• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

Living in France under Macron

gramsci

Legendary Member
200 "black blocs", the french version of antifa peaceful protesters, get their ass kicked by police forces after many acts of vandalism today

View attachment 9881

if putin did that the amnesty international will start crying and UN council will be meeting now about a human right concerns in russia..but if it happen in paris and london or new york , its legit ...western double standards
its happning also in berlin a huge manifestation ..

gramsci

Legendary Member
They destroy everything because they're idiots who don't know any better!

they like to destroy bancomat machines if u care to know ..its theyr favorite target..
i would take them in a touristic tour in beirut banks quartier ;) one day.. they also hate journalists lol
they are tough in europe ,1st place goes for greeks an germans

something like this

gramsci

Legendary Member
i must say also that many times rioters are pushed by the police (under greement ) for reason to sabotage peaceful potesters..many time rioters were discovered to be police agents infiltrated .that happened n many places across europe ..

Iron Maiden

Paragon of Bacon
Orange Room Supporter
i must say also that many times rioters are pushed by the police (under greement ) for reason to sabotage peaceful potesters..many time rioters were discovered to be police agents infiltrated .that happened n many places across europe ..
The days of the stasi are long gone my friend :)