Living under Zionist Israel [Unrest in Jerusalem]

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
Oh, btw, I'm glad you cannot do anything right: "Ajami neighborhood residents targeting Jewish homes allegedly torched Arab family’s residence by mistake, injuring a 12-year-old-boy."

Gsheb

Settlers shot Palestinian and mutilated his body as he lay dying​

Witnesses say Israeli settlers shot Ismail Tubasi and attacked him with sharp objects while raiding his West Bank village. No investigation was opened.​

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member

Settlers shot Palestinian and mutilated his body as he lay dying​

Witnesses say Israeli settlers shot Ismail Tubasi and attacked him with sharp objects while raiding his West Bank village. No investigation was opened.​

Not that I approve of it, but I certainly can understand the sentiment - enough is enough.

Manifesto

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
If the average Israeli sounds like PiNi, then to hell with the peace agreement. They can shove it up their butts.
Let them normalize ties with the camel urine drinkers.

Manifesto

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Hi guys, I'm starting a petition to remove the Israeli flag emoji from Oroom.
I think it's scandalous that @Jo has created an emoji for Israel but not one for Palestine. Does he not believe that Palestine exists? I'm hoping it's just an HTML template or whatever.

Like my post if you agree. Every like counts as a signature.

Patriot

Orange Room Supporter
Hi guys, I'm starting a petition to remove the Israeli flag emoji from Oroom.
I think it's scandalous that @Jo has created an emoji for Israel but not one for Palestine. Does he not believe that Palestine exists? I'm hoping it's just an HTML template or whatever.

Like my post if you agree. Every like counts as a signature.
🇵🇸 ?