• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

Living under Al Saud

• Advertisement
  • Iron Maiden

Iron Maiden

Paragon of Bacon
    Orange Room Supporter
    @Iron Maiden Mjarreb Halal bar min 2abel? Add it to your bucket list. :cigar:
    I only ever visit such halal establishments والحمدُ لله
    But Hold the fuuuck on !!
    Ra7 ysir fi ekhtilat el ajnas b hal disco?? Aw bass chabab bi 7asab sunnat allah?

SeaAb

SeaAb

Legendary Member
    Staff member
    Super Penguin
    I only ever visit such halal establishments والحمدُ لله
    But Hold the fuuuck on !!
    Ra7 ysir fi ekhtilat el ajnas b hal disco?? Aw bass chabab bi 7asab sunnat allah?
    No mukhtalat! Bala takhallof plz...ma ba2a backward l Saudis.

Isabella

Isabella

The queen of "Bazella"
    Orange Room Supporter
    :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I think I won that argument. With all due respect @Isabella
    Sure if by won you mean you acted like a complete idiot then yeah you won that argument as well as the one about global warming not being real! It must be nice to pretend like your opinions are facts when facts don't go your way and dig your heels further into the sinkhole of complete bullshit! Heyde with all due respect of course :)

Iron Maiden

Iron Maiden

Paragon of Bacon
    Orange Room Supporter
    Sure if by won you mean you acted like a complete idiot then yeah you won that argument as well as the one about global warming not being real! It must be nice to pretend like your opinions are facts when facts don't go your way and dig your heels further into the sinkhole of complete bullshit! Heyde with all due respect of course :)
    How can u be so serious at 9 in the frikin morning woman..

V

Viral

Saudi Plant Struck by Missile, Apparently From Yemen
    Senior U.S. officials called back to White House after desalination facility in kingdom hit

A Saudi desalination plant was struck by a missile that appeared to come from within Yemen, according to a senior U.S. official.

It wasn’t clear if there were any casualties in the attack on the Red Sea facility, the official said.

Senior officials from a range of U.S. government agencies were called back to the White House to meet Wednesday evening, the official said.

“The President has been briefed on the reports of a missile strike in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia,” White House press secretary Sarah Sanders said in a statement late Wednesday. “We are closely monitoring the situation and continuing to consult with our partners and allies.”

Saudi Arabia has led a military intervention into a bloody, prolonged civil war in neighboring Yemen, and has been in conflict with Yemen’s Houthi insurgency, which is believed to be backed by Iran.

My Moria Moon

My Moria Moon

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    @My Moria Moon :cigar:
    Had this lucky poet worked for Kim Jong-Un, he'd have been immediately thrown to the crocodiles. But for Muhammad ben thou3ban this must be music, used as he is to his father's torturing incomprehensible mumble.