Living in France under Macron

Isabella

The queen of "Bazella"
Orange Room Supporter
The thread is not just about attacking Macron Isa :p

The problem in France is deeper, and Macron isn't but the continuity of a dangerous direction that started many years

Listen to this interview for example,,,And that was already 10 years ago...A constant and growing problem as you can see...

Alain Soral face à Dupont Aignan (2008)

And these other ones too....

Alain Soral "Socrate à St-Tropez" - Archive INA

Alain Soral sur la société et le désir - Archive INA

Lol I'll check the interviews in a bit when I get home

Abou Sandal

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Lol I'll check the interviews in a bit when I get home

Sure...Take your time, it's very interesting...And always remember that the debate that is exploding today, throughout modern societies and more specifically Western societies, was introduced 2 decades ago, mostly in France, by few persons, who were mocked, sidelined and censored...For only raising it! And till today, these persons are still demonized and even times more than before, for the same reasons, and with the same procedures...While all they predicted is not only happening, but even growing to become a monster...

Another one for you to enjoy later..

L'essayiste provocateur Alain Soral - Archive INA

Abou Sandal

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
@Isabella

This Muki Zionist guy has such a great opinion of you, that he believes that you need to be guided and steered so that your own logic and bon sens, don't play tricks on you...lol

I'm always baffled to see how much Zionists get scared and alarmed each time they feel that the truth is coming out...They instantly rush to put the "antisemitic" lid on it...Which is precisely the actual ongoing illness, in the French politics and daily life...

Kizzeb2019

It seems trolling Putin and Trump make u landslide win the french election ,interesting observation , what a great choice the french ppl did .
Finally some1 can make some reforms .

Abou Sandal

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Marine LE PEN 04/06 très remontée détruit le gouvernement MACRON et se met en opposition claire

Sayyid Muki

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
@Isabella

This Muki Zionist guy has such a great opinion of you, that he believes that you need to be guided and steered so that your own logic and bon sens, don't play tricks on you...lol

I'm always baffled to see how much Zionists get scared and alarmed each time they feel that the truth is coming out...They instantly rush to put the "antisemitic" lid on it...Which is precisely the actual ongoing illness, in the French politics and daily life...

It's comical - that thought has never and would never occur to me, because I actually respect @Isabella's opinion whether it agreed with mine or not.

But, clearly, it has occurred to you - let me guess, out of cultural belief that women possess half the mental capability of men? My advice, do not project your own faults onto me, and if you're going to attempt to do so, at least do not be so obvious in perpetrating what you accuse me of.

Anyone who complains that Hitler "didn't finish the job" is an anti-Semite whether you like it or not; I guess this seems to not make it into the so-called "truth" you keep babbling about. But, then again, your business is spreading lies, and such is what we've come to expect from you.

Abou Sandal

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Dieudonné : Prison ferme pour le rire s05e27 Bal des quenelles, Belgique, la guerre, législatives

Abou Sandal

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Guerre au Proche-Orient - L'étincelle libanaise (Elie Hatem)

Published on Mar 22, 2016
Conférence donnée par Elie Hatem au colloque organisé à Paris le 19 mars 2016 sur "La guerre, l'immigration et le terrorisme en Europe"

Abou Sandal

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Saône-et-Loire : un éleveur bovin harcelé par l’administration, abattu par la gendarmerie

Zoom - Stéphanie Bignon : Le drame de la paysannerie française