Living under Iran Mullahs

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
I wonder if this is desperate attempt by ayatollahs, who are losing grip on the country, to provoke a conflict in hopes that Iranian people will raising for patriotic war and forget about their true enemies.

Viral

I wonder if this is desperate attempt by ayatollahs, who are losing grip on the country, to provoke a conflict in hopes that Iranian people will raising for patriotic war and forget about their true enemies.
If you can convince your adversaries that you really believe the shit you’re posting you’ll be making them very happy.

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
If you can convince your adversaries that you really believe the shit you’re posting you’ll be making them very happy.
Do not be skeptical, this is standard practice employed all too often - give people an enemy to hate.

I hope Iranians are smarter than that and will not fall for this potential bait and switch.

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
Last edited:

Holaco

Iran prison abuse exposed by hackers' CCTV leak​

Attach files

Of course, Al-Manar will probably never report this. They won't report anything that make Iran look bad. But if Israel, USA or anyone who who is not an Allie with hezbollah they will make huge propaganda video with some emotional soundtrack and even exaggerate things......... But Bashar Al-Assad or Iran or anyone who is friend of Hezbolla does this then they will just simply ignore it and pretend that noting happening..... but at same time Hezbollah portray themselves as righteousness and moral people who will always defend what is right and defend the المستضعفين . LOL

Last edited: