• proIsrael-nonIsraeli

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
    Abou Sandal

Abou Sandal

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Look who's here, long time no see.

OK, apparently you are here for yet another lesson - "Living under Zionist Israel" implies show of facts, not show of uttering of opinionated ignoramuses.
    Keep posting your Israeli propaganda articles, and don’t mind the fact that no one buys them.

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
    Yeah, but only to check on you and see if you’re well taken care of in this thread.
    In other words you do not believe that "no one buys them" and you feel the need to take care of things.

See, it's second lesson for today - you just have learned how to understand the true intentions and true meaning of your own actions.

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
    COVID-19 tests are useful for confirming positives.
    COVID-19 tests are useless (impractical) for confirming negatives.
    However, 1 minute is still better than days or even hours.

"Israeli Researchers Create First 1-Minute Coronavirus Test"

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
    "Yoseph Haddad – An Israeli-Arab IDF Veteran Fighting BD"

"Palestinian Workers Demand Israel Not Transfer ‘Corona Relief’ Funds to PA, Will be Used for Terror"

Rafidi

Rafidi

Legendary Member
    In other words you do not believe that "no one buys them" and you feel the need to take care of things.

See, it's second lesson for today - you just have learned how to understand the true intentions and true meaning of your own actions.
    You post too much BS in this thread.

Rafidi

Rafidi

Legendary Member
    العين في العين والسن في السن

No mercy for terrorists and their families.
    Not "fil". Its "bil". Type it in Hebrew. You wont make such mistake.

Collective punishment is the hallmark of Zionist terrorism. And you wonder why you are hated? No tact, no mercy. You behave like beasts, and you start posting vid of IDF terrorists singing and dancing to whitewash their bloody faces. Start behaving like humans first.

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
    As an effect on Israel each Intifada:
    1. On emotional side: grieving families, grieving friends, grieving country.
    2. On practical side: gift to the State of Israel - after each Intifada "Palestinians" end up with less than they've started.

"Car ramming attack: IDF soldier hit near Hebron"
    "IDF soldier killed by rock saved two friends, investigation reveals"

Muki

Muki

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Not "fil". Its "bil". Type it in Hebrew. You wont make such mistake.

Collective punishment is the hallmark of Zionist terrorism. And you wonder why you are hated? No tact, no mercy. You behave like beasts, and you start posting vid of IDF terrorists singing and dancing to whitewash their bloody faces. Start behaving like humans first.
    Didn't know you were a Grammar Nazi.

Also, dawg your freedom fighters launch katyushas indiscriminately on Israeli cities, villages, and kibbutzes... Last one to speak about 'collective punishment' is you. And perhaps it's about time for you to understand that I represent my own opinion and not Israel. Israelis actually do not collectively punish terrorists and their families, to my displeasure. But they have a country to run, I don't.

Rafidi

Rafidi

Legendary Member
    Didn't know you were a Grammar Nazi.

Also, dawg your freedom fighters launch katyushas indiscriminately on Israeli cities, villages, and kibbutzes... Last one to speak about 'collective punishment' is you. And perhaps it's about time for you to understand that I represent my own opinion and not Israel. Israelis actually do not collectively punish terrorists and their families, to my displeasure. But they have a country to run, I don't.
    I also express my opinion freely and depending on my mood, anyone may find them sweet or bitter.

As for indiscriminate rocket attacks, they're often reprisal for the Israhelli airforce targeting civilians.