Living under Zionist Israel

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
No one is denying how advanced Israel is at all levels. Actually most of the technology we use are Israeli made and if Lebanese really wanted to boycott Israel they would stop using IPhones, networks, etc.
The issue is that Israel is NOT INTERESTED BY PEACE - if Israel was really open for a final and just peace, it would put a plan that would be accepted by everyone.

So yes Israelis are advanced but what for if this is not to achieve a honest peace ?
You need to look out in the window from time to time - Israel has peace.

• Advertisement
  • V

vicking747

You need to look out in the window from time to time - Israel has peace.
    The only true peace is done by respecting all people. I look by the window and I don’t see the majority of Lebanese convinced by peace.
    Peace means
    - find a solution for the Palestinians refugees
    - refund all the losses we incurred
    - withdraw from areas that are Lebanese sovereignty

and if you want true peace : Palestinian needs a real State.
    You take the initiative above and you have a peace in 3 months. It is not rocket science !

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
    The only true peace is done by respecting all people. I look by the window and I don’t see the majority of Lebanese convinced by peace.
    Peace means
    - find a solution for the Palestinians refugees
    - refund all the losses we incurred
    - withdraw from areas that are Lebanese sovereignty

and if you want true peace : Palestinian needs a real State.
    You take the initiative above and you have a peace in 3 months. It is not rocket science !
    Spare me the baloney about "true peace".
    True peace is when you sit on your side of the border and are afraid to cross it and do nasty to me.
    My iron fist is the best guaranty of "true peace".

BTW, this thread in not about "living near Zionists", it is about "living under Zionists" - please, do not digress.

V

vicking747

Spare me the baloney about "true peace".
    True peace is when you sit on your side of the border and are afraid to cross it and do nasty to me.
    My iron fist is the best guaranty of "true peace".

BTW, this thread in not about "living near Zionists", it is about "living under Zionists" - please, do not digress.
    So don’t complain that Lebanese don’t want peace, the true is that we want and need it. You don’t.
    If I were Israeli I would use my strength to negotiate peace as one day you will not have it.

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
    So don’t complain that Lebanese don’t want peace, the true is that we want and need it. You don’t.
    If I were Israeli I would use my strength to negotiate peace as one day you will not have it.
    OK

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
    I predict that in about 20 years 100% of Negev will be covered in green.

"Israeli Scientists are Producing Hydrogen From Algae"

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
    What goes around, comes around.

"IDF Hammers Hamas Following Gaza Rocket Attack"

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
    Priceless! I am sure it suits Israel just fine!

"The United Arab Emirates can work with Israel on some areas, including fighting the new coronavirus and on technology, while still having political differences with the state"

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
    I am skeptical regarding creation of effective vaccine against C-19 in principal, but I am not a doctor and let's hope I am wrong.

"Israeli Developers of Corona Vaccine for Chickens Making Headway with Humans"

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member