• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

Living Under Shia's (الشيعية السياسيه) Dominance over Lebanon

SoFP1

The Chosen One
Orange Room Supporter
Let's not beat around the bush anymore, our country is wholly controlled by the shia duo. Nothing happens in the country without their approval. The Shia Duo control the country's finances (MoF), security, the decision or war and peace, even demarcation of sea borders had to have TSD's (The Shia Duo) approval before it was allowed to move forward.

How do you guys think we can move forward from this situation? It is clear that there is a lot of pressure from the west to release the country from the Shia's grasp. We are undergoing huge socioeconomic hardships because of this pressure. At the same time the face of the country, is slowly changing from an open thriving society, into a closed, poor, regressive one.

agnostic

Legendary Member
USA and the Western countries and their deep states completely under the influence of Jewish bankers are the ones exercising the huge economic pressures over Lebanon. The savings of the Lebanese were stolen to be put in USA and western countries.

You don't dare request from USA and the West to stop suffocating Lebanon and to give back the stolen Lebanese money placed in these countries.

Walidos

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
USA and the Western countries and their deep states completely under the influence of Jewish bankers are the ones exercising the huge economic pressures over Lebanon. The savings of the Lebanese were stolen to be put in USA and western countries.

You don't dare request from USA and the West to stop suffocating Lebanon and to give back the stolen Lebanese money placed in these countries.
Mazbout, the USA put a gun to some of our politicians’ heads and forced them to steal, then move their money out :) Very credible indeed.

agnostic

Legendary Member
As in rely on Saudi and or American support? Or rely on Iranian support?
Sorry but except if you were intentionally digressing, your mind seems a little thick. I advise you then to work in rendering it sharper. Here what I was replying to:

How do you guys think we can move forward from this situation? It is clear that there is a lot of pressure from the west to release the country from the Shia's grasp.

agnostic

Legendary Member
Mazbout, the USA put a gun to some of our politicians’ heads and forced them to steal, then move their money out :) Very credible indeed.
Again, same mind thickness..

USA and the West don't even hide that they are suffocating Lebanon in order to stress HA. And this was confirmed in the OP of your friend @SoFP1 who bragged that "It is clear that there is a lot of pressure from the west to release the country from the Shia's grasp."

Also the Lebanese stolen money, including the savings of the Lebanese are in USA and the West.

BTW I didn't say anything different. But once again you minstinterpret what I say.

agnostic

Legendary Member
Marun keeps seing the West with great admiration. The west is beautiful, rich, developed, free, democratic, etc..., and above all Christian. And this last perception is disconnected from the reality. Most of western countries show contempt to Christian values in particular regarding abortion. In addition USA, the West and even the Vatican are under a huge weight of the influence of Jewish bankers.

Marun should resign to the reality that they have no interest nor resources to side with USA [and Israel] in their current 4th generation war [against Lebanon] to hit HA.

Walidos

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Sorry but except if you were intentionally digressing, your mind seems a little thick. I advise you then to work in rendering it sharper. Here what I was replying to:
Don’t worry about my mind, yours seems significantly less capable. You said shame on those who rely on foreigners to get over their compatriotes... if you are also ashamed of HA that’s fine, but don’t try to hide your disgusting bias behind insults.

Walidos

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Again, same mind thickness..

USA and the West don't even hide that they are suffocating Lebanon in order to stress HA. And this was confirmed in the OP of your friend @SoFP1 who bragged that "It is clear that there is a lot of pressure from the west to release the country from the Shia's grasp."

Also the Lebanese stolen money, including the savings of the Lebanese are in USA and the West.

BTW I didn't say anything different. But once again you minstinterpret what I say.
When you want to accuse someone of being thick, at least have the decency not to lie: you are clearly blaming the West for the stolen money that is now sitting there. They neither stole it nor sent it to out of lebanese banks to their own... so your accusation is ridiculous, and no I will not stand by my thieving compatriotes against strangers simply because we are compatriotes.
As for thé sanctions, yes thé usa is pressuring lebanon, and hurting all lebanese, to get to HA, whereas HA (through you and rafidi) are telling us non shiites that you want to grab more power and marginalise us, you want to have sole decision making privileges and you want us to support you against the West or at least stand aside and not stab... i have zero trust left in you and HA, and I am therefore not going to support you and I am not going to stand aside.
As far as I am concerned, HA and the USA can take their fight elsewhere, and while there, can go fcuk themselves as well.

agnostic

Legendary Member
Don’t worry about my mind, yours seems significantly less capable. You said shame on those who rely on foreigners to get over their compatriotes... if you are also ashamed of HA that’s fine, but don’t try to hide your disgusting bias behind insults.
I have often explicitly expressed my veneration for HA and its leadership. See how your mind is so thick.

When and how did HA rely in any foreigners to get over Lebanon or any Lebanese?

Walidos

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
I have often explicitly expressed my veneration for HA and its leadership. See how your mind is so thick.

