Living under Zionist Israel

Steven Gerrard

Steven Gerrard

As far as Israel is concerned, Arabs started the war and are responsible for the refugees. Seeing as they are on your land, the issue for Israel is as good as resolved. A peace agreement can be good but history has taught the Jews never to trust the Arabs. The more you give them, the more they'll want. There's nothing you can do or say to convince Israel that you won't legalize some other terrorist organization to launch attacks against Israel. You seem to be in the habit. There's nothing you can even do about the terrorist organization that exists today lol, which is becoming a bigger problem for you by the day. A temporary nuisance and a fast recovery is better than legitimizing the use of your stupidity as a method of extortion against Israel.
Drinking Israeli propaganda Kool aid are we? It was a war that Lebanon was not a part of. Arabs did not displace the Palestinians.

Lebanon will never and should never enter a peace treaty if it doesn't represent it's best interest. There will be no need to legitimize an organization that poses a threat to Israel if the basic and main issue can be compromised between the two states. If you can't accept that then I cannot accept my country to bow down to Israel demands and give it what it wants. You want peace treaty with the GCC? sure go ahead, they are a miles away and they won't protect Israel. The threat will always be there whether you like it or not and Israel would prefer dealing with its neighbors first.

Don't worry about us with our internal affairs, it is irrelevant to our discussion. You want the threats to stop? HA will be the least of your worries then. There will be more future groups from your next door neighbors who will pose a threat if you can't compromise. Do you think you can handle it? Sure you can but are you willing to live the next hundred years in perpetual war with your neighbors?

Yalla show us how keen you are about peace and you are willing to strike a deal or compromise about Palestinian refugees then we can talk. give them the right to return to the lands that they've been driven away from. The ball is in your court, not ours.

Maybe Bibi will sign a Lebanese-Israeli peace with Trump similar to the comedy show of a few month back.
What a farce, not even the Palestinians were consulted about that. How can people take a peace solution seriously when only one party is involved lol.

• Advertisement
  • V

vicking747

World history is a series of injustices. We'd all still be hunter gatherers if history cared about "morality" or "values". The reason why those concepts even exist is because self-entitled kings thought they should have more than others, and used some of the stolen wealth to allow philosophers and priests to ponder on such topics. The world is imperfect, and we can only strive to make it better for the future, not fix the past.

Nice appeal, but in real world bad actors exists and convincing them with mere words is hardly going to work.

In the very long term, we'll all live in space or something and there is no telling what the world will look like. But in a not-so-long term, Israel seems to be winning. Time is on its side, all it has to do is wait and keep enroaching Palestinian territory little by little. Meanwhile, the "refugee" population in Lebanon is growing and becoming all the bigger problem. There is very little incentive for Israel to change its course and sudden moral enlightment is not likely to happen either.
    Israel will never be able to win the heart of the people on the long run. They may win some due to their anti Iranian hate but the minute there is a new issue, people will come back to this unresolved issue of injustice

what you want is to offer peace and prosperity to your kids not stability based on weapons. The minute your weapons are less advanced or the minute Iran or any Arab state would acquire advanced and destructive weaponeries, Israel would live a nightmare if not attacked.

this injustice is built on a very short term win and short term sight. It can’t bring peace on the long term.
    What’s next, that Israel stretches to Tyr ? To Beirut ? According to the Biblical definition? It is a nonsense.
    How can Israelis live in peace with a neighbour where half of its people are refugees and a it part willing to take back their land ?

have the courage to work on fair and moral basis, find a solution for the Palestinian refugees whether in the Arab world, Western countries or Israel itself, withdraw from disputed territories and you would have been achieved peace for good

V

vicking747

BREAKING NEWS.
    Israel just BANNED GOD TV on the basis that it was converting Jews to Christianity

Waaaw - God TV is an American TV widely seen everyday and everywhere in the world.
    And you keep saying Israel is modern, tolerant and bolstering modernity?

What’s the difference between a totalitarian State and Israel ?
    At least, in Lebanon people are free to practice AND promote their religions. Many Christians shows aim at explaining Jesus to Muslims and opposite as well. No one ever banned each other.

