Living under Zionist Israel

• Advertisement
  • True Palestinian

True Palestinian

Israel turning into Lebanon letting terrorists usurp a piece of its territory!
    Time is not on the jarabs' side. The Jewish and Samaritan population of Yehudah veShomron is growing steadily. Ali Babbas shot himself in the foot when he refused Olmert's capitulation, he'll never get that chance again. The real apartheid will end, basof noukhal lehistovev bekol adamat avoteynou.

Muki

Muki

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Time is not on the jarabs' side. The Jewish and Samaritan population of Yehudah veShomron is growing steadily. Ali Babbas shot himself in the foot when he refused Olmert's capitulation, he'll never get that chance again. The real apartheid will end, basof noukhal lehistovev bekol adamat avoteynou.
    Be'ezrat hashem ? (even though he doesn't exist ^_^)

Israel cannot trust "land for peace" formula anymore. It doesn't work and they (Arabs) have made sure to show us that.

The way I see it:
    -Gaza to Egypt
    -Arab squatters in Judea and Samaria to Jordan
    -W bas la3younak akhna lmujahid @Rachel Corrie, Israel northern borders to Litani ?

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member

Israel cannot trust "land for peace" formula anymore. It doesn't work and they (Arabs) have made sure to show us that.

The way I see it:
    -Gaza to Egypt
    -W bas la3younak akhna lmujahid @Rachel Corrie, Israel northern borders to Litani ?
    Actually "land for peace" has been transformed into "land and peace".

True Palestinian

True Palestinian

The way I see it:
    -Gaza to Egypt
    I don't think the Egyptians want Gaza anymore than you do. Eventually, Israel will have to make an example out of it and retake the place, the only question is when this will happen.

For the rest: I agree with you ;)

"Land for peace" makes as much sense as "tohar hanesheq", we owe this cognitive dissonance to the remnants of diaspora mentality.

Muki

Muki

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    I don't think the Egyptians want Gaza anymore than you do. Eventually, Israel will have to make an example out of it and retake the place, the only question is when this will happen.

For the rest: I agree with you ;)

"Land for peace" makes as much sense as "tohar hanesheq", we owe this cognitive dissonance to the remnants of diaspora mentality.
    Land for peace only made sense when our enemies had sovereignty. Our enemies today do not have sovereignty. Lebanon is ruled by Hizbullah, i.e. Iran. So are the Falastizis.

TayyarBeino

TayyarBeino

Legendary Member
    BYE BYE natanyaho...
    22:07 وسائل إعلام إسرائيلية: حزب الليكود يحصد 22 مقعدا في الكنيست مقابل 34 مقعدا لحزب أزرق أبيض

TayyarBeino

TayyarBeino

Legendary Member

22:09

المؤشرات الأوّلية تشير إلى تقدم حزب "أرزق أبيض" بزعامة غانتس على حزب "الليكود" بزعامة نتنياهو بفارق ضئيل (وسائل إعلام إسرائيلية)

TayyarBeino

TayyarBeino

Legendary Member

22:22

وسائل إعلام إسرائيلية: معسكر نتنياهو يحصل على 57 مقعداً في الكنيست مقابل 55 مقعداً لمعسكر بني غانتس وليبرمان يفوز ما بين 8 الى 10 مقاعد

TayyarBeino

TayyarBeino

Legendary Member
    22:49 لبيرمان: نحن من سيقرر من يكون رئيس الحكومة الإسرائيلية المقبلة

TayyarBeino

TayyarBeino

Legendary Member
    [IMG]https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/2551555600/6cibgjnap48f8ni5xkgk_bigger.jpeg[/IMG][B]Yonah Jeremy Bob[/B]‏ @[B]jeremybob1[/B]">
    [IMG]https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/2551555600/6cibgjnap48f8ni5xkgk_bigger.jpeg[/IMG][B]Yonah Jeremy Bob[/B]‏ @[B]jeremybob1[/B]
    35m35 minutes ago
    More
    BREAKING: Israeli elections will NOT be decided tonight, BUT the trend favors Benny Gantz over Benjamin Netanyahu. As predicted, Avigdor Liberman will decide who is the next Israeli prime minister.