Living under Zionist Israel [Unrest in Jerusalem]

Isabella

The queen of "Bazella"
Orange Room Supporter
That may be, but it still does not answer the question "then who was it?"

No one because the translation given is also false, they're saying they shot at someone they shot at the house, they shot someone at the house (meaning the people who were shooting at them and they were shooting back), they are not saying a soldier was hit, he is laying on the ground. Not to mention the area where Shireen was shot was open as opposed to this alleyway they are in...

All in all very bad propaganda for Israel, they're not even making an effort to make it look believable

Isabella

The queen of "Bazella"
Orange Room Supporter
Not more, than any palestinian "analysis", which usually means plain lie.

Funny, one side was already caught in a plain lie, well most accurately incredibly false translation in order to justify their blatant war crime by blaming it on someone else! Anyone with even a basic understanding of arabic can explain to you what was said in the video and it's definitely not what the israelis have translated, ie: one soldier is dead, he hit the ground.. go and listen to the video @proIsrael-nonIsraeli posted yourself if you understand arabic!

But you go on with your moronic one liners.

SeaAb

Legendary Member
Staff member
Super Penguin
:lol:
FSfdyhnXEAMOMF4

divergent

No one because the translation given is also false, they're saying they shot at someone they shot at the house, they shot someone at the house (meaning the people who were shooting at them and they were shooting back), they are not saying a soldier was hit, he is laying on the ground.
I'm not speaking arabic. Could you provide any support of your assertion? And why your "israeli sources" are silent about it?

Isabella

The queen of "Bazella"
Orange Room Supporter
I'm not speaking arabic. Could you provide any support of your assertion? And why your "israeli sources" are silent?

What? That's the literal translation for what was said in the video dude! Which source would i provide other than my ears? And which ones are silent? The one I posted went through the trouble of proving the location between the video posted by the israelis claiming it was the palestinians who shot the journalist and the video posted of the journalist being shot take place at two completely different areas

Isabella

The queen of "Bazella"
Orange Room Supporter
Food for thought - if no IDF soldier was hit, then who was?

Everyone who understands arabic, can you please listen to the video here and tell @divergent what the actual translation of what was said is?

يا ساتر يا ساتر طخ عالدار يا ساتر طخو جوا الدار then you hear allah mawlana or something