u comment there in the thread ? or thats does not concern your fake femminist cause ...
i know real femminist in my real life and they are serious in their struggle and they are against all this Soros financed LGBT bshits and strumentalisation ..

I have no idea why you decided this was an appropriate post to quote me with, but I don't consider myself a feminist at least not in the sense of women who call themselves feminists nowadays, I also comment on subjects I am interested in, a random story about female officers wearing shorts is not that interesting to me! Also the last part of your post is the very definition of irrelevant bullshit!

So in conclusion: hell 3anne!

Iron Maiden

Paragon of Bacon
Orange Room Supporter

No what makes a man a man and a woman a woman is the presence/abscence of the Y chromosome.

Badna notla3 mennoun hol haraket el social construct, biology doesnt care abt how u feel.

The social constructs are the roles that befall men and woman once they assume their identities ;)