When and how did HA rely in any foreigners to get over Lebanon or any Lebanese?
Come now, ma ykouno HA are trying to grab power by a series of mesmerising smiles...! They are funded and armed by iran, a foreign entity. The weapons allow them to maintain a grip on the Shiite population, so they always have a key component fully in their control (MP wise), and then they force their will because Of that AND they are able to start a war with the state, the army and all other factions. Since no one wants war, they bully their way through. But of course, to the blind followers, the rest of the people are “thick” while in reality, you are trying to be a smartass

agnostic

Legendary Member
When you want to accuse someone of being thick, at least have the decency not to lie: you are clearly blaming the West for the stolen money that is now sitting there. They neither stole it nor sent it to out of lebanese banks to their own... so your accusation is ridiculous, and no I will not stand by my thieving compatriotes against strangers simply because we are compatriotes.
As for thé sanctions, yes thé usa is pressuring lebanon, and hurting all lebanese, to get to HA, whereas HA (through you and rafidi) are telling us non shiites that you want to grab more power and marginalise us, you want to have sole decision making privileges and you want us to support you against the West or at least stand aside and not stab... i have zero trust left in you and HA, and I am therefore not going to support you and I am not going to stand aside.
As far as I am concerned, HA and the USA can take their fight elsewhere, and while there, can go fcuk themselves as well.
Bro you are too much thick

I didn't blame any1 about the stolen money including the savings of the Lebanese but only stated the fact that this stolen money is in the West. A fact that you even confirmed. You also confirmed what I have said about the 4th generation war made by the West against Lebanon to hit HA.

Yes we HA must have the decision making because we are the ones who pay (this is a basic law universally admitted : the one who pays is the one who decides) and also because we are the ones who are completely untouchable whatever the material temptations or the threat that could be used by the Americans. And I don't know if your mind is capable to grasp it but here lays all the importance of our motto Death to America, as an irreversible rupture to cut the road and effect to any temptations or threats.

We HA are Lebanese and have no other place than Lebanon. USA have nothing to do in Lebanon. And those like our insane Batrak should apply the 7ayad they preach and stay aside instead of encouraging Safiha and CIA to keep meddling in Lebanese affairs.

NewLeb

The Shiites have done a wonderful job at making everyone hate them, or at least be totally exasperated with their antics.

All eyes are on the American elections this November. A Trump win will further the pressure on Shiite central, Iran. There’s no way they can survive another 4 years or Mr. Trump!

agnostic

Legendary Member
Come now, ma ykouno HA are trying to grab power by a series of mesmerising smiles...! They are funded and armed by iran, a foreign entity. The weapons allow them to maintain a grip on the Shiite population, so they always have a key component fully in their control (MP wise), and then they force their will because Of that AND they are able to start a war with the state, the army and all other factions. Since no one wants war, they bully their way through. But of course, to the blind followers, the rest of the people are “thick” while in reality, you are trying to be a smartass
You are the only smartass if you think that HA can see any Lebanese as foe when they are already in confrontation with USA and Israel. All Israel and USA stooges are too much epsilon infiniment petit to be seen in such confrontation field.

Walidos

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Bro you are too much thick

I didn't blame any1 about the stolen money including the savings of the Lebanese but only stated the fact that this stolen money is in the West. A fact that you even confirmed. You also confirmed what I have said about the 4th generation war made by the West against Lebanon to hit HA.

Yes we HA must have the decision making because we are the ones who pay (this is a basic law universally admitted : the one who pays is the one who decides) and also because we are the ones who are completely untouchable whatever the material temptations or the threat that could be used by the Americans. And I don't know if your mind is capable to grasp it but here lays all the importance of our motto Death to America, as an irreversible rupture to cut the road and effect to any temptations or threats.

We HA are Lebanese and have no other place than Lebanon. USA have nothing to do in Lebanon. And those like our insane Batrak should apply the 7ayad they preach and stay aside instead of encouraging Safiha and CIA to keep meddling in Lebanese affairs.
Mate, bala habal please... the money is in the West bass heik? Ya latif what a statement.
Ba3den you must decide because you pay? No one else pays? What the hell kind of logic is this...! You are not alone in the country. If no one else pays no one would give a damn... but we all pay, and therefore we all have a say.

Finally, just because you put it out there, you think we non-HA lebanese have somewhere else to go? We are staying in lebanon and we will have a say.

Walidos

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
You are the only smartass if you think that HA can see any Lebanese as foe when they are already in confrontation with USA and Israel. All Israel and USA stooges are too much epsilon infiniment petit to be seen in such confrontation field.
No abadan, na7na brothers and compatriotes, except HA should be the sole decision maker 😂 smartass ktir 3aleik!

agnostic

Legendary Member
Mate, bala habal please... the money is in the West bass heik? Ya latif what a statement.
It is a stolen Lebanese money. And these countries who pretend to be rule of law countries know this fact very well. Therefore they should be able to confiscate this money and give it back to the Lebanese.

Ba3den you must decide because you pay? No one else pays? What the hell kind of logic is this...! You are not alone in the country. If no one else pays no one would give a damn... but we all pay, and therefore we all have a say.
Of course civilians pay in any war. But do civilians decide? About the Lebanese politicians they pay nothing. Bien au contraire, most of them are in the enemy payroll.

Finally, just because you put it out there, you think we non-HA lebanese have somewhere else to go? We are staying in lebanon and we will have a say.
AmI impeding you to say what you want say even when you say things based on what you intentionally misinterpret what I may have said.

Last edited: