Living under Zionist Israel [Unrest in Jerusalem]

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
wake up !!! splash icy water !! it is 2021 hahaha , next match prepare the popcorn soon

If there is entity that wishes to call itself "Palestinian People", then who am I to argue with their will.

Your mistake is not in this.
Your mistake is in believing that if these people decided to call themselves like that it would make them entitled to what was never theirs.

Just because tomorrow Abbas will declare himself king of Lebanon does not mean that you will hand over the country to him ... or will you?

LEBANESE-CIA

Legendary Member
If there is entity that wishes to call itself "Palestinian People", then who am I to argue with their will.

Your mistake is not in this.
Your mistake is in believing that if these people decided to call themselves like that it would make them entitled to what was never theirs.

Just because tomorrow Abbas will declare himself king of Lebanon does not mean that you will hand over the country to him ... or will you?
Are you on drugs?? btet3ata enta shi ?????

Gsheb

They are getting more powerful and louder.

Haredi party chiefs: Jewish state in danger if wicked Bennett succeeds Netanyahu​

In assault on PM-designate, Litzman says Yamina leader should remove his kippa, Deri says he’ll ‘destroy Shabbat, conversion, kashrut’; Bennett dismisses ‘hysterical outburst’​

Welcome to the new Isran.

LEBANESE-CIA

Legendary Member
Well, considering the number of Arabs vs Jews in this World it should be 40 to 1 difference, not measly 7 to 1.

You are losing all over despite your numbers.
we are talking about Palestine smarty pants and i stand correct with what i said. The rest of the world is not Palestine lol.
but nice try to deviate the argument , it runs in the blood of the zionist.

can i toss you a penny : )

Gsheb

They are getting more powerful and louder.

Haredi party chiefs: Jewish state in danger if wicked Bennett succeeds Netanyahu​

In assault on PM-designate, Litzman says Yamina leader should remove his kippa, Deri says he’ll ‘destroy Shabbat, conversion, kashrut’; Bennett dismisses ‘hysterical outburst’​

Welcome to the new Isran.

BTW, if this is their reaction to freakin Bennett, imagine what would they do if someone from the 'center-left' becomes PM. :oops: Isran is happening.

What this also means in the near future secular Palestinians will become valuable to the secular Zionists. Perhaps new lines will be drawn.

Skairipa

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
BTW, if this is their reaction to freakin Bennett, imagine what would they do if someone from the 'center-left' becomes PM. :oops: Isran is happening.

What this also means in the near future secular Palestinians will become valuable to the secular Zionists. Perhaps new lines will be drawn.
You should separate between wishful thinking and reality.

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
we are talking about Palestine smarty pants and i stand correct with what i said. The rest of the world is not Palestine lol.
but nice try to deviate the argument , it runs in the blood of the zionist.

can i toss you a penny : )

"we are talking about Palestine smarty pants", no we are talking about Youtube and entire World of your kind.

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
Things like this have always backfired on these losers and it will backfire on Palis again.
Still, I'm curious - what victory?
Please, could someone clue me in.

Palestinians call to ‘hunt settlers’ during Jerusalem ‘victory march’

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
I can recognize Hamas's product among adults posting here.
People totally brainwashed, completely ignorant of facts and too lazy to seek answers elsewhere.
Luckily for the most of them their alternate reality is not affected by daily conditions.

However, these HAMAS children will eventually have their lives destroyed unless they will find the way to get out of Gaza.

Hamas Destroys Palestinian Children’s Future

Manifesto

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
I'm sure, not when everything is forgotten truth can be told, am I right, Palis?

Palestinians Admit Israel Warned Them Before Airstrikes

Palis is a derogatory term. Avoid using it when referring to our Palestinian brothers, please.

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
@Skairipa, your soldiers look like nervous pussies when arresting small kids, do you figure they're trained to pee or do the big one in self defense when facing real men?

Why would you say stupid thing like that.
Middle East is littered with your brave strong man and brave strong armies that died while ran like hell from Israeli pussies.
I wonder how much pee was spelt all over your brave pants then.

PS. What a dummy.