• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Informational Living under Zionist Israel

I noticed so many picture takes at a ready and yet your movie looks as it was ripped out of the whole thing.

What happened do the rest, the beginning of the movie did not fit your narrative?

BTW, I admire policeman's action - calm, precise, professional. My guess, kid indeed was breaking some kind of rule and his friends knew that.

• Advertisement
  • I noticed so many picture takes at a ready and yet your movie looks as it was ripped out of the whole thing.

What happened do the rest, the beginning of the movie did not fit your narrative?

BTW, I admire policeman's action - calm, precise, professional. My guess, kid indeed was breaking some kind of rule and his friends knew that.
    The IDF and Israeli police are not always on their best behavior.

Stop defending them blindly. Many IDF soldiers have been charged by the Israeli government, itself.

3 IDF soldiers charged with beating Palestinian man in Hebron

IDF soldier charged with killing woman during Gaza war

Muki

Orange Room Supporter
    I am not defending anyone blindly, I have video and if that is not enough here is another one and there are many more like that (when you cry wolf ...):

Pure Pallywood. Pity those who believe any of this garbage.

Also, you probably don't know Arabic, but the kids were getting mad because the soldiers were laughing hahaha.

Whatever Israelis may be, but it is West Bankers and Gazans who have destroyed their youth, their future - "Palestinians", you have lost.

Look at this boy - in few years he will either die while trying to build a bomb or dig a tunnel or, if he is smart, he will emigrate the hell out of this rat hole of yours.

JustLeb

Legendary Member
    Whatever Israelis may be, but it is West Bankers and Gazans who have destroyed their youth, their future - "Palestinians", you have lost.

Look at this boy - in few years he will either die while trying to build a bomb or dig a tunnel or, if he is smart, he will emigrate the hell out of this rat hole of yours.
    An occupied people has no other choice than to resist occupation. This had been the case throughout history.

Mighty Goat

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    "Occupied people" my foot, Arabs are occupiers in Jewish land and Arabs will leave.
    They are not Arabs. They are Palestinians. This is arabized Jews and Samaritans converted and assimilated into Arab and Muslim culture. They are racially Israelites.

JustLeb

Legendary Member
    "Occupied people" my foot, Arabs are occupiers in Jewish land and Arabs will leave.
    History has taught us that people struggling to get their freedom will eventually succeed.
    Now the timeline will differ from one case to another but if the people keeps its struggle they will reach freedom.

of course from 1948 till now the palestinians were not lucky because the international circumstances and the world order that emerged after WWII was and still against them. However this does not mean it will last for eternity, it might not be during the lifetime of many but as long as they keep fighting for their rights, they will get it.
    No one in 1940 would have thought that the 3rd Reich will be over in 5 years, Hitler himself set the lifespan of the Reich to 1000years. Churchill message to his citizens was full of agony and despair
    No one in the 50s, 60s, and 70s would have thought that the USSR will be over before the end of the century, yet it happened.
    Same can be said to other empires.

In the mid 90s Ehud Barrak, I guess (to be verified), said that israel can stay in Lebanon for 1000years, the next day SHN replied to him that HA can keep resisting for 1000years. However few years later it was Barrak himself who ordered a general retreat...

I don't believe that the zionist state will survive the end of the century, which is not too long in the age of nations.
    Clearly I won't be there to witness it.
    I also don't have mathematical proof for that but some scattered thoughts from here and there.
    This is of course if the palastinians keep remembering this:
    « Quoi qu’il arrive, la flamme de la résistance ... ne doit pas s’éteindre et ne s’éteindra pas... » Charles Degaulle 18 june 1940

Abou Sandal

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    History has taught us that people struggling to get their freedom will eventually succeed.
    Now the timeline will differ from one case to another but if the people keeps its struggle they will reach freedom.

of course from 1948 till now the palestinians were not lucky because the international circumstances and the world order that emerged after WWII was and still against them. However this does not mean it will last for eternity, it might not be during the lifetime of many but as long as they keep fighting for their rights, they will get it.
    No one in 1940 would have thought that the 3rd Reich will be over in 5 years, Hitler himself set the lifespan of the Reich to 1000years. Churchill message to his citizens was full of agony and despair
    No one in the 50s, 60s, and 70s would have thought that the USSR will be over before the end of the century, yet it happened.

In the mid 90s Ehud Barrak, I guess (to be verified), said that israel can stay in Lebanon for 1000years, the next day SHN replied to him that HA can keep resisting for 1000years. However few years later it was Barrak himself who ordered a general retreat...

I don't believe that the zionist state will survive the end of the century, which is not too long in the age of nations.
    I also don't have mathematical proof for that but some scattered thoughts from here and there.
    « Quoi qu’il arrive, la flamme de la résistance ... ne doit pas s’éteindre et ne s’éteindra pas... » Charles Degaulle 18 june 1940

Exactly.

As long as the people of the land are there, alive and kicking, and feeling and perceiving oppression and occupation, and hating it and willing to resist and fight, then no empire no matter how strong it is, can outlast them.

Palestinians can make a thousand mistakes and still manage to survive, and wait for another day, or another opportunity, presenting itself right at the corner. On the other hand, it suffices from it only one mistake, and the Zionist entity and its brutal occupation are gone and for ever.

Mighty Goat

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    But Palestinians are not fighting to get their freedom. They are fighting for an ideology of either Arabism or Islamism. They will fight for their freedom when they admit their non-Arab origins. This is when they will save the land and stay in it. This is when they can live side by side with the Jews in one federal and secular state. In this state there would be Palestinians in the West Bank with Jewish minorities meaning the settlers would stay at home, and Arabs in the areas where there is a Jewish majority like in Nazareth and East Jerusalem.

