• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

Living Under Shia's (الشيعية السياسيه) Dominance over Lebanon

agnostic

Legendary Member
This thread is 14 years too late. You made your bed, kept your unquenching support out of sheer ignorance and naivety, now sleep in it.
Perhaps they were happy and were engrossed with some children. 14 years later, they ve got the 2nd 7-years crisis to find out not satisfied anymore and therefore they are considering to divorce. C'est la vie.

The most important is to remain in 7alal ya ibn 'l7alal.

NewLeb

When a child is raised to be given everything that he desires, he’ll eventually operate in the same fashion that the Shiite Duo is right now. This is why some of the blame should be placed on the rest of Lebanese society, as no one ever had the balls to stand up to these bozos and tell them “NO!”

This is probably why figures like Geagea (who comes from the streets) are better capable at handling the Shiite Duo than the FPM, which is too clean and “nice” of a political party to deal with Hezbollah.

You can’t show these people any mercy, because they’ll only perceive that as weakness. Ergo, you need to keep stepping on them until they either give in or die. It’s the only way, unfortunately.

Rafidi

Legendary Member
Let's not beat around the bush anymore, our country is wholly controlled by the shia duo. Nothing happens in the country without their approval. The Shia Duo control the country's finances (MoF), security, the decision or war and peace, even demarcation of sea borders had to have TSD's (The Shia Duo) approval before it was allowed to move forward.

How do you guys think we can move forward from this situation? It is clear that there is a lot of pressure from the west to release the country from the Shia's grasp. We are undergoing huge socioeconomic hardships because of this pressure. At the same time the face of the country, is slowly changing from an open thriving society, into a closed, poor, regressive one.

This thread doesnt have the worth of toilet paper.

So you expect major decisions to be made without the approval of the largest block of Lebanese in a sectarian country with sectarian quotas, where decisions are made on consensus among the major sects. You mistake equality and equal say and respect for dominance.

That means your aim is actually to dominate us. You are doing exactly what you falsely accuse others of.

Therefore this joke of a thread isnt a serious discussion. I'm out. Bye.

Last edited:

Walidos

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
It is a stolen Lebanese money. And these countries who pretend to be rule of law countries know this fact very well. Therefore they should be able to confiscate this money and give it back to the Lebanese.

Of course civilians pay in any war. But do civilians decide? About the Lebanese politicians they pay nothing. Bien au contraire, most of them are in the enemy payroll.

AmI impeding you to say what you want say even when you say things based on what you intentionally misinterpret what I may have said.
In the case of the stolen money, the West cannot, and should not act on its own. It would be illegal. There needs to be a request by the lebanese government, and court of law, anything to allow them to confiscate private equity. And my point which you keep dodging, the issue here are the thieves who stole and transferred, not the banks where the money ended up.

the civilians have representatives they elected to speak on their behalf. As you have elected HA to speak on yours. You cannot disregard the representatives you don’t like... this is the bullying and power grab that is threatening the rest.

no you are not, but only because you cannot. Politically, the duo is trying to take control in ways it can. they still have the option of a military take over, but they have not used it. I never believed they would but listening to the disgusting rhetoric of your friend rafidi, I am less certain.

SoFP1

The Chosen One
Orange Room Supporter

So you expect major decisions to be made without the approval of the largest block of Lebanese in a sectarian country with sectarian quotas, where decisions are made on consensus among the major sects. You mistake equality and equal sat and respect for dominance.

That means your aim is actually to dominate us. You are doing exactly what you falsely accuse others of.

The premise is that Shia control as opposed to share in the decision making process. Anyway you are free not to discuss bas ma daroure tilja2 lal toilet paper (7aram fi nes ma2tou3in minno)

Walidos

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter

So you expect major decisions to be made without the approval of the largest block of Lebanese in a sectarian country with sectarian quotas, where decisions are made on consensus among the major sects. You mistake equality and equal say and respect for dominance.

No Habibi we want you to have say, but you want to be the only one to have a say and if not, you will force everyone to do what you want... this is the problem

Walidos

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
This thread is 14 years too late. You made your bed, kept your unquenching support out of sheer ignorance and naivety, now sleep in it.
This is not the way the world works. Anyway you got one thing right, enjoy it, but don’t get too cocky!

Walidos

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Yes sometimes. But I am confident with the usual sharpness of my observation and analysis. Anyway if you are comfortable with thickness, it is only your concern.
Your observations are neither sharp nor true, hence your opinions on my intellectual abilities matter not.

Walidos

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
We were speaking about the Lebanese stolen money transferred to the West. You turned it about terrorism. I insist your reply was a thick me7n. Your whining and yelling change nothing to that.
I am neither whining nor yelling, simply pointing out your hypocrisy and distortion of facts to suit your narrative. As I said, kezeb wou habal.