Living under Zionist Israel [Unrest in Jerusalem]

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member

Israel Recruited the Jewish National Fund to Secretly Buy Palestinian Land for Settlers​

Haaretz reveals details of a series of deals carried out by Himanuta, a Jewish National Fund subsidiary, in the West Bank, one of which involved the Defense Ministry. The Bakri house in Hebron, for example, was bought for settlers who had squatted there, and other deals too reflect behavior both problematic and questionable

Even though I'm not proponent of buying back property that was stolen from me, still buying is not stealing.

Gsheb

Weeks after a group of Bay Area longshoremen helped prevent an Israeli ship from unloading in Oakland, a 100,000-strong San Francisco Labor Council plans to vote on becoming the latest union to endorse the Boycott, Divestment, and Sanctions (BDS) movement.

The Labor Council, an AFL-CIO affiliate, will vote on a resolution to back BDS against “apartheid in Israel” and to “stand in solidarity with dockworkers in Italy, South Africa, the US West Coast, and elsewhere, who have refused to handle military equipment and weapons and other cargo destined for Israel.”

Israel has 45 days maximum to destroy all Iranian nuclear facilities and everything related to them and provoke an internal revolution leading to the wiping of the Mollah regime forever.

Iran is compared to someone whose arms are tightly fixed by the Taliban from one side and the Gulf states from the other side.

It is Israel's task to inflict the fatal blow to this rogue nation .

With such a US president who doesn't know where the bathroom is, it is up to Bennett to finish the task alone.

Will he make it ?

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
Israel has 45 days maximum to destroy all Iranian nuclear facilities and everything related to them and provoke an internal revolution leading to the wiping of the Mollah regime forever.

Iran is compared to someone whose arms are tightly fixed by the Taliban from one side and the Gulf states from the other side.

It is Israel's task to inflict the fatal blow to this rogue nation .

With such a US president who doesn't know where the bathroom is, it is up to Bennett to finish the task alone.

Will he make it ?

I do not think Israel should attack Iran - Mullahs have to be done away with from inside and I hope it's slowly coming to that.

I do not think Israel should attack Iran - Mullahs have to be done away from inside and I hope it's slowly coming to that.
Can you bet on an internal insurrection while Iran is getting closer and closer to the nuclear weapon ?

I don't think it is a wise decision.

Knowing the Israelis, they will for sure adopt the preemptive strike strategy and halt Iran's ambitions once and for all. Expect a high scale operation within the 45 days coming.

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
Can you bet on an internal insurrection while Iran is getting closer and closer to the nuclear weapon ?

Knowing the Israelis, they will for sure adopt the preemptive strike strategy and halt Iran's ambitions once and for all. Expect a high scale operation within the 45 days coming.

No, I cannot and will not bet on that.
However, delivering nuclear strike is not easy and I'm confident Israel will be able to intercept it much earlier than it will reach its vicinity.

Gsheb

hon, you're so delusional.

Iran and the US are getting closer to a nuclear deal. If Israel does anything like that, it's finished.

Bennett, like the little mouse before him Pipi, will do anything that Biden says. Israel is a paper tiger whose existence is entirely dependent on US support, and the moment this support is threatened, they will pack their bags and leave.

hon, you're so delusional.

Iran and the US are getting closer to a nuclear deal. If Israel does anything like that, it's finished.

Bennett, like the little mouse before him Pipi, will do anything that Biden says. Israel is a paper tiger whose existence is entirely dependent on US support, and the moment this support is threatened, they will pack their bags and leave.
The one who believes that a deal between the US and Iran is near to completion is in a total delusion, not the other way around.

Iran is encircled from everywhere: Taliban from the East, Gulf from the West, and Turkey from the North who is backing Azeri tribes. We can add India who is a very close friend and ally to Israel and the Gulf.

