• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

Living under Zionist Israel

• Advertisement
  • L

Lemon

It's easy to be on the side of a winner; even of they are committing slow ethnic cleansing.

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
    It's easy to be on the side of a winner; even of they are committing slow ethnic cleansing.
    Winner welcomes everyone to it's side and this includes biggest losers.

L

Lemon

Winner welcomes everyone to it's side and this includes biggest losers.
    Of course. The guards in auschwitz also welcomed the support of their captives in meeting the quotas.

The thing is, "winning" is not a good reason to support anyone. It's just lazy. I don't support China because they are winning in Hong Kong and Xinjiang. I don't support Hezbollah because they are "winning" in Lebanon. I don't support Putin because he's "winning" in Ukraine and against the opposition in Russia. I don't support Trump because he won the election and wasn't successfully impeached. And it's not a good reason to support Israel that they are "winning" against Palestinians.

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
    Little by little dripping water drills hole in granite.

"Diplomatic Victory: Honduras Advances Jerusalem Embassy Move"

Rafidi

Rafidi

Legendary Member
    Green Brigade members join pro-Palestine protest at Hampden ahead of Scotland v Israel clash

Video footage shows members of the Celtic fans' group heading across the concourse as people chant 'Palestine'.

• BY STEPHEN STEWART, KATHLEEN SPEIRS
    • 20:03, 4 SEP 2020UPDATED20:07, 4 SEP 2020
    A group of activist Celtic fans have joined a pro-Palestine protest outside Hampden Park.

Video shows a squad from the Green Brigade supporters' group joining with other demonstrators outside the National Stadium.

The protest kicked off ahead of Scotland's Nations League group game against Israel at 7.45pm.

Video footage shows a crowd of fans heading across the concourse as chants of 'Palestine' ring out.

The fans joined activists from the Scottish Palestine Solidarity Campaign.

The Green Brigade are known for supporting Palestinian issues with members of the fans' group often seen waving Palestinian flags inside Parkhead.

The protest was staged to support a call from Palestinian football players to boycott the match between the two nations.

Mick Napier, a founding member of the Scottish Palestinian Solidarity Campaign, said: “The SFA will be hosting a nation which has condemned by groups such as the United Nations Human Rights Council and Amnesty.

“I was around to see apartheid happen and the boycott of sports was one of the biggest ways to hit South Africa at that time.

“It seems evident to us that the public opinion is critical of Israel.”

The Nations League game will be the second time Scotland will come up against Israel with a few weeks, with the Euro 2020 play-off match set for Thursday, October 8.

V

vicking747

Green Brigade members join pro-Palestine protest at Hampden ahead of Scotland v Israel clash

Video footage shows members of the Celtic fans' group heading across the concourse as people chant 'Palestine'.

A group of activist Celtic fans have joined a pro-Palestine protest outside Hampden Park.

Video shows a squad from the Green Brigade supporters' group joining with other demonstrators outside the National Stadium.

The protest kicked off ahead of Scotland's Nations League group game against Israel at 7.45pm.

Video footage shows a crowd of fans heading across the concourse as chants of 'Palestine' ring out.

The Green Brigade are known for supporting Palestinian issues with members of the fans' group often seen waving Palestinian flags inside Parkhead.

The protest was staged to support a call from Palestinian football players to boycott the match between the two nations.

Mick Napier, a founding member of the Scottish Palestinian Solidarity Campaign, said: “The SFA will be hosting a nation which has condemned by groups such as the United Nations Human Rights Council and Amnesty.

“I was around to see apartheid happen and the boycott of sports was one of the biggest ways to hit South Africa at that time.

The Nations League game will be the second time Scotland will come up against Israel with a few weeks, with the Euro 2020 play-off match set for Thursday, October 8.

No one supports the Palestinian cause anymore. It is a fact and even Lebanese Muslims don’t care.

Palestinians has many chances to fix the problem, they should have accepted the initial Oslo peace plan which was okay.

By the way do you k ow that Saudi threatened the UAE with a war unless it takes 10% of their borders ? This was in the 70’s and the Emiratis were smart enough to just strike a deal to avoid war - today they are way stronger and the UAE sends missions to Space.

Palestinian cause is done, and Iran will end up turning the page after Trump gets elected a second time.

I am sad for the Palestinians but again they had many chances and the mistake was to let them drive this peace plan. It should have been the Arab league or a group of Arab countries not the corrupt PLO

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member

For the sake of peace between Israel and Arabs I am willing to forgo all the football games with Scotland - Green losers may play with themselves from what I care.

Last edited:
    Rafidi

Rafidi

Legendary Member
    Equally would Emirates flights fly over Israel to reach Lebanon ? I presume so
    The question is why would emirates need to fly over occupied Palestine to get into Lebanon?

We dont receive flights coming from Ben Gurion. And Palestine is out of the route from the UAE to Lebanon.

V

vicking747

The question is why would emirates need to fly over occupied Palestine to get into Lebanon?

We dont receive flights coming from Ben Gurion. And Palestine is out of the route from the UAE to Lebanon.
    Because they keep going around Israel to avoid Syria. I take often the flight.
    I guess going forward they would just fly over Israel and save fuel