Living under Zionist Israel

vicking

vicking

HAHAHHAHHA

brah !!!!!!!

HA doesnt acknowledge israel's right to exist

its a religious thing for them

wtf are you uttering???????!!!!!!!???????

holy fakin shit 3awwwnists are a national goldmine of comedy

im considering joining the party just for the lolz
Dont get caught in what you see today. The old world doesn't exist anymore, Arabs have moved on, most of the things we do today are interconnected to Israeli technology, starting with the Internet itself and most of the medecine you take

Arabs ended up smarter that Lebanese... From camel riders to Space exploration, they understood that remaining at war would keep them at stone age

Look where the UAE is today and where we are... We dont even have electricity and Egypt sent us a boat with medecines and first aid, very humiliating

As I said, it is not in Israel's interest to agree with Lebanon anymore, it used to be key for them in the 80's, nlw they dont give a damn..... It is more in our interest

• Advertisement
  • VH Redux

VH Redux

Dont get caught in what you see today. The old world doesn't exist anymore, Arabs have moved on, most of the things we do today are interconnected to Israeli technology, starting with the Internet itself and most of the medecine you take

Arabs ended up smarter that Lebanese... From camel riders to Space exploration, they understood that remaining at war would keep them at stone age

Look where the UAE is today and where we are... We dont even have electricity and Egypt sent us a boat with medecines and first aid, very humiliating

As I said, it is not in Israel's interest to agree with Lebanon anymore, it used to be key for them in the 80's, nlw they dont give a damn..... It is more in our interest
    these are sunnis

open a thread about it and let our shia friends explain to you their positions

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
    "WATCH: Israel first to sign post-Brexit deal with UK, spotlighting deep economic ties between two countries"

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
    Could be first real step into making cancer 100% curable or even preventable.

... and in the meantime ...

R

Ralph N

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
    Try finding Jewish roots in the far east where you first originated, here in the Middle East its Canaanite land... You wont find your true roots here... Try Mongolia...
    I am not you, I do not look where nothing can be found.

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
    The land speaks and smells Canaanite. And you're boasting you found Canaanite footprints or artifacts. A fact screaming into your ears that this land isn't yours or isn't yours alone, at best.
    I found it for you.
    You claim that some of you are not Arabs, but just Arabophones.
    Go ahead, use this find to prove that anyone of you is Canaanite.

BTW, I made this post expecting the reaction that you are having right now - predictable.

Lebmonage

Lebmonage

Legendary Member
    I found it for you.
    You claim that some of you are not Arabs, but just Arabophones.
    Go ahead, use this find to prove that anyone of you is Canaanite.

BTW, I made this post expecting the reaction that you are having right now - predictable.
    I didn't claim that "some of us are not Arabs". I said we have diverse ethnic origins. And not all of us descended from Arabians. And this is true for all the people of the Levant. The term "Arab" can also mean cultural or linguistic.

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
    I didn't claim that "some of us are not Arabs". I said we have diverse ethnic origins. And not all of us descended from Arabians. And this is true for all the people of the Levant. The term "Arab" can also mean cultural or linguistic.
    So, how does it differ from what I said.

Lebmonage

Lebmonage

Legendary Member
    So, how does it differ from what I said.
    We are all Arabs today because we all speak Arabic as our mother tongue. What you are saying sends the idea that some of us identify as something else than Arab. No, we all identify as Arabs today even though we have diverse decent. Call it assimilation, acculturation, Arabization etc.

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
    We are all Arabs today because we all speak Arabic as our mother tongue. What you are saying sends the idea that some of us identify as something else than Arab. No, we all identify as Arabs today even though we have diverse decent. Call it assimilation, acculturation, Arabization etc.
    OK, if all of you are Arabs, then Arabia is your land, not Judea.