• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

LGBT Rights in Lebanon

Isabella

The queen of "Bazella"
Orange Room Supporter
No what makes a man a man and a woman a woman is the presence/abscence of the Y chromosome.

Badna notla3 mennoun hol haraket el social construct, biology doesnt care abt how u feel.

The social constructs are the roles that befall men and woman once they assume their identities ;)

Those are the traditional gender norms! Men don't take care of their children, women cook and clean etc. Coupled with traditionally manly and female attributes.

Y chromosome makes your sex :)

Iron Maiden

Paragon of Bacon
Orange Room Supporter
Those are the traditional gender norms! Men don't take care of their children, women cook and clean etc. Coupled with traditionally manly and female attributes.

Y chromosome makes your sex :)
First off there is no difference between gender and sex, its the same thing.

Nop Y chromosome makes me grow much more body hair -> buy genser based shaving products
Y chromosome means i have much much more testosterone -> more suited for physical demanding tasks as it has been since the dawn of the first paleolithic social groups
Y chromosome means that my brain has inherently different axioms connections, firing in different intensity abt social matters and defining my preferences as early as puberty hits.
Also a broad lower tone voice...

Men taking care of children is not a social construct but a byproduct of being the main bread earner since the bronze age, in todays world women are getting more college degrees and will soon assume the role of main bread earner in western society, men will finally be able to relax and take care of their children after 15000 years of human civilization :)

Isabella

The queen of "Bazella"
Orange Room Supporter
First off there is no difference between gender and sex, its the same thing.

Nop Y chromosome makes me grow much more body hair -> buy genser based shaving products
Y chromosome means i have much much more testosterone -> more suited for physical demanding tasks as it has been since the dawn of the first paleolithic social groups
Y chromosome means that my brain has inherently different axioms connections, firing in different intensity abt social matters and defining my preferences as early as puberty hits.
Also a broad lower tone voice...

Men taking care of children is not a social construct but a byproduct of being the main bread earner since the bronze age, in todays world women are getting more college degrees and will soon assume the role of main bread earner in western society, men will finally be able to relax and take care of their children after 15000 years of human civilization :)

if you look at my post that you seem to have had issues with and my statement you would notice that I have stated that I don't think gender roles are entirely biological, if they were there would be no existing males with traditionally female attributes and vice versa. This whole discussion started with gender dysphoria anyway!

Anyway when you talk about traditional gender roles you are indeed talking about social constructs that should change when society does, hence the examples I have given you, you are actually agreeing with me on this second part rather than disagreeing.

joseph_lubnan

Legendary Member
I think you've been trying way too hard to troll lately that it almost defeats the purpose! Don't get me wrong, you're still pretty annoying but there's something about this need to repeat the same crap over and over and over again that voids your posts of all meaning and make you look like a mere shell of what you once were!
Lol that's way too serious :) I must've been something, but alas :)
What's wrong with sharing a random thought here on father and mother day?

SeaAb

Legendary Member
Staff member
Super Penguin