Living under Zionist Israel [Unrest in Jerusalem]

Hunter of Majousis

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Everyone who understands arabic, can you please listen to the video here and tell @divergent what the actual translation of what was said is?

يا ساتر يا ساتر طخ عالدار يا ساتر طخو جوا الدار then you hear allah mawlana or something
"We shot him inside the house" - him could refer to soldier.

Isabella

The queen of "Bazella"
Orange Room Supporter
"We shot him inside the house" - him could refer to soldier.

They never said that, the person talking was talking about the house getting shot by some other side : takhou as opposed to tokhou, also the person talking is panicking about the house getting shot.

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
It looks like nobody supports your "factual analysis".

If I may suggest - none of us is partial, not even our investigators who might be working on it.

The best solution is to have join investigation where each party will be balancing the other.

Better solution still is to have neither party as investigators, but only as observers of independent party doing actual investigation.

divergent

If I may suggest - none of us is partial, not even our investigators who might be working on it.

The best solution is to have join investigation where each party will be balancing the other.

Better solution still is to have neither party as investigators, but only as observers of independent party doing actual investigation.
This would be correct if both parties were civilized societies. But it's not the case.

Isabella

The queen of "Bazella"
Orange Room Supporter
It looks like nobody supports your "factual analysis".

It's not a factual analysis, it's just a fact that the israelis mistranslated what the people were speaking in the video! It's not my problem you don't speak arabic lol

divergent

It's not a factual analysis, it's just a fact that the israelis mistranslated what the people were speaking in the video! It's not my problem you don't speak arabic lol
I don't, but millions Arabs do speak Arabic. And all of them missed a serious translation error? Sorry, but this is your problem, not mine.

Isabella

The queen of "Bazella"
Orange Room Supporter
I don't, but millions Arabs do speak Arabic. And all of them missed a serious translation error? Sorry, but this is your problem, not mine.

They didn't you moron, they're also talking about it, check twitter lol! We're done here.

Dr. Strangelove

Nuclear War Expert
Staff member
If don't speak Arabic, eh lesh 3am te7ke men tizak ya bheem?

Oh, sorry. Let me translate that to you accurately. If you don't speak Arabic, why do you feel like arguing someone who does, respectable sir?

divergent

If don't speak Arabic, eh lesh 3am te7ke men tizak ya bheem?

Oh, sorry. Let me translate that to you accurately. If you don't speak Arabic, why do you feel like arguing someone who does, respectable sir?
There are already two versions of translation in this thread. Both are made by Arab speaking persons. Which one are you referring to, sir?

Hunter of Majousis

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
They never said that, the person talking was talking about the house getting shot by some other side : takhou as opposed to tokhou, also the person talking is panicking about the house getting shot.
At 00:06 I hear: takho jowwa ldar

Which means he (shooter) shot him inside the house

Isabella

The queen of "Bazella"
Orange Room Supporter
At 00:06 I hear: takho jowwa ldar

Which means he (shooter) shot him inside the house

Yes! The shooter who is shooting at the house and they are screaming about!

Either way, you agree that the translation the israelis provided is completely false lol!

Isabella

The queen of "Bazella"
Orange Room Supporter
Everyone who understands arabic, can you please listen to the video here and tell @divergent what the actual translation of what was said is?

يا ساتر يا ساتر طخ عالدار يا ساتر طخو جوا الدار then you hear allah mawlana or something

For reference muki, this is what i heard

Isabella

The queen of "Bazella"
Orange Room Supporter
Why should I prove your assertion? It's your job, not mine. I asked you to provide any support of your version and you refused. Yes, we are done.
No one asked you to prove my assertion, had you been able to understand arabic you would have heard it yourself...

And there aren't two versions, the disagreement between @Hunter of Majousis and I is about his theoretical soldier that wasn't mentioned, but he heard the same thing i did, he just finds it hard to admit that Israel is wrong about something.

If you insist though here's one other person talking about the incorrect translation, enjoy.