Living under Zionist Israel

• Advertisement
  • Rafidi

Rafidi

Legendary Member
    Rafidi

Rafidi

Legendary Member
    Absolutely, let me know as soon as it happens.
    Very soon, in sha Allah. We have an obligation to pray our enemies receive guidance.

Arabia would end up more populated than China. All Muslims from Africa, Asia, Europe, the Americas, and elsewhere would have to be sent to Arabia under your command. Wont that pose a big threat next door?

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
    Very soon, in sha Allah. We have an obligation to pray our enemies receive guidance.

Arabia would end up more populated than China. All Muslims from Africa, Asia, Europe, the Americas, and elsewhere would have to be sent to Arabia under your command. Wont that pose a big threat next door?
    "Africa, Asia, Europe, the Americas, and elsewhere" - you got confused again.
    First, I do not care about the rest of The World, it's up to them. I was only talking about Jewish land.
    Second, I wasn't talking about legal residents, I was talking about Arab squatters in Jewish Land.

Rafidi

Rafidi

Legendary Member
    "Africa, Asia, Europe, the Americas, and elsewhere" - you got confused again.
    First, I do not care about the rest of The World, it's up to them. I was only talking about Jewish land.
    Second, I wasn't talking about legal residents, I was talking about Arab squatters in Jewish Land.
    How about we offer you Mesopotamia? That would be "more original" for Jews to identify with. Since the Hebrews, before they became known as Israelites, were a nomadic people from Mesopotamia believed to have descended from Eber, a great grandson of Noah through Shem. And the Qahtani Arabians of southern Arabia also trace their descent to Eber. You may also go to your cousins in Yemen.

That means the Arabians generally and the original Hebrews are related through Eber first, since Qahtanites (the original ethnic Arabs) also trace descent to Eber. Then, through Ishmael since Adnanite Arabs (latter days non ethnic Arabs who moved to Arabia) trace their lineage to Ishamael.

But the problem here is the Caucasian Jewish converts are not Shemites. They have to go back to Poland and Khazaria. :lol: If you agree, we have a good deal. Europe and Mesopotamia are waiting.

Last edited:
    proIsrael-nonIsraeli

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
    How about we offer you Mesopotamia? That would be "more original" for Jews to identify with. Since the Hebrews, before they became known as Israelites, were a nomadic people from Mesopotamia believed to have descended from Eber, a great grandson of Noah through Shem. And the Qahtani Arabians of southern Arabia also trace their descent to Eber. You may also go to your cousins in Yemen.

That means the Arabians generally and the original Hebrews are related through Eber first, since Qahtanites (the original ethnic Arabs) also trace descent to Eber. Then, through Ishmael since Adnanite Arabs (latter days non ethnic Arabs who moved to Arabia) trace their lineage to Ishamael.

But the problem here is the Caucasian Jewish converts are not Shemites. They have to go back to Poland and Khazaria. :lol: If you agree, we have a good deal. Europe and Mesopotamia are waiting.
    "How about we offer you Mesopotamia?" - that would be dumb move for you - Mesopotamia many times bigger and many times more fertile than Holy Land.

Anyway, let's see you offering it, then we'll discuss it.

Rafidi

Rafidi

Legendary Member
    "How about we offer you Mesopotamia?" - that would be dumb move for you - Mesopotamia many times bigger and many times more fertile than Holy Land.

Anyway, let's see you offering it, then we'll discuss it.
    How generous of you! It's all aabout "originality", remember?

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
    Check your posts about sending non Judaists to Arabia.
    Those posts have nothing to do with "originality" - it is not the destination that I am promoting and if you do not like Arabia you can go elsewhere.

Rafidi

Rafidi

Legendary Member
    Those posts have nothing to do with "originality" - it is not the destination that I am promoting and if you do not like Arabia you can go elsewhere.
    Fashart.
    (dont bother asking someone to translate. You wont get an equal word in English).

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
    Fashart.
    (dont bother asking someone to translate. You wont get an equal word in English).
    I will ask you to translate to English and you do not need to limit yourself to single word.