LifeHaus: Lebanon's self-sufficient house that generates its own Electricity, Water and Food

Jo

Jo

Administrator
Master Penguin

Nizar Haddad and Paul Baroudi are building LifeHaus: The first low-cost fully self-sufficient project in the Middle East designed to lower the carbon footprint using upcycled, local materials andancestral techniques.

Time to go... "back to the roots".

In short:

. The House will be built from the material present on the land itself
. The house will be able to auto generate its own electricity
. The house will be able to auto generate its own water
. The house will be able to auto generate its own food

For more information, please check the website. http://www.lifehausproject.com/

• Advertisement
  • Dark Angel

Dark Angel

Legendary Member

Nizar Haddad and Paul Baroudi are building LifeHaus: The first low-cost fully self-sufficient project in the Middle East designed to lower the carbon footprint using upcycled, local materials andancestral techniques.

Time to go... "back to the roots".

In short:

. The House will be built from the material present on the land itself
    . The house will be able to auto generate its own electricity
    . The house will be able to auto generate its own water
    . The house will be able to auto generate its own food

For more information, please check the website. http://www.lifehausproject.com/
    excellent initiative albeit the 3d rendering does not resemble the actual house being built at all, either the project needs plenty of work on its aesthetics or the 3d model needs to be modified to fit the material that's actually being used.

O Brother

O Brother

Legendary Member
    I have been dreaming of something very similar for a longgg time with earthbag houses..

I only wish i were rich enough to buy a nice plot of land somwhere where the weather is balanced .. and just build the house exactly the way I want it.. the best part of this that it is really cheap to build earthbag houses you can even build the furniture with it.. hopefuly inshallah one day i'm gonna do it :)

just look how sexy these homes are