Lebanon is the only true democracy of the Middle East despite our problems

V

vicking747

Value of your good heart is grossly overrated as is Israel's need in it.
    This remind me Biblical times when Jesus was very saddened of his rejection by the Jews claiming that they don’t need him and their God would be much stronger. 90% of Jews became Christians afterward and I know Jews never forgave Christians for that, but still what I find unchanged is the same behaviour from the Israelis that is all around power, interest, money with no fear from the Aftermath or from God as I truly believe that modern Jews do not believe in God anymore but in themselves.

No values, no ethics, no moral - we will all be judged later on

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
    This remind me Biblical times when Jesus was very saddened of his rejection by the Jews claiming that they don’t need him and their God would be much stronger. 90% of Jews became Christians afterward and I know Jews never forgave Christians for that, but still what I find unchanged is the same behaviour from the Israelis that is all around power, interest, money with no fear from the Aftermath or from God as I truly believe that modern Jews do not believe in God anymore but in themselves.

No values, no ethics, no moral - we will all be judged later on
    Every time you post something I am trying to take you seriously and every time I am left under impression that your brain is not firing on all cylinders.

You know that you are talking to a Jew and yet you still are trying to convince me while using Christian dogma - what are your chances, really.

PS. "90% of Jews became Christians"; Yes, under duress - murdering Christian thugs do not have much to brag about.

V

vicking747

Every time you post something I am trying to take you seriously and every time I am left under impression that your brain is not firing on all cylinders.

You know that you are talking to a Jew and yet you still are trying to convince me while using Christian dogma - what are your chances, really.

PS. "90% of Jews became Christians"; Yes, under duress - murdering Christian thugs do not have much to brag about.
    Well, same there. Whenever I respond to your post, I try to find a sense of logic or value or morals.
    Are you intelligent? Ohh yes, and even better you are able to bring much more to humanity than any of us. I admit and respect that. As an example, I am confident Israeli will find the vaccines for Covid and as I wrote, everyone will use it.

Are you moral ? No.
    Why ? Because you don’t believe in God despite what you claim. Very few Jews today believe in anything related to the aftermath.

It is all linked, what reinforces your strength is your lack of morals nor values.

By the way, please stop believing fake history. Jesus didn’t murder anyone and Christians didn’t force any Jew to convert to Christianity.

What made everyone to follow Jesus Christ is the simple fact that he resurrected from the death. This is it. He died and came back to life as he is God.

I am not aware of any Christian thug around however, keep living in denial and democratic Israel just shut down God TV as it would be a disaster if more people were to join Christianity

Back to all my topics, Israel doesn’t want nor need peace and doesn’t believe to be under any moral obligation to do so

It is unfair to claim that Lebanese or Muslims don’t want peace as not true

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
    Ladies and Gentlemen, in your opinion ...
    ... should Jordan do what this Jordanian PM demands - will it benefit Israel or will it harm Israel and why?

"‘Declare War on Israel!’ Demands Jordanian Lawmaker, Calling to Unleash Terror"

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
    "What was life like for the Jewish people after the destruction of the First Holy Temple in Jerusalem and the ensuing Babylonian exile?"
    Christian and Muslims you might learn something new about of your religions.

"Unbreakable Spirit: Newly Discovered Seal Bears Witness to Jewish Resolve After Temple’s Destruction"

V

vicking747

"What was life like for the Jewish people after the destruction of the First Holy Temple in Jerusalem and the ensuing Babylonian exile?"
    Christian and Muslims you might learn something new about of your religions.

"Unbreakable Spirit: Newly Discovered Seal Bears Witness to Jewish Resolve After Temple’s Destruction"
    Do you believe that Jesus resurrected after his killing by the Jews ?

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
    "A devastating house fire ravaged Clarke’s home, destroying almost all of his family’s possessions.
    Miraculously, a 100-year-old Torah was saved from the fire, without a single burn mark or drop of water damage.
    "

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
    Get free education, ladies and gentlemen.

"WATCH: How Jerusalem Was Chosen as the Jewish People’s Eternal Capital"