Living under Zionist Israel [Unrest in Jerusalem]

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
Israel is a Jewish state.

And I am surprised why the Al Aqsa mosque is not destroyed yet.

This abomination is as bad to Israel as the Golden Calf was at the time of Moses. Not only the Al Aqsa idol should be completely laid waste and its golden dome melted and served as a beverage to all the muslims but also the Temple should be built in its place.

Excavations under the destroyed A Aqsa mosque are to be made before the construction of the Temple, with the hope of finding the Arch of Covenant, the commandments tables, and Aaron's staff.

Best,

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
I suppose that everyone has right to try.

In my opinion Israel should never talk to Arabs of WB and Gaza about peace again.
The only discussion Israel should have is with Arabs outside and only from the point of them taking their squatters back.
Once agreed on conditions leave Arabs deal with their so called Palestinian brethren while moving them off.

I hope none of you is objecting to Israel mistrusting Israeli Arabs, right.
It is not prudent to generalize all Israeli arabs or arabs in general. There are many jewish israelis that consorts with the Iranian regime. Take for exemple the netura karta.

Not because the one you mentioned above is consorting with iranian intelligence that all Israeli arabs are to be blamed.

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
It is not prudent to generalize all Israeli arabs or arabs in general. There are many jewish israelis that consorts with the Iranian regime. Take for exemple the netura karta.

Not because the one you mentioned above is consorting with iranian intelligence that all Israeli arabs are to be blamed.

I agree with your point, but being an exception at this particular forum we may forgo these nuances.

As to Natura Karta, they are in not trying to get into positions where they would be exposed to sensitive governemt information and their consorting with Israeli enemies is limited to political statements, which they are entitled to fully as is any private citizen of Israel including Arabs.

FYI no israelis here so not the right place if you want your questions answered. There is a reddit for it ill let you find it.
My guess ma 7ada semi3 fi.
I don't think that the ruling class in Israel doesn't know about Samir Geagea.

Besides, if there is a man in Lebanon who can someday build positive ties between Lebanon and Israel , it is Samir Geagea.