Israel has many allies in the region such as KSA, India, and also Turkey who is urging to normalize ties with Israel. Clearly US assistance although always welcomed is not or at least no longer vital for Israel anymore.

If Biden remains resisting against common sense and keeps wandering in unchartered territory, he will be soon evicted from his duties. So the one who will pack his bags is Biden, not the Israelis

Gsheb

If Biden remains resisting against common sense and keeps wandering in unchartered territory, he will be soon evicted from his duties. So the one who will pack his bags is Biden, not the Israelis

Yes, and I bet you believe Trump won the elections and he will replace Biden once he's 'evicted'. This will happen of course after Bennett bombs Iran in 45 days (ROFL).

Hopeless, but tools like that can only help us defeat right wing nutjobs.

Yes, and I bet you believe Trump won the elections and he will replace Biden once he's 'evicted'. This will happen of course after Bennett bombs Iran in 45 days (ROFL).

Hopeless, but tools like that can only help us defeat right wing nutjobs.
I did not say that Trump won the elections, nor that he will oust Biden, although I wish it happens.

I am saying that biden's administration is falling in every single trap that Trump set before his departure.

Besides, I am not seeking Bennett to bomb Iran openly. The Mossad is doing a good job in laying waste Iranian facilities, warehouses and factories.

However if necessity calls, I do not mind Israel bombing Iran massively. KSA and UAE will surely provide their valuable assistance, as well as Taliban from the East.

Last edited:

Gsheb

I did not say that Trump won the elections, nor that he will oust Biden, although I wish it happens.

I am saying that biden's administration is falling in every single trap that Trump set before his departure.

Well, I think your geopolitical understanding is primitive and a reflection of your nick name.

Most of these 'deals' with UAE, Turkey w ballout are opportunistic bs from both sides and will disappear the moment Israel is weakened. The only reason Israel can afford to exist is through US military, economical and political support. It's essentially a US puppet state in the Middle East. Mind, it's not something that the Israelis are happy about, but this is the reality.

All the big shots in the region will be called by the US. Pipi attempted to mess with that equation by trying to take advantage of US division and he paid the price with his career, and the Israeli establishment realized they cannot mess with internal US politics and ditched him all together to save themselves further embarrassment. To the point they had to ally with a Hamas-style Islamist to get rid of him.

You're out of your mind if you think Bennett will do something like that without coordination with Biden's administration.

But we like when folks like you are out of their mind. Keep it going.

SeaAb

Legendary Member
Staff member
Super Penguin

Besides, I am not seeking Bennett to bomb Iran openly. The Mossad is doing a good job in laying waste Iranian facilities, warehouses and factories.

However if necessity calls, I do not mind Israel bombing Iran massively. KSA and UAE will surely provide their valuable assistance, as well as Taliban from the East.
Karak Chai?

Gsheb

Next time people confuse Jews with Israel, please point them out to this. Almost 40% of American Jews under 40 believe Israel is an apartheid state. 20% think it does not have a right to exist. It's only a matter of time before this translates into the political decision making. The question is when and how quick. The clock is ticking.

Israel lobby keeps cracking, as two motheaten lions leave​

Israel lobbyist David Harris, who couldn't explain why young Jews are turning against Israel, is finally leaving the American Jewish Committee. And Rabbi Michael Miller is leaving the JCRC because he knows he's out of touch with the progressive movement in Jewish life.

By Philip Weiss July 16, 2021

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

2126492121-580x326.jpg
Former Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, left, and AJC Executive Director David Harris in Jerusalem, January 2013. Photo by Olivier Fitoussi

I don’t know what I’m going to do for copy now that David Harris announced he is stepping down after more than 30 years as executive director of the American Jewish Committee. I’ve relied on Harris, 71, to spout tone-deaf statements about young American Jews and Israel. Here’s my favorite bit– Where did we do wrong in our homes and schools!
Every time I hear in a Jewish meeting concerns about our children and their lack of interest in Israel, their apathy about Israel, their hostility to Israel, those friends of theirs who are involved in anti-Israel activity on their campuses or in their schools– to me it’s extraordinarily painful, and I ask myself, Where did we go wrong? Where did we go wrong?… What is it that brings shame among some? What are we doing wrong in our homes? What are we doing wrong in our schools?
Here’s what you did wrong, David Harris: you turned Judaism into Jewish nationalism, and made American Jewry the foreign ministry of the so-called Jewish state– thereby undermining Jewish safety/future everywhere.
Harris, who makes only $737,000, hears the generational footsteps.
Now, after more than three decades, I believe it’s time to pass the baton to a successor, as our Jewish story, I’ve always thought, is a kind of relay race.
I’ll bet anything his successor will be someone that downplays the Zionism and makes friends with Black Lives Matter, which cares about Palestine. That’s where the Jewish community is headed.

Another motheaten lion, Rabbi Michael Miller stepped down as the ceo of another Zionist organization, the Jewish Community Relations Council of New York. The JCRC exists to resolve differences between rightwing Zionists and liberal Zionists, by declaring, We all hate BDS. And it ferries New York officials to Israel– propaganda trips that are coming under more and more pressure from critics of the Israel lobby.
Miller, 72, (who pulled down $208,000) complained last year to the Jewish Insider that progressive star Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez would not meet with him. Then this spring he got 38 minutes with Ocasio-Cortez (who was vague/disappointing to progressives when he brought up the “prickly” issue of Israel).
In an interview, Miller says he’s stepping down because when it comes to the New York progressive community, “I have seen the evolution.” Translation: “I have seen the revolution.”

Subscribe to The Shift, a weekly newsletter from Michael Arria tracking the politics of Palestine in the U.S.​

Zionist leaders are panicking because they see that revolution inside the Jewish community too. Nearly 40 percent of Jews under 40 say that Israel is an “apartheid” state, 20 percent of them don’t think Israel has a right to exist. Overwhelmingly Jews of all ages are for restricting aid to Israel.

And the only answer the American Jewish Committee has is to say the kids need more brainwashing because they aren’t sufficiently educated about their cousins in Israel. No, young Jews know enough about Israel not to want to have a close relationship. The vibrant youth org IfNotNow says that Israel education should tell young Jews about “apartheid”

Anti-Zionism is being redeemed in many quarters of Jewish progressive discussion. Joshua Leifer at Jewish Currents: “What if instead of lamenting & denouncing the fact that 1/4 US Jews think Israel is an apartheid state, Jewish communal leaders decided to incorporate into their teaching the library of Jewish anti-Zionist thought and dissenting voices on nationalism?”

Shaul Magid makes similar points in the pro-Israel publication Tablet.

Israel’s propaganda industry is failing miserably. It… simply doesn’t stand a chance against the present media—or against history. The half-century occupation has arguably become de facto annexation. … Many younger Jews—often progressive in politics, and questing after Jewish spiritual identity—find that a presumption of reflexive support for Israel as an occupier insulting.

Let me point out that the American Council for Judaism, and notably the ACJ writer Allan Brownfeld, has been keeping the anti-Zionist flame lit for 50 years of Zionist captivity, without any company.

Though the big political question is: Now that the rightwing Israel lobby is breaking up and moving to the Republican Party, what happens to liberal Zionists? Their home is the Democratic Party, but the Democratic base is increasingly critical of Israel. Chuck Schumer was afraid to be too pro-Israel during the recent Gaza onslaught because he knows the base might take him out next year. The leading liberal Zionist organization, J Street, now looks conservative in its positioning on “robust” military aid to an apartheid state whose soldiers humiliate Palestinian women. In a recent shocker, J Street stalwart Randi Weingarten refused to condemn union locals that have endorsed BDS. She sees the writing on the wall.

Gsheb

Here we go.

Ben & Jerry’s says it will end sales in ‘Occupied Palestinian Territory’​

Ice cream giant whips up controversy with announcement of change in policy, says flavors will remain available inside Israel; FM Lapid slams ‘shameful capitulation to antisemitism’​

Viral

Any hints to who might have helped the Saudis murder their journalist Jamal Khashoggi?

Israeli military-grade spy software was used to hack phones of journalists, activists, executives, and 2 women connected to murdered journalist Jamal Khashoggi,

Military-grade spyware technology software created by an Israeli company that sells it to governments for the purpose of countering terrorism and criminal activity was used to target the smartphones of 37 journalists, activists, and business executives, the Washington Post reported Sunday.

The investigation was conducted by the Post and 16 other media partners, according to the report.

Among those who were the subject of attempted smartphone hacking, which used software called Pegasus, include journalists working at CNN, the Associated Press, the New York Times. the Wall Street Journal, Bloomberg, and Voice of America in the US. Targets also included journalists working for Le Monde in France, the Financial Times in London, and Al Jazeera in Qatar, according to the Post report.

Two women connected to the Saudi journalist Jamal Khashoggi, who was murdered in October 2018 in a Saudi consulate in Istanbul, were also on the list, according to the report.

The 37 numbers appeared on a list of 50,000 phone numbers originating mostly from countries with a history of conducting surveillance on their own citizens and those who have a relationship with the Israeli cyber-surveillance firm NSO Group, which created and sells the Pegasus software, according to the Post.

The list was shared with media outlets by the Paris-based non-profit Forbidden Stories and by Amnesty International, according to the report.

The list does not identify who placed the numbers on it. More than 15,000 of the phone numbers on the list were from Mexico while another sizable chunk of numbers came from the Middle Eastern countries, including the United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, and Yemen, according to the Post.

1626716324159.png

An Israeli woman uses her iPhone in front of the building housing the Israeli NSO group, on August 28, 2016, in Herzliya, near Tel Aviv. JACK GUEZ/AFP via Getty Images

Gsheb

Any hints to who might have helped the Saudis murder their journalist Jamal Khashoggi?

Israeli military-grade spy software was used to hack phones of journalists, activists, executives, and 2 women connected to murdered journalist Jamal Khashoggi,

Military-grade spyware technology software created by an Israeli company that sells it to governments for the purpose of countering terrorism and criminal activity was used to target the smartphones of 37 journalists, activists, and business executives, the Washington Post reported Sunday.

The investigation was conducted by the Post and 16 other media partners, according to the report.

Among those who were the subject of attempted smartphone hacking, which used software called Pegasus, include journalists working at CNN, the Associated Press, the New York Times. the Wall Street Journal, Bloomberg, and Voice of America in the US. Targets also included journalists working for Le Monde in France, the Financial Times in London, and Al Jazeera in Qatar, according to the Post report.

Two women connected to the Saudi journalist Jamal Khashoggi, who was murdered in October 2018 in a Saudi consulate in Istanbul, were also on the list, according to the report.

The 37 numbers appeared on a list of 50,000 phone numbers originating mostly from countries with a history of conducting surveillance on their own citizens and those who have a relationship with the Israeli cyber-surveillance firm NSO Group, which created and sells the Pegasus software, according to the Post.

The list was shared with media outlets by the Paris-based non-profit Forbidden Stories and by Amnesty International, according to the report.

The list does not identify who placed the numbers on it. More than 15,000 of the phone numbers on the list were from Mexico while another sizable chunk of numbers came from the Middle Eastern countries, including the United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, and Yemen, according to the Post.

View attachment 24345

An Israeli woman uses her iPhone in front of the building housing the Israeli NSO group, on August 28, 2016, in Herzliya, near Tel Aviv. JACK GUEZ/AFP via Getty Images

Of course Israel, Morocco, Saudi Arabia, UAE and Hungary would find some common ground after all. "Abraham accord", lolz.