Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Time to break up facebook

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Iron Maiden

Iron Maiden

Paragon of Bacon
Orange Room Supporter
In a new hit to local financial sovereignty, the classic financial establishment and and further championing globalization efforts, facebook and 27 other heavyweight partners(mastercard, uber, paypal....) are set to launch Libra, their new “digital” currency by mid 2020.

They plan to reach 100 partners before the launch date and are actevily seeking regional corporations(such as Iliad in france and Italy) in their endeavour.

Other GAFAM have not yet joined thus endeavor, signalling that they might also have their own plans.

Would you be willing to use such a currency?

• Advertisement
  • Mrsrx

Mrsrx

Somehow a Member
    Staff member
    Do not use facebook for the time being so will avoid it as i only trus facebook as a cash cow and that is why i own some stocks ...
    Well now the cash cow wants to print its own money. This is dangerous as they already have too much control on data and are very intrusive ...

The sad truth is that it will be extremely easy to use i imagine everywhere where you log in with FB and people will use it and it will become a mainstream currency!

Iron Maiden

Iron Maiden

Paragon of Bacon
    Orange Room Supporter
    US federal reserve chairman puts break on LIBRA as long as concerns over the digital currency are not fully addressed by facebook