• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

Living Under Shia's (الشيعية السياسيه) Dominance over Lebanon

الحج موكي

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Ufff...who decides what my rights are? You? Someone else? Another sect? Another sectarian leader? Wh9e exactly? You sound as if we are your property and you decide how and what to do with us. And you arent ashamed to claim we are dominating?
I decide.

NewLeb

First, there was the Fakhouri release, the pro-peace statements by several FPM officials, and now the sudden maritime demarcation.
I think there's more behind-the-scene cooperation between the US and FPM than we know about.

Most likely, Aoun is trying to strip Hizbullah of all reasons to hold onto its weapons,
and the maritime demarcation was a step forward in this direction.

Next on the table, the Shebaa Farms and Palestinian refugees.
I think Trump will try to draft a solution to the refugees with his GCC allies.

Excellent analysis! I always asserted that Mr. Gibran Bassil’s only hope is to extend a hand to the Trump administration. It’s the only way to save Lebanon!

Joe Lebanon

Iran will reinforce itself if Trump loses elections. If he wins, it is the end of Iran and HA
Not so sure about that. US will push HA to sign peace with Israel and a commitment for no escalation just like they pushed them to accept maritime demarcation. In exchange they’ll give them free reign in Lebanon.

Not so sure about that. US will push HA to sign peace with Israel and a commitment for no escalation just like they pushed them to accept maritime demarcation. In exchange they’ll give them free reign in Lebanon.
I know this is part of their strategy. The US have no honor or whatsoever, they sold their allies many times - remember South Vietnam.
Iran has also no honor and will accept this at the right price.

HA doesn’t decide anything and they will certainly accept to sign with Israel versus taking over Lebanon - they will do it, and all these years were just to increase their price, increase their bargaining position- we all reinforced HA starting by FPM just for them to increase their price to peace.

Israel is a superpower, it is at peace with the Arabs and part of all regional organisations- they are making huge money with oil extractions and selling /buying to Egypt and soon Arab countries. Signature with Saudi is around the corner. How for Hell can we sustain not signing peace with Israel ? We can’t - Arabs will end up boycotting us and expelling Lebanese.

HA will not be able to sustain a takeover of Lebanon and they know it - my suggestion is to proactively change our model ad set conditions to peace with Israel before they impose them on us

Genius

Legendary Member

I personally think a deal, if any, might be regional with bigger players involved Syria, iran and KSA.
Plus the Mediterranean coast is very strategic and the Europeans would do anything to keep it tightly controlled. Otherwise you will find millions of refugees at sea from lebanon, syria, iraq and Asia. A handover to HA might create chaos and another Libyan scenario.

I personally think a deal, if any, might be regional with bigger players involved Syria, iran and KSA.
Plus the Mediterranean coast is very strategic and the Europeans would do anything to keep it tightly controlled. Otherwise you will find millions of refugees at sea from lebanon, syria, iraq and Asia. A handover to HA might create chaos and another Libyan scenario.
Ideally we redo the maps and each community takes a proper proportion of land, and, live independently.

Syria is too large and Lebanon too small - I think we need an integration within Syria’s land which would become the greater Lebanon.

NewLeb

I know this is part of their strategy. The US have no honor or whatsoever, they sold their allies many times - remember South Vietnam.
Iran has also no honor and will accept this at the right price.

Negative! The US simply wants peace and stability in the region, and the Trump administration has dutifully been honoring that stance!

agnostic

Legendary Member
The majousid terrorists will be defeated. Lebanon will be their grave.
enta el sede2 I have a feeling that they are in the process of making an agreement ma3 jame3tak, and we will be on khazou2, as usual...

To obtain such agreement, either :

- @الحج موكي and Zionists abandon their Talmud Great-Cause they have been working for during millenaries, and their aim to rule the whole Mankind, or

- Shias abandon their Faith Great-Cause for what they have been consenting so much sacrifices during 1400 years, and their aim to be the spearhead of the Good in its ultimate battle against the Evil, that all religions including the Jewish religion and also including the Communism promise the outcome of "The Meek shall inherit the Earth"

Last edited:

agnostic

Legendary Member
Israel and Zionism are not limited to occupy Palestine but aim to rule the whole Earth from Jerusalem.

HA and Shias are not fighting Israel and Zionism for the sake of the Palestinians who are not even Shia, but for the sake of God and the well-being of the entire Humanity.

agnostic

Legendary Member

Do people in France dare protest against or just question about the dominance of organized Jews (the International Jewry) ?

Could there be in France an equivalent of MTV to bash the Jewry and the Jews the way MTV bash non stop HA and Shias not caring about breaking the Lebanese laws ?

How are Shias dominating Lebanon and terrorizing the Lebanese ?

Mrsrx

Not an expert!
Staff member

Do people in France dare protest against or just question about the dominance of organized Jews (the International Jewry) ?

Could there be in France an equivalent of MTV to bash the Jewry and the Jews the way MTV bash non stop HA and Shias not caring about breaking the Lebanese laws ?

How are Shias dominating Lebanon and terrorizing the Lebanese ?
I never was stopped at a jew 7ajiz in france. I have already been stopped several times at an HA/amal 7ajiz in lebanon. maybe that is it?

agnostic

Legendary Member
I never was stopped at a jew 7ajiz in france. I have already been stopped several times at an HA/amal 7ajiz in lebanon.
1. Please don't mix HA and Amal
2. HA never show their armed presence
3. Amal armed presence is of the same level of LF and Jumblatt armed presence

In France
4. All institutions including the Police are at the service of Organized Jews ( 30 years ego deja, Chirac said that Israelis have infiltrated the Police and French intelligence services. Fakeef law shammasit with Sarkozy, Hollande and now Macron at the head of the state)
5. Organized Jews defy the Police in daylight and inside the tribunal

maybe that is it?
How that?

There are 2 simple questions :
1. Do Organized Jewry (CRIF) dominate France?
2. Do people there dare denounce that?

Mrsrx

Not an expert!
Staff member
1. Please don't mix HA and Amal
2. HA never show their armed presence
3. Amal armed presence is of the same level of LF and Jumblatt armed presence

In France
4. All institutions including the Police are at the service of Organized Jews ( 30 years ego deja, Chirac said that Israelis have infiltrated the Police and French intelligence services. Fakeef law shammasit with Sarkozy, Hollande and now Macron at the head of the state)
5. Organized Jews defy the Police in daylight and inside the tribunal

How that?

There are 2 simple questions :
1. Do Organized Jewry (CRIF) dominate France?
2. Do people there dare denounce that?
Your premise is wrong i have been stopped by HA several time be it in the south or dahie entries (2007-2009). Amal aswell and i am not mixing. (and i am avoiding to mention 7 ayyar)

If and if you are right about france (which i do not believe that much) they are much smarter in hiding so the regular joes do not feel they are living under dominance.