• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

Living Under Shia's (الشيعية السياسيه) Dominance over Lebanon

NewB

Legendary Member

"Demis Roussos and his fiancée, or friend, or girlfriend." :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

So he's not good with a second language. Lebanon's official language is Arabic. He is very fluent in that language. He's so fluent, he managed to stay in power for 30 years. Seems like he's winning so far....

GrumpForTrump

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
So he's not good with a second language. Lebanon's official language is Arabic. He is very fluent in that language. He's so fluent, he managed to stay in power for 30 years. Seems like he's winning so far....

I liked the "fiancée, friend, or girlfriend".
He's always been a sarcastic dude.

الحج موكي

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Yup and the Lebanese people are losing.

Walidos

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
What do you mean?
I mean one always tries to strive for peace, unity, peaceful solutions etc... you don’t go all out war from day 1. Those who opposed HA from the get go turned out to be right, but for me at least, it was absolutely necessary to try, and FPM offered that option. Now that it failed, I no longer support it... but it had to be tried.

Rafidi

Legendary Member
You are certainly trying to force whatever it is you are trying to do on people against their will, and it most certainly is not good!

What we are "trying to force" is it our right to demand or ask for it? If yes, then why are you complaining?

Walidos

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
@Walidos

You have a deranged mind that makes you imagine things that don't exist. I already showed it by A+B in the following post
Mate if anyone has a deranged mind, it’s whoever you see when you look in the mirror. Mist of your posts already prove it without the need for anyone To show it...

agnostic

Legendary Member
Mate if anyone has a deranged mind, it’s whoever you see when you look in the mirror. Mist of your posts already prove it without the need for anyone To show it...
Chicanery attempt from someone I already showed by A+B that his mind is deranged.

Rafidi

Legendary Member
By law/because you have equal powers today/in lebanon/since Taef...

What instances are you referring to. Be specific.

I'm sure there isnt any we haven't touched on. And none of them fall outside of our rights as citizens of Lebanon. Therefore the demands are rightfully ours to make.

SeaAb

Legendary Member
Staff member
Super Penguin
Sorry ya mawlena, I've had enough. Menne w 3leye, even if it's politically stupid, as @Rafidi keeps saying, It's time for to end this futile alliance. FPM's goal was never to just get to the presidential seat and do nothing in terms of reform and building a state. NB is clearly the head the mafia state in Lebanon and therefore, 7aleef Berri can never be 7aleef FPM. No one worked harder to break the alliance than M8 and they succeeded.

This political deadlock where no one loses has to change. I am ready to admit that FPM has lost the battle. Khalas khalle whoever won, ye7kom la7alo, even if includes PMA resigning min lyom.

agnostic

Legendary Member
Sorry ya mawlena, I've had enough. Menne w 3leye, even if it's politically stupid, as @Rafidi keeps saying, It's time for to end this futile alliance. FPM's goal was never to just get to the presidential seat and do nothing in terms of reform and building a state. NB is clearly the head the mafia state in Lebanon and therefore, 7aleef Berri can never be 7aleef FPM. No one worked harder to break the alliance than M8 and they succeeded.

This political deadlock where no one loses has to change. I am ready to admit that FPM has lost the battle. Khalas khalle whoever won, ye7kom la7alo, even if includes PMA resigning min lyom.
Me7n. :cigar:

HA are for the moment busy preparing the upcoming battle against Israel. No time for such Me7n.

Last edited:

elAshtar

Legendary Member

that being said by someone who:
1- Made alliance with Hariri
2- Ditched his Ibraa Musta7eel
3- Went from 'secularism' to 'blocking the appointment of Forest guards for sectarian reasons '
4- Failing, over a span of ten years, to solve the electricity problem instead went for renting ships and awarding the contract to Samir Doumit that even his closest allies stood against
5- Blocking attempts to modify the confessional political system
6- Failing to fix the judicial system
7- Appointing the worst minister of economy Lebanon has ever witnessed at worst times
8- Assisting in letting a war criminal and an Israeli agent to flee
9- Preventing the agreement on an advanced electoral law and pushing for a hybrid fully sectarian one that allowed the corrupt political class to renew itself
10- Having businessmen and billionaires on their electoral lists who later on flipped and switched sides
11- Proposing shitty plans in the Ministry of Energy just to claim a victory in the Christian areas
12- blocking the exploration of gas fields in Lebanon by insisting on only exploring block number 4 opposite to Batroun. % years that prevented Lebanon from a much needed dollars at the moment
13- Benefiting from Riad Salameh financial engineering ****ed up approach
14- Sucking up to Berri whenever needed and blaming HA and Amal also whenever needed to cover up for their failure
15- Blocking reforms in the government and the parliament once for sectarian reasons and other times to claim a victory and an accomplishment instead of an ally

Into we27een... we27een kteer.

HA never protected Berri. What HA did is not confronting Berri. But please, remind us with the number of suits that your party filed against Berri? and where did HA blocked any of them?

Also, if Berri was protected by HA as you claim by using the sectarian card, please remind us who strengthened that card? Who used the sectarian rhetoric over and over ? Who stepped on the constitution and came up with the genius idea that the strongest among his sect should occupy the state's highest posts? These sectarian policies and ideas are what strengthened not only Berri but also Hariri. Ntek SeaAb.. :*

elAshtar

Legendary Member
وبحسب ما نقل عن باسيل، فإنه أكد «اننا كلنا نلتقي مع الرئيس بري، ونجد كم هي كبيرة المساحات الوطنية المشتركة بيننا، وهذا يؤكد كم اننا نستطيع أن ننجز معاً للبنان مع هذا الرجل الكبير». واضاف: «هذه الإيجابية تؤكد انه يجب علينا الّا نسمح لكل من يحاول أن يعكّر العلاقة بيننا، من أن
ينجح في هذه المحاولات».