Living under Zionist Israel [Unrest in Jerusalem]

NewLeb

forget about my opinion of the guy, tell me if you decided whether you support him or the jews

I support his efforts to put order into the world, even though the endeavor proved too much for him.

Anyway, Jews are one thing, and Israel is another. Israel was founded by Ashkenazi Jews, who are essentially a mix of Jewish and white.

I think it’s critical that some form of European/white creed holds powerful leverage in the Middle East.

JustLeb

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
I support his efforts to put order into the world, even though the endeavor proved too much for him.

Anyway, Jews are one thing, and Israel is another. Israel was founded by Ashkenazi Jews, who are essentially a mix of Jewish and white.

I think it’s critical that some form of European/white creed holds powerful leverage in the Middle East.
So tell your friends that you think he was a good man and you approve the holocaust because it puts order in the world ;)

NewLeb

So tell your friends that you think he was a good man and you approve the holocaust because it puts order in the world ;)

I wasn’t alive in the ‘40s, and I don’t trust what’s written in history books.

What I DO know is that the same entities that lied and attacked Mr. Trump on the daily were the same powerful groups that vilified Hitler; so it may simply be another case of: same sh*t, different day!