Living under Zionist Israel [Unrest in Jerusalem]

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
Durban I (2001) - boycotted by 0 countries.
Durban II (2009) - boycotted by 10 countries.
Durban III (2011) - boycotted by 14 countries.
Durban IV (2021) - boycotted by 34 countries.

Sayyid Jewry

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
See, you were worrying over nothing, there is no betrayal.

@Sayyid Muki
It's all political games. Progressives make threat to gain concessions (unrelated to ID) from moderates. But I wasn't worried because no way they'd cause a government shutdown while they're in power. It's like shooting yourself in the foot.

Viral

Beggars and thieves.
They steal Arab land, they steal American taxpayers’ money, and they steal from each other. Bernie Madoff stole form his own people some holocaust survivors. You can call it honor among thieves….

NewLeb

See, you were worrying over nothing, there is no betrayal.

@Sayyid Muki

Oh, I wasn’t worried. It’s just further confirmation that those who voted against Trump essentially shot themselves in the foot.

If the far-left progressives had a more powerful voice in the Democrat party, there’s no doubt that Biden would have succumbed to their views.

NewLeb

Beggars and thieves.
They steal Arab land, they steal American taxpayers’ money, and they steal from each other. Bernie Madoff stole form his own people some holocaust survivors. You can call it honor among thieves….

I’ve always argued that minority groups should not hold significant political power, whether that be Jews in America or Shiites in Lebanon.

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
Beggars and thieves.

Why would you say stupid thing like that.
Why would you call anything the Middle East and North Africa (with exception of Arabian Peninsula) an Arab land.

BTW. It's not for Arab to give lectures on decency.
You steal your people blind and you are enemies to each other even on the level of street houses, so leave Bernie Madoff to Jews to worry about.

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
Oh, I wasn’t worried. It’s just further confirmation that those who voted against Trump essentially shot themselves in the foot.

If the far-left progressives had a more powerful voice in the Democrat party, there’s no doubt that Biden would have succumbed to their views.

You asked a question, I replied to it as common courtesy.

NewLeb

"proper place" is subjective term.

Yes and no.

If we’re aiming for a highly functioning society, it just makes rational sense to appropriate and position every thing according to its own idiosyncratic traits and properties.

Certain races and ethnicities are better at doing particular things better than others, and vice-versa.

Take for example the female; for thousands of years she played a specific role in civilization, but in modern times that role has been turned on its head. And I don’t know about you, but there are just some things that women were not “meant” to do….

Last edited:

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
Yes and no.

If we’re aiming for a highly functioning society, it just makes rational sense to appropriate and position every thing according to its own idiosyncratic traits and properties.

Certain races and ethnicities are better at doing particular things better than others, and vice-versa.

Take for example the female; for thousands of years she played a specific role in civilization, but in modern times that role has been turned on its head. And I don’t know about you, but there are just some things that women were not “meant” to do….

I do not judge the way evolution/devolution progresses, I accept it as a fact.

Besides, (as your example) who decides what women are meant to do and what not - in my book only women decide that.

NewLeb

I do not judge the way evolution/devolution progresses, I accept it as a fact.

So do I. The world has always been on a progressive trajectory, and there’s nothing you can do to stop it. Hitler tried, but the world was too much for him to handle, and it swallowed him up.

This doesn’t mean that you can’t see it for what it is.

Besides, (as your example) who decides what women are meant to do and what not - in my book only women decide that.

Of course, they are free human spirits and can decide as they please. Again, however, the consequences of what they do is for all to see.

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
So do I. The world has always been on a progressive trajectory, and there’s nothing you can do to stop it. Hitler tried, but the world was too much for him to handle, and it swallowed him up.

This doesn’t mean that you can’t see it for what it is.

Of course, they are free human spirits and can decide as they please. Again, however, the consequences of what they do is for all to see.

First:
I do not really understand what "progressive" means, but Hitler overplayed his hand by deciding to promote politic of superiority and genocide.

Had he continued with trivial imperialistic aspirations he easily would've gotten away with conquering/annexing Alsace/Lorraine, Silesia, Austria and half of Poland ... and he did ... at first.

Many in USSR would've welcomed him as liberator from Stalin and many indeed did ... at first before they understood Hitler's true nature.

Second:
"the consequences of what they [women] do is for all to see" - I'm not sure you mean by it specifically.