Living under Zionist Israel [Unrest in Jerusalem]

divergent

Yes, that's what they teach you at your Israeli school. Clowns generally do not have the capacity to think critically or question what they are taught, regardless of how preposterous it is. Even after they are shown proof in front of their eyes.

Your "proof" can be considered only as a joke. You are too stupid and too ignorant to discuss the subject.

Gsheb

View attachment 23650

It literally reads: "if we were Palestinians first, then we are Arab second". 1921.

Not only it's an example of the Arab populations calling themselves Palestinians, but it's a testament to Palestinian nationalism.

Thank you Israel for preserving the Palestinian heritage.

But of course, 'Palestinian' never existed. LOL!

Your "proof" can be considered only as a joke. You are too stupid and too ignorant to discuss the subject.

Of course clowns like to be laughed at. So enjoy your moment.

Gsheb

Repeating your ridiculous "proof" makes you even more stupid.

What is 'ridiculous' about that proof?

Mind, all I did was literally pick a random issue of one of the most famous Palestinian nationalist and anti-Zionist newspapers called interestingly enough 'Filastin', and, bam, found it with zero effort, a statement of Palestinian identity.

Of course the only ridiculous thing is the pitiful brainwashing you lot do to convince yourselves about the 'cause'. The clowns amongst you actually believe this stuff.

One among a list of lies:

"the land was empty"
"Palestinians never existed"
"we didn't expel them, they left by themselves"
"we didn't plan on invading Arab territories in 1967, we just came across them"

Only idiots would actually believe such absurdities. Luckily this has been exposed for most of the world.

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
What is 'ridiculous' about that proof?

Mind, all I did was literally pick a random issue of one of the most famous Palestinian nationalist and anti-Zionist newspapers called interestingly enough 'Filastin', and, bam, found it with zero effort, a statement of Palestinian identity.

Of course the only ridiculous thing is the pitiful brainwashing you lot do to convince yourselves about the 'cause'. The clowns amongst you actually believe this stuff.

One among a list of lies:

"the land was empty"
"Palestinians never existed"
"we didn't expel them, they left by themselves"
"we didn't plan on invading Arab territories in 1967, we just came across them"

Only idiots would actually believe such absurdities. Luckily this has been exposed for most of the world.

"the land was empty" - true, by most part the area was empty and evidence is in the traveler's book and Ottoman records.

"Palestinians never existed" - as people living in the area called Palestine, such people existed and they were comprised of Jews, Arabs and some others. However as nation "Palestinian people" never existed as never in the history of Humankind existed people who cannot pronounce name of their own nation/place.

"we didn't expel them, they left by themselves" - Yes, that one is true too.

"we didn't plan on invading Arab territories in 1967, we just came across them" - In 1967 Egypt started the war, Jordan and Syria have jumped into it to help. "came across" is what happens to a winner when aggressor loses a war.

Last edited:

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
Yes, that's what they teach you at your Israeli school. Clowns generally do not have the capacity to think critically or question what they are taught, regardless of how preposterous it is. Even after they are shown proof in front of their eyes.

It's impossible to prove what has never existed.
However, it is possible to prove what ha existed.
If you are not a clown than I'm sure you'll be able to prove existence of "Palestinian People" prior to 1960. Go.

Skairipa

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Zahir Muhsein, PLO leader

"The Palestinian people do not exist. The creation of a Palestinian state is only a means for continuing our struggle against the state of Israel for our Arab unity. In reality today there is no difference between Jordanians, Palestinians, Syrians and Lebanese. Only for political and tactical reasons do we speak today about the existence of a Palestinian people, since Arab national interests demand that we posit the existence of a distinct "Palestinian people" to oppose Zionism. Yes, the existence of a separate Palestinian identity exists only for tactical reasons, Jordan, which is a sovereign state with defined borders, cannot raise claims to Haifa and Jaffa, while as a Palestinian, I can undoubtedly demand Haifa, Jaffa, Beer-Sheva and Jerusalem. However, the moment we reclaim our right to all of Palestine, we will not wait even a minute to unite Palestine and Jordan."

Source: "Wij zijn alleen Palestijn om politieke reden,” James Dorsey, Trouw, 31 March 1977.

Gsheb

It's impossible to prove what has never existed.
However, it is possible to prove what ha existed.
If you are not a clown than I'm sure you'll be able to prove existence of "Palestinian People" prior to 1960. Go.

I already did. I pointed out to an article from 1921 that clearly shows that Palestinians were identifying as Palestinian first and Arab second. It's a clear proof that not only the word 'Palestinian' exists (LOL!), but that Palestinian identity was already formed.

