Living under Zionist Israel

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
Smart woman, she knows how to make meaningless bombastic statements.

"American Aid to Israel that Warren Threatened to Revoke No Longer Exists"

• Advertisement
  • proIsrael-nonIsraeli

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
    "IDF ‘Bibi Team’ Holds 50-Year Reunion, Celebrates Netanyahu’s 70th Birthday"

"“To Bibi, marking 50 years since the unit was formed. From your soldiers in Team Bibi Netanyahu. Summer of 1969-Summer of 1972,” was written on the Prime Minister’s medal."

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
    Does that dumb turd even know what a Semite is?
    They keep abusing that excuse forgetting that good old Abe had to sons. lol
    She is not dumb actually - term "anti-Semitism" was coined in Germany in 19th century to verbally qualify hatred for Jews.

Arabs crying "we are Semites too" is just crude attempt to hide their anti-Semitism - "how could we be haters, we are just like Jews".

Basba_aa

Basba_aa

She is not dumb actually - term "anti-Semitism" was coined in Germany in 19th century to verbally qualify hatred for Jews.

Arabs crying "we are Semites too" is just crude attempt to hide their anti-Semitism - "how could we be haters, we are just like Jews".
    Thanks for the history lesson but;
    FYI;
    NOT all Arabs are anti Jews.

Basba_aa

Basba_aa

You are using this wrong term again, I thought I've explained the fault in it in a previous reply.????
    Any whooooo!
    Don't blame them. They have been brainwashed by their clergies, leaders and the Islamic occupation of their lands for over 1200 years. And I am sure you are aware of the past history of that region (The Middle East), from the Pharaohs to the Mongols to the Greeks to the Romans and the Roman Christians and the actual occupation by Arabs and Islam.

We need to deprogram them and tell them the truth, that they are one race, a human race. It is going to be hard.

Thanks for the replies.
    Have a nice one. :):)

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
    You are using this wrong term again, I thought I've explained the fault in it in a previous reply.????
    Any whooooo!
    Don't blame them. They have been brainwashed by their clergies, leaders and the Islamic occupation of their lands for over 1200 years. And I am sure you are aware of the past history of that region (The Middle East), from the Pharaohs to the Mongols to the Greeks to the Romans and the Roman Christians and the actual occupation by Arabs and Islam.

We need to deprogram them and tell them the truth, that they are one race, a human race. It is going to be hard.

Thanks for the replies.
    Have a nice one. :):)
    When society is judged generalization is a must and generalization is don based on majority of representation, on its trend.
    Just because there exceptions they do not maker it a rule.

"We need to deprogram them and tell them the truth" - yes, but until that has happened we have what we have.

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
    That would be the first country in The World ever - tikkun ha olam.

"Israel eyes sunlight to power whole country"

"With the Arava region of southern Israel close to its goal of being completely reliant on solar energy during daytime hours, the team behind this achievement is now lobbying for legislation that would make whole country 100% solar energy-reliant in daylight by 2030"

J

Jeremy Samuel

I thought this was a fascinating article about how despite Netanyahu's Nation-State Law and incitement against Israeli-Arabs, his government has been very good at improving funding for Israeli-Arab communities, improved public transit, and improved the picture in government jobs.

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
    I thought this was a fascinating article about how despite Netanyahu's Nation-State Law and incitement against Israeli-Arabs, his government has been very good at improving funding for Israeli-Arab communities, improved public transit, and improved the picture in government jobs.

What "Nation-State Law" got to do with the price of tea in China.

As to "incitement against Israeli-Arabs" - show me.

J

Jeremy Samuel

What "Nation-State Law" got to do with the price of tea in China.

As to "incitement against Israeli-Arabs" - show me.
    Perhaps I should not have used the word "incitement" since Netanyahu isn't urging violence, but I was referring to things Netanyahu has said "warning" about Arabs voting and his delegitimization of the Joint List. (see link) Liberman, who is not in the government now, has also repeatedly questioned the loyalty of Israeli-Arabs. And the Nation-State Law is awful and even alienated Druzes.

Anyway, I thought the Haaretz article was very thorough and comprehensive and documents an under-reported story about how Israeli society is getting better for Arabs. I think people who are interested in Israeli-Arabs/Israeli-Palestinians should read it.

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
    Perhaps I should not have used the word "incitement" since Netanyahu isn't urging violence, but I was referring to things Netanyahu has said "warning" about Arabs voting and his delegitimization of the Joint List. (see link) Liberman, who is not in the government now, has also repeatedly questioned the loyalty of Israeli-Arabs. And the Nation-State Law is awful and even alienated Druzes.

Anyway, I thought the Haaretz article was very thorough and comprehensive and documents an under-reported story about how Israeli society is getting better for Arabs. I think people who are interested in Israeli-Arabs/Israeli-Palestinians should read it.
    OK, let's forget about "incitement", one question still remains - what's wrong with "Nation-State Law" ?