• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Informational Living under Zionist Israel

I hope Israelis are advising Saudi Arabia (and that the latter is accepting said advice) to take Palestinian refugees from Lebanon and incorporate them into Saudi Arabia. A deal can be negotiated. Remove all pretext for Hizbullah existence, and that would be first step towards dismantling Hizbullah and its state within a state. Peace would soon follow.

Which begs the question: what do the big powers want?
I am skeptical - I do not believe future of Palestinian Arabs in Lebanon concerns Israel in the least.

However, it is possible that as a side effect of Israel-SA dealings Arabs might stop resisting giving out citizenships in their respective countries to this so called "Palestinian refugees".

PS.
Do not be naive, Hezbollah does not care about pretexts for existence.
If not one phony excuse, then there'll be another, but Hezbollah will exist as long as it is allowed to exist
Or more specifically - HA will exist as long as it is supported by Iran and Iran will support it as long as Ayatollahs are in charge.
Do the math.

• Advertisement
  • Muki

Orange Room Supporter
    I am skeptical - I do not believe future of Palestinian Arabs in Lebanon concerns Israel in the least.

However, it is possible that as a side effect of Israel-SA dealings Arabs might stop resisting giving out citizenships in their respective countries to this so called "Palestinian refugees".
    Future of refugees in Lebanon does not concern Israel -- peace does. And for peace to be considered by Lebanon, refugee problem must be solved. As you probably know (or should by now), Lebanon is unique in its sectarian power distribution and balance. Naturalizing such a high number of Sunni refugees in a country of ~4-5 million will dramatically upset the balance of power.

I am not talking about peace as in "absence of war"; I am talking about peace similar to one with Jordan and Egypt, which restored relations between the countries, especially economic relations.

PS.
    If not one phony excuse, then there'll be another, but Hezbollah will exist as long as it is allowed to exist
    Or more specifically - HA will exist as long as it is supported by Iran and Iran will support it as long as Ayatollahs are in charge.
    Do the math.
    I know Hizbullah do not care, but I also do not care about them. I care about Sunni and Christian public (and thus, their leadership) in Lebanon and their view towards Hizbullah. Removing any pretext for Hizbullah's existence will help sway public opinion against Hizbullah. Removing domestic cover of Hizbullah is very important in war to eliminate them, don't you think? To curb Iran's power, its proxies must be eliminated.

I am not talking about peace as in "absence of war"; I am talking about peace similar to one with Jordan and Egypt, which restored relations between the countries, especially economic relations.
    Look at it this way - there is nothing Lebanon has to offset presence of all these Palestinian Arabs in Israel.

BTW, peace is absence of war.

Lebnaouneh

I hope Israelis are advising Saudi Arabia (and that the latter is accepting said advice) to take Palestinian refugees from Lebanon and incorporate them into Saudi Arabia. A deal can be negotiated. Remove all pretext for Hizbullah existence, and that would be first step towards dismantling Hizbullah and its state within a state. Peace would soon follow.

Which begs the question: what do the big powers want?

PS.
    Do the math.
    Future of refugees in Lebanon does not concern Israel -- peace does. And for peace to be considered by Lebanon, refugee problem must be solved. As you probably know (or should by now), Lebanon is unique in its sectarian power distribution and balance. Naturalizing such a high number of Sunni refugees in a country of ~4-5 million will dramatically upset the balance of power.

I know Hizbullah do not care, but I also do not care about them. I care about Sunni and Christian public (and thus, their leadership) in Lebanon and their view towards Hizbullah. Removing any pretext for Hizbullah's existence will help sway public opinion against Hizbullah. Removing domestic cover of Hizbullah is very important in war to eliminate them, don't you think? To curb Iran's power, its proxies must be eliminated.
    Look at it this way - there is nothing Lebanon has to offset presence of all these Palestinian Arabs in Israel.

BTW, peace is absence of war.
    You are no one in the US/Israeli calculations Muki, hope you're waking up. The only existential threat to Lebanon is the massive presence of foreigners from syrians to palestinians, whereas the arms in the hands of lebanese come and go where each faction of Lebanon at some point had a militia stronger than the state. If it happens that Hezbollah has the same enemies consisting of takfiris and the israelis who will end up imposing naturalization of palestinians as part of a peace deal, why would I make it a priority to fight them? It is only an Israeli priority, we can improve Lebanon in other ways meanwhile

Abou Sandal

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter

Those are the same Sabhanians we have in here. They hide their impotence and their treachery and their cowardness behind pretexts. Ma fee Ashtar Mennon Bel pretexts. They have tons in the drawer and can invent even more on the fly, for any situation...As long as they can justify their low lives, and refrain from doing the right thing, or even standing in the right place.

How come they are more successful and prosperous anywhere in the World than in Israel? :lol::lol::lol:
    That's not the point. The point is that minorities face more persecution and oppression in Arab countries than in Israel.

Wherever Muslims are a majority, they tend to impose their way of life on others.

Arabs suck.

Abou Sandal

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    That's not the point. The point is that minorities face more persecution and oppression in Arab countries than in Israel.

Wherever Muslims are a majority, they tend to impose their way of life on others.

Arabs suck.
    Mbala that's the point, because this is how you built your analogy. (Without even discussing its veracity)

Anyway...Arabs suck...Fhemna...How on Earth could you even think of using that to conclude that this makes Israel good...is something you'll need to think about.