Living under Zionist Israel [Unrest in Jerusalem]

Viral

يا حرام شو محرومه لابسه شانيل
Dear @Abotareq93

I respect you and know you are not a troll. That's why I'm engaging you and not ignoring you like I do to those with obvious intentions.

I hate to say it but you do remind me of those who attacked Ghada Aoun for exposing criminals using your argument and technique.

Think of it. You want to protect one criminal because there are other criminals in the streets? Why don’t we join hands and move against ALL crimes and criminals instead of acting like a crybabies? We are not denying or standing in anybody’s way defending innocent victims anywhere. Unfortunately you are! You are bothered by those exposing crimes taking place in Gaza as we speak and derailing the thread unintentionally.

Do you think the 40 chidden and their mothers killed in Gaza during last few days would have been killed if they were white Jews with blue eyes coming from Poland?

Do you really think IDF would be bombing any Gaza village if there were Jewish children in them?

Please stay on topic if you want to reply.

Gsheb

It's quite clear that the Israelis have no intention of completely taking out Hamas, the want to prolonge the Israeli-Palestinian conflict and terrorize the Palestinians as much as possible.

They provide active political support for Hamas. It's a good way to keep Palestinians divided and Netenyahu can depend on them in case he gets in trouble.

SeaAb

Legendary Member
Staff member
Super Penguin
Dear @Abotareq93

I respect you and know you are not a troll. That's why I'm engaging you and not ignoring you like I do to those with obvious intentions.

I hate to say it but you do remind me of those who attacked Ghada Aoun for exposing criminals using your argument and technique.

Think of it. You want to protect one criminal because there are other criminals in the streets? Why don’t we join hands and move against ALL crimes and criminals instead of acting like a crybabies? We are not denying or standing in anybody’s way defending innocent victims anywhere. Unfortunately you are! You are bothered by those exposing crimes taking place in Gaza as we speak and derailing the thread unintentionally.

Do you think the 40 chidden and their mothers killed in Gaza during last few days would have been killed if they were white Jews with blue eyes coming from Poland?

Do you really think IDF would be bombing any Gaza village if there were Jewish children in them?

Please stay on topic if you want to reply.
E1m3mRmWQAECJe-

Viral

The media in the US has shifted irreversibly. Interestingly, the opposite is happening in some European countries like Germany. Seems the German are back at what they know best: ethnic cleansing and apartheid.
Let them enjoy the Arab refugees then...

Viral

Times are certainly changing.
The American people are not bad people. They are simply misguided and been misinformed until now. Once they learn the truth they become the best people you might want to be around. At least that’s my own experience having roamed the world and dealt with dozens of nationalities including the fake Lebanese I might add😎

Skairipa

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Their ruthless and inhuman technique is to destroy the slightest inconvenience in their way and to lie and block the truth. The AP tower was the Eye in the Sky watching their War Crimes taking place and showing them to the World. For that same reason they attacked the unarmed USS Liberty spy ship with the American flag on it during the 6 day War and tried sinking it with American sailors onboard. They don't want their best friends and allies know what they are doing because they know they are committing International War Crimes. They don’t trust their closest friends and turn against them the first minute they no longer need them.
Lol

HalaMadrid

Orange Room Supporter
Loool blaming Israel for rise of Islamists that are funded by the Islamic Regime in Iran. Let me guess, Israel is responsible for the revolution there too.
Read what the thing says, it promoted its preferred enemy. WSJ carrying weight for Iran is an interesting position to take.

SeaAb

Legendary Member
Staff member
Super Penguin
Ironically, where is Da3esh from all this defending Gaza?

Never mind, they don’t want to offend the Israelis who fed them and treated their wounded during their terrorist war against the Syrian people.
All those wackos that used to blow themselves up in Syria so they could have a meal with their prophet in heaven, they're nowhere to be seen all of a sudden. Sheb3o. :cigar: