Living under Zionist Israel [Unrest in Jerusalem]

Gsheb

They are not accustomed with the liberty of thought , speech and belief.

They think that the whole world is like them, devoted slaves to their totalitarian regime with no freedom whatsoever.

Al Manar is officially designated as a terrorist organization in the US (the land of free speech) and any individual affiliated with it is banned from entry. I'm pretty sure it's the same in Israel, probably even worse, given Lebanon as a whole is considered enemy country, nevermind HA.

Obviously being a total ignoramus makes for an entertaining buffoon for the rest of us.

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
Al Manar is officially designated as a terrorist organization in the US (the land of free speech) and any individual affiliated with it is banned from entry. I'm pretty sure it's the same in Israel, probably even worse, given Lebanon as a whole is considered enemy country, nevermind HA.

Obviously being a total ignoramus makes for an entertaining buffoon for the rest of us.

"Al Manar is officially designated as a terrorist organization in the US"

First, we are not talking about USA.
Second, show me.

Gsheb

"Al Manar is officially designated as a terrorist organization in the US"

First, we are not talking about USA.
Second, show me.

Uh, ok, good to know then the US is 'like them, devoted slaves to their totalitarian regime with no freedom whatsoever. ' LOL.

I'm not doing your homework for you. If you also chose to be an ignoramus, it's your choice.

Uh, ok, good to know then the US is 'like them, devoted slaves to their totalitarian regime with no freedom whatsoever. ' LOL.

I'm not doing your homework for you. If you also chose to be an ignoramus, it's your choice.
Neither the US nor Israel are totalitarian regimes.

Banning terrorist organizations that actively advocate the destruction of these two nations is to be enforced in these countries.

Long live Israel

Gsheb

I was talking about Israel, not US.

BTW, Al Manar's operation in USA is not forbidden either, only broadcast via US airwaves is forbidden.

No. You continue to make a total clown of yourself because of your willingness to remain ignorant. Why are you so allergic to simply educating and informing yourself? It's rather ironic when folk like you claim Arabs are backward.

"As a result of this designation, aliens are inadmissible to the United States if they engage in a range of statutorily specified activities involving Al-Manar. The Deputy Secretary of State made the decision to designate Al-Manar in consultation with the Attorney General and the Secretary of Homeland Security."

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
No. You continue to make a total clown of yourself because of your willingness to remain ignorant. Why are you so allergic to simply educating and informing yourself? It's rather ironic when folk like you claim Arabs are backward.

"As a result of this designation, aliens are inadmissible to the United States if they engage in a range of statutorily specified activities involving Al-Manar. The Deputy Secretary of State made the decision to designate Al-Manar in consultation with the Attorney General and the Secretary of Homeland Security."

Again (for the 3-rd time) for exceptionally gifted - we are talking about Israel, not USA.

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member

@Viral, what do you think of this (one of the comments):

"Unilever has boxed itself in ... Either it argues Judea and Samaria are part of Israel ... or it denies this in which case it loses its trademark."

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
Nastallah is trying to become relevant.

I think as an alternative Israel and US should send different (not Iranian) tanker to Lebanon and maybe even for free (one time deal, not a habit).
As to Iranian tanker, keep it at home or seize it once it sticks its nose out of Iranian territorial waters.