Anyone who knows anything about history of the area would know that the newspaper Filastin was the most circulated newspaper at the time in the area and openly advocated Palestinian nationalism and anti-Zionism. Interestingly it was lead not by Muslims but by Palestinian Christians.

I could refer you to books by Rashid Khalidi but you're a total hopeless case, as you already decided that your imagination comes before actual empirical evidence. Now, cue the one sentence trolling.

Anyways, this is so 1980s 1990s LOL. Those ridiculous Hasbara talking points have already been proven to be outright lies, and frankly no one cares about this s*** anymore. The reality now is that 6 million Palestinians live in Palestine and are being occupied and subjugated by a Jewish supremacist state.

Gsheb

NewLeb

Poor US tax payers. Netanyahu fight his wars and kills innocent people with American taxpayers’ money then asks them for more…

Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) said Tuesday that Israel will request $1 billion from the U.S. to replenish its Iron Dome missile defense system and other military supplies after an 11-day war with militants in the Gaza Strip.

Graham, a senior member of the Senate Appropriations Committee, met Tuesday with Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and Defense Minister Benny Gantz as he tours Israel following the fighting. The panel on which Graham sits is in charge of foreign military aid.

"There will be a $1 billion request coming to the Pentagon this week from the defense minister to replenish the Iron Dome and a few other things, to upgrade the system," Graham said at a press conference.

The expected request comes after Israel leaned heavily on its Iron Dome interception system to knock thousands of rockets fired by Gaza Strip militants out of the sky.

Graham said he expected the request to garner bipartisan approval in Congress, which is narrowly controlled by Democrats.

"There's been a big dustup over the last engagement between Hamas and the State of Israel in the United States, but I'm here to tell you that there's a wide and deep support for Israel among the Democratic Party," Graham said.

President Biden has already committed to replenishing Israel’s supply of Iron Dome rockets.

I don’t mind my tax money going to Israel. There has to be some sort of ideological counterweight against the indigenous traditions. It’s good for the world as a whole.

NewLeb

Israel Claimed Its 1967 Land Conquests Weren't Planned. Declassified Documents Reveal Otherwise​

Contrary to the claim that Israel suddenly found itself holding territories after the June '67 war, declassified documents reveal detailed directives drawn up by the IDF ahead of the prolonged policing mission it would be tasked with

That’s the way of the world. They won the land in a fight, so they can keep it.

Skairipa

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter

Israel Claimed Its 1967 Land Conquests Weren't Planned. Declassified Documents Reveal Otherwise​

Contrary to the claim that Israel suddenly found itself holding territories after the June '67 war, declassified documents reveal detailed directives drawn up by the IDF ahead of the prolonged policing mission it would be tasked with

Copy/paste the article on here; it's behind a paywall.

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
I already did. I pointed out to an article from 1921 that clearly shows that Palestinians were identifying as Palestinian first and Arab second. It's a clear proof that not only the word 'Palestinian' exists (LOL!), but that Palestinian identity was already formed.

Anyone who knows anything about history of the area would know that the newspaper Filastin was the most circulated newspaper at the time in the area and openly advocated Palestinian nationalism and anti-Zionism. Interestingly it was lead not by Muslims but by Palestinian Christians.

I could refer you to books by Rashid Khalidi but you're a total hopeless case, as you already decided that your imagination comes before actual empirical evidence. Now, cue the one sentence trolling.

Anyways, this is so 1980s 1990s LOL. Those ridiculous Hasbara talking points have already been proven to be outright lies, and frankly no one cares about this s*** anymore. The reality now is that 6 million Palestinians live in Palestine and are being occupied and subjugated by a Jewish supremacist state.

Article in the paper is not a proof of existence of anything.
You need to do much better than this.
Still, what is the article to which you are referring, I'd like to take a look.

"Anyone who knows anything about history of the area would know that the newspaper Filastin was the most circulated newspaper at the time in the area and openly advocated Palestinian nationalism and anti-Zionism. Interestingly it was lead not by Muslims but by Palestinian Christians."

So, Christians did not want to belong to Muslim culture of the rest of "unsophisticated Arab crowd" and decided to call themselves "Falastin" because they could not pronounce Greek word Palestina in Arabic - is that your best proof of existing Palestinian nation.

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
Another victory for Hamas.

Arabs concede: Hamas, Iran turned Gaza into cemetery for children

Quality of Iranian engineering combined with Hamas high quality training: Out of 3,700 rockets fired by Hamas [into Israel], 400 rockets fell on residential areas in the Gaza Strip and killed women and children.

Viral

الباز الذهبي الذي أبكى فرقة "التخت الشرقي" الفلسطينية وأبكى لجنة التحكيم في Arabs Got Talent​