"History has taught us that people struggling to get their freedom will eventually succeed."

No argument from me.

"Now the timeline will differ from one case to another but if the people keeps its struggle they will reach freedom."

You do understand that it works both ways and that you are fighting with people who waited for 2000 years to come back home, right?

"No one in 1940 would have thought that the 3rd Reich will be over in 5 years"

Indeed, and especially not Jews.

"No one in the 50s, 60s, and 70s would have thought that the USSR will be over before the end of the century"

Indeed, and especially not Jews.

Muki

Orange Room Supporter
    And until we liberate Judea and Samaria, Jews will continue fighting for their freedom against Arab occupiers.

JustLeb

Legendary Member
    بدت علامات الإرهاق عليها ولم تخفِ ابتسامتها.. عهد التميمي: أنا منيحة

الاثنين 25 كانون الأول 2017 - 08:40

نشرت وسائل إعلام فلسطينية، بالامس، مقطع فيديو للفتاة الفلسطينية عهد التميمي (16 عاماً)، وهي داخل محكمة إسرائيلية، رفضت طلباً بالإفراج عنها.

وكان الجيش الإسرائيلي اعتقل عهد الملقبة بـ"الطفلة الشقراء"، والحائزة على جائزة "حنظلة للشجاعة"، فجر الثلاثاء 19 كانون الأول الجاري، غربي رام الله، وسط الضفة الغربية المحتلة، كما اعتقل والدتها بزعم "الاعتداء على جنود إسرائيليين وطردهم من أمام منزل العائلة"، وبعد يوم اعتُقل ابنة عمها نور التميمي.

وفي الفيديو الذي ظهرت فيه عهد داخل المحكمة، كانت علامات الإرهاق تبدو عليها واضحة، كما كانت يداها مكبلتين وقدماها مقيدتين، ولم تسمح السلطات الإسرائيلية لمحاميتها بالتحدث معها، واكتفت عهد بالقول عندما سألتها المحامية عما إذا كانت بخير: "الحمد لله، تمام"، ثم ابتسمت ابتسامة خفيفة.
    وقال باسم التميمي، والد الطفلة الفلسطينية، في تصريح لوكالة الأناضول إن محامي "عهد" تقدم بطلب إلى محكمة "عوفر" الإسرائيلية، قرب مدينة رام الله، وسط الضفة الغربية، للإفراج عنها بكفالة مالية، إلا أن المحكمة رفضت القرار.

ومن المقرر أن تعقد جلسة لمحاكمة "عهد" ووالدتها "ناريمان" وابنة عمها "نور"، يوم غد الاثنين، في محكمة "عوفر"، بحسب التميمي.

وذكرت وكالة الصحافة الفلسطينية "صفا"، أن عهد اشتكت من رفض سلطات الاحتلال إدخال ملابس لها منذ اعتقالها، في ظل الأجواء الباردة التي تشهدها المنطقة.

ونقلت الوكالة عن مراسلة قناة الجزيرة في مدينة القدس المحتلة، نجوان السمري، التي حضرت جلسة المحكمة الخاصة بالتميمي، قولها، إن غالبية الجلسة اليوم تطرَّقت لظروف اعتقالها، وأضافت أن عهد "تشعر بالبرد لأنه لم يُحول لها ملابس منذ اعتقالها"، إلا أنها رغم ذلك "حاولت أن تظهر أنها قوية رغم تقييدها أرجلها، وعدم السماح لها بالتحدث مع والدها".

وأشعل اعتقال عهد موجة تضامن واسعة معها على وسائل التواصل الاجتماعي، وانتشرت وسوم داعمة لها باللغتين العربية والإنكليزية، ومن بينها #عهد_التميمي_جميلة_فلسطين، و#FreeAhedTamimi.

واشتُهرت عهد بمقاومتها وتصديها للجنود الإسرائيليين، وانتشرت صورة لها عندما كانت في الحادية عشرة من عمرها، وهي تتحدى القوات الإسرائيلية، كما عرفت أكثر من خلال فيديو انتشر على شبكات التواصل الاجتماعي، وذلك عندما قامت هي ووالدتها بالدفاع عن شقيقها عندما حاول جندي إسرائيلي اعتقاله، خلال قمع الاحتلال للمسيرة السلمية الأسبوعية في قرية النبي صالح، شمالي رام الله.
    وتسلمت عهد جائزة "حنظلة للشجاعة" عام 2012، من قبل بلدية "باشاك شهير" في إسطنبول؛ لشجاعتها في تحدي الجيش الإسرائيلي، والتقت برئيس الوزراء التركي آنذاك رجب طيب أردوغان، (رئيس الجمهورية الحالي) وعقيلته.

Mighty Goat

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Really, this Ahd Tamimi farce is the evidence that the new generation of Arabs is worse in thinking and intelligence than their fathers and grandfathers. Here we have a blond Palestinian actress that achieved nothing but being able to pose in front of cameras pretending she is hitting "occupation" soldiers. There is nothing achieved in all this until now except the realization that all these people posting hysterically her photos just live in a world in their imagination where they see themselves acting when they see her facial expressions in a reposted photo.

Dare you criticize this "resistance." This is the sacred resistance we should follow and teach our children.

The question I keep asking myself though is why did't her cousin, the brunette Nour who was seemingly also arrested not blown up as a hero member of the resistance. I am thinking maybe because Ahd is blond and Nour is a brunette