Living under Zionist Israel [Unrest in Jerusalem]

SeaAb

Legendary Member
Staff member
Super Penguin
E1njF0qXoAQBjf8

SAVO

This Is serious 🔺🔴

I talked about.it Yesterday and Isabella today.

Arab media must seriously work on its video background music .. its really so lame. Even more than the drammatic contents that usually are in the videos .

Manifesto

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Dear @Abotareq93

I respect you and know you are not a troll. That's why I'm engaging you and not ignoring you like I do to those with obvious intentions.

I hate to say it but you do remind me of those who attacked Ghada Aoun for exposing criminals using your argument and technique.

Think of it. You want to protect one criminal because there are other criminals in the streets? Why don’t we join hands and move against ALL crimes and criminals instead of acting like a crybabies? We are not denying or standing in anybody’s way defending innocent victims anywhere. Unfortunately you are! You are bothered by those exposing crimes taking place in Gaza as we speak and derailing the thread unintentionally.

Do you think the 40 chidden and their mothers killed in Gaza during last few days would have been killed if they were white Jews with blue eyes coming from Poland?

Do you really think IDF would be bombing any Gaza village if there were Jewish children in them?

Please stay on topic if you want to reply.

People like @Abotareq93, @vicking747, and @My Moria Moon can't find it in their hearts to symlathize with Palestinians, so they try to blame the oppressed in an attempt to justify their lack of compassion.

Doing so relieves them of the emotional burden and moral duty of sympathizing with the victim.

Last edited:

Patriot

Orange Room Supporter
People are to are just trying .

People like @Abotareq93, @vicking747, and @My Moria Moon can't find it in their hearts to symlathize with Palestinians, so they try to blame the oppressed in an attempt to justify their lack of compassion.

Doing so relieves them of the emotional burden and moral duty of sympathizing with the victim.

3awnis enjoy playing the victim, the persecuted and the oppressed
How dare the palestinians steal that from them?

pretty much.