• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

Living Under Shia's (الشيعية السياسيه) Dominance over Lebanon

Walidos

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Nothing wrong with what you said. However, this is not the first time HA shows its real intentions.
So, I find the timing a little suspicious, if a little late.
Mitil ma baddak... for me the MoF issue made it click.

Mrsrx

Not an expert!
Staff member
As a Fetanje, I have to say that @elAshtar mega-spanked @SeaAb and FPMers... what will @SeaAb 's response be?

@SeaAb كبير العيلة w sommam amen el forum soukouto bie7ke aktar men posteto! kello natir kelemto w raddo 3ala ejer w nos

GrumpForTrump

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Mitil ma baddak... for me the MoF issue made it click.

The MoF is just a drop in the ocean of HA's countless violations, from the July War, May 7 events, meddling in regional conflicts, to their savage beating of protesters...

I find it hard to believe that this is the first event that "made it click!"
Have you guys been living under a rock all this time?

Mrsrx

Not an expert!
Staff member
The MoF is just a drop in the ocean of HA's countless violations, from the July War, May 7 events, meddling in regional conflicts, to their savage beating of protesters...

Sometimes petty moves are stronger than shows of force.

Walidos

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter

I won’t go into this debate, yes for me this is the fly that broke the camel’s back.

GrumpForTrump

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
First, there was the Fakhouri release, the pro-peace statements by several FPM officials, and now the sudden maritime demarcation.
I think there's more behind-the-scene cooperation between the US and FPM than we know about.

Most likely, Aoun is trying to strip Hizbullah of all reasons to hold onto its weapons,
and the maritime demarcation was a step forward in this direction.

Next on the table, the Shebaa Farms and Palestinian refugees.
I think Trump will try to draft a solution to the refugees with his GCC allies.

elias-aj

Legendary Member
As a Fetanje, I have to say that @elAshtar mega-spanked @SeaAb and FPMers... what will @SeaAb 's response be?

Hey,

I’m not @SeaAb but as a pro-FPM, I can tell you I don’t really give a flying fcuk about all that crap.

People are free to think whatever’s in their mind, including whatever’s bullshit it is, and I’ve decided not to care anymore.

Let both M8 and M14 rule without FPM. F* both of them, with all undue respect.

Mrsrx

Not an expert!
Staff member
Actually, FPM was fine with HA's rogue behavior, as long as they didn't stand in their way.
But the MoF was the first time HA defied FPM.
Officially FPM and HA are still allies so you do not know if this one will pass or not. The relation had its ups and downs before.
The problem this time is different for the following reasons:
1- MoF issue was petty but was an ask in perpetuity and not in the next government
2- There is nothing to lose anymore and nothing to preserve this time as the situation is really bad.

Again, same mind thickness..

USA and the West don't even hide that they are suffocating Lebanon in order to stress HA. And this was confirmed in the OP of your friend @SoFP1 who bragged that "It is clear that there is a lot of pressure from the west to release the country from the Shia's grasp."

Also the Lebanese stolen money, including the savings of the Lebanese are in USA and the West.

BTW I didn't say anything different. But once again you minstinterpret what I say.
What suffocating are you talking about !!???? They gave us 180 BILLION USD over the last 30 years that were stollen by Amal and Hariri. And you want even more cash ? Are you accusing the West of suffocating Lebanon although you haven’t produced anything for the last 30 years ?

Professional beggars ....

First, there was the Fakhouri release, the pro-peace statements by several FPM officials, and now the sudden maritime demarcation.
I think there's more behind-the-scene cooperation between the US and FPM than we know about.

Most likely, Aoun is trying to strip Hizbullah of all reasons to hold onto its weapons,
and the maritime demarcation was a step forward in this direction.

Next on the table, the Shebaa Farms and Palestinian refugees.
I think Trump will try to draft a solution to the refugees with his GCC allies.
Iran will reinforce itself if Trump loses elections. If he wins, it is the end of Iran and HA

agnostic

Legendary Member
The Jewish Bankers have decided to stop lending money they know they can never get back.

US and the West are living on credit. Very soon they will enter civil strifes and wars. And in the US several states will be tempted to separate.

Trump already said that he will stay at the white house if he is not elected.