• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

Living Under Shia's (الشيعية السياسيه) Dominance over Lebanon

agnostic

Legendary Member
Enno for how long?
The Resistance won't start any war. And the answer to your question is when the need for the Resistance disappears. Ya3ne when either :
- The Israelis have a conscience awakeness and decide to seek peace,
- Lebanon becomes a strong, capable and sovereign state,
- Israel starts the war but is defeated and it surrenders

My Moria Moon

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
The Resistance won't start any war.
There goes my last hope bi esterje3 Sheb3a wal Quds el 7abiba. So WTF is the beloved Resistance against the Lebanese state still holding guns for then?

Declaring to the Israelis that you're not starting any wars against them is admitting that they knocked you down in 2006, so severely, you learned a lesson not to start one anymore. Meaning bye-bye Sheb3a and no more Quds. And while the Israelis continue to sleep tight at night, during the day they snipe at you from time to time, yet you're so sissy about retaliating it has become embarrassing, even to someone like myself. That's Defeat my friend. Now tell me again: what's so divine about a defeat?

And the answer to your question is when the need for the Resistance disappears. Ya3ne when either :
- The Israelis have a conscience awakeness and decide to seek peace,
- Lebanon becomes a strong, capable and sovereign state,
- Israel starts the war but is defeated and it surrenders

Ya she77are, HA is not some new age Wehrmacht on steroids, tell that to your mind when you two occasionally get together for some quality time before it starts playing games on you. HA is just another armed militia, with soon rusty, probably self exploding upon touch, 50.000 useless missiles. Just like other local militias before and probably after, doomed to self destruct or get destroyed the day the bigger powers decide.

Ever wondered why Israel didn't grab the opportunity to wage an annihilation war on HA in Lebanon while they were drowning in Syria's quagmire before the Russians came to their rescue? Here's a revelation:
As long as you're not steering any 7arkoushet bel kbar (as per your assertion about the resistance not staring any war LOL), you're being useful for the destruction of your community, country and yourself. This is the age of rise and fall of all religious and sectarian entities equipped with arms that may hurt others. Russia, USA, China and the rest of the Big Gang say so, and these big things usually get what they want when in total agreement on something. I repeat my advise: before it is too late, exchange those arms for a better system and a country, whole or in autonomous pieces, for you and your kids to live and prosper in.

Else, take care man, and good luck with your delusions.

#ReSiStAnCe_Is_MoRe_FaKe_ThAn_FaKe_NeWs

agnostic

Legendary Member
@My Moria Moon

HA, the Mighty Resistance, are not worldly and they are not a militia. They aim to please God not to please anyone else. And they haven't consented all the sacrifices they did in order to increase Shias ya3ne NB share in the system.

agnostic

Legendary Member

HA representatives and medias are now over repeating that financial audit must be settled. It is normal that those who are opposed, ya3ne the Banks party and the corrupted leaders start inciting sectarian tensions. They are very well known and Berri is one of them and will do everything they can to burn the country before this audit happens.

# Don't Fall Into Their Trap

Robin Hood

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
HA representatives and medias are now over repeating that financial audit must be settled. It is normal that those who are opposed, ya3ne the Banks party and the corrupted leaders start inciting sectarian tensions. They are very well known and Berri is one of them and will do everything they can to burn the country before this audit happens.

# Don't Fall Into Their Trap
Will Hezbollah fight for the forensic audit?

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk

agnostic

Legendary Member
Will Hezbollah fight for the forensic audit?
Yes. It only needs to be ready to face the warlords and oligarchs who are going to trigger civil war if they know the audit or any mu7asabe is going to be put over their neck.

But what do you want HA to do if the Lebanese Lambda, au hasard @Rafidi, keeps seing no problem with corruption and stealing public money in addition to the Lebanese savings, but is eager to enter a fight if anyone on internet bashes his religion or even his corrupted leader.

Lebnaouneh

Legendary Member
Yes. It only needs to be ready to face the warlords and oligarchs who are going to trigger civil war if they know the audit or any mu7asabe is going to be put over their neck.

But what do you want HA to do if the Lebanese Lambda, au hasard @Rafidi, keeps seing no problem with corruption and stealing public money in addition to the Lebanese savings, but is eager to enter a fight if anyone on internet bashes his religion or even his corrupted leader.
So far I have lost trust in Hezbollah, all talk and no action despite the detrimental state we have reached
In my opinion they are fully on this with Amal, it can not be explained in any other way
It's too bad for Lebanon, no hope

agnostic

Legendary Member
So far I have lost trust in Hezbollah, all talk and no action despite the detrimental state we have reached
In my opinion they are fully on this with Amal, it can not be explained in any other way

No one deserves granted trust, except God. Therefore never lose hope. Losing hope means losing trust in God.

Rafidi

Legendary Member

Everytime you guys have a problem with Berri and Amal, you lump Hezballah together in your criticism. Currently, Hezballah has made it clear that there will be no government without the FPM participation. Hezballah has done all it could to support the FPM. However, I haven't seen Hezballah say there will be no election except with a fair, just, inclusive and equality based electoral law, with Lebanon as one district, and nonsectarian based on proportionality, which would make every vote count, both the vote of the Shia in Koura and the Maronite in Marjeyoun. Why do you want Hezballah to chip the balance in your favor when it involves Amal but you do not want Hezballah to chip the balance in Amal's favor when you are the ones causing issues of unfairness, injustice, sectarianism, corruption- whether financial or political - and confusion and even commotion?