Living under Zionist Israel [Unrest in Jerusalem]

SeaAb

Legendary Member
Staff member
Super Penguin
FCKUBuDX0AEHmmR

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
Due to the deteriorating economic situation in Lebanon, the IDF opened the border to allow Lebanese olive harvesters to gather crops in Israeli territory.

At least 50% of the Lebanese people are reportedly living in dire poverty.

“In light of the economic situation in Lebanon, and as a gesture of goodwill to the Lebanese people, the IDF opened the border to agricultural workers from Al Jabal, Itaron, and Balida,” an IDF statement read.

“The IDF allowed the workers to cross the Blue Line, to a certain extent, allowing them to harvest olive trees in Israeli territory,” the statement added.

Force

Due to the deteriorating economic situation in Lebanon, the IDF opened the border to allow Lebanese olive harvesters to gather crops in Israeli territory.

At least 50% of the Lebanese people are reportedly living in dire poverty.

“In light of the economic situation in Lebanon, and as a gesture of goodwill to the Lebanese people, the IDF opened the border to agricultural workers from Al Jabal, Itaron, and Balida,” an IDF statement read.

“The IDF allowed the workers to cross the Blue Line, to a certain extent, allowing them to harvest olive trees in Israeli territory,” the statement added.

Don't these trees belong to Israeli harvesters? seems quite a strange move.

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
Don't these trees belong to Israeli harvesters? seems quite a strange move.

I cannot say, maybe these trees do not belong to anyone or maybe Israeli harvesters have enough, or maybe they just decided to help, or ... - your guess is as good as mine.

Still, the important part her is that Lebanese enemies were treated by Israelis like friends.

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
So cute and funny.
One thing I cannot get - why are they being taught to single out Balfour Declaration for dislike.
If anything BD was/is a failure from Zionist perspective - it was nothing but British lie for political expediency ... as always :)

vicking747

So cute and funny.
One thing I cannot get - why are they being taught to single out Balfour Declaration for dislike.
If anything BD was/is a failure from Zionist perspective - it was nothing but British lie for political expediency ... as always :)

They lost the support of 90% of the Arab world and the Lebanese as well.

they were never smart otherwise they would have accepted the first map/agreement. 70 years after they still live in a cage in Lebanon and they seem not to care. The world has moved on and they are stuck in the past.
It is a question of time before all countries and Israel come to peace. This is what majority wants

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
They lost the support of 90% of the Arab world and the Lebanese as well.

they were never smart otherwise they would have accepted the first map/agreement. 70 years after they still live in a cage in Lebanon and they seem not to care. The world has moved on and they are stuck in the past.
It is a question of time before all countries and Israel come to peace. This is what majority wants

I agreed with your sentiment, but this part deserves clarifying - "they were never smart otherwise they would have accepted the first map/agreement"

Technically it wasn't up to British Palestinian Mandate Arabs to accept or decline the UN partition.
Even Lebanon, being sovereign country, did not have mach say then.
Arab League was calling shots and especially Egypt, Jordan and Syria.

PS. It's not an excuse, because in 70+ years Palestinian Arabs had plenty of opportunity for change.

SeaAb

Legendary Member
Staff member
Super Penguin
Same woman in front of her stolen house in west Jerusalem 70 years later..

FDsMN71aUAAlg_v
FDsMN7sVIAciVM5