Living under Zionist Israel

• Advertisement
  • proIsrael-nonIsraeli

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
    What happened to the Corona vaccine on earth ? .
    I am glad you are trying to stay up to date on Israel's achievements, here is the answer to your question.

"Breakthrough at Israeli lab as coronavirus vaccine passes first stage"

lebnan_lilkel

lebnan_lilkel

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    I am glad you are trying to stay up to date on Israel's achievements, here is the answer to your question.

"Breakthrough at Israeli lab as coronavirus vaccine passes first stage"
    "Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu announced last week that Israel has signed an agreement with the American bio-technology company Moderna to acquire vaccines being worked on by the Cambridge, Massachusetts-based firm."

He sounds as confident as me. Their stock market success is the only achievement so far.

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
    "Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu announced last week that Israel has signed an agreement with the American bio-technology company Moderna to acquire vaccines being worked on by the Cambridge, Massachusetts-based firm."

He sounds as confident as me. Their stock market success is the only achievement so far.
    I am not sure about the point you are trying to make, but here one more, from today:

"Israeli Hospital First in World to Test ‘Passive’ COVID-19 Vaccine"

And to make your day brighter still here is not so relevant news, but beautiful nonetheless.

"Syrian Refugee Baby Receives Emergency Heart Surgery in Israel"

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
    Israelis do this: "Israelis Aim for Neptune’s Moon"

Palis do this: "Palestinian Chief Negotiator’s Nephew Tries to Murder Israelis, Eliminated by IDF"

End result: win-win for Israel.

lebnan_lilkel

lebnan_lilkel

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    I am not sure about the point you are trying to make, but here one more, from today:

"Israeli Hospital First in World to Test ‘Passive’ COVID-19 Vaccine"

And to make your day brighter still here is not so relevant news, but beautiful nonetheless.

"Syrian Refugee Baby Receives Emergency Heart Surgery in Israel"
    Congrats. Isis will send you a suicide bomber as a thank you gift.

V

vicking747

Apparently you do not have much to say, but you are desperately trying to say something clever.
    Whatever Israel brings to Humanity positive, it is great and Lebanese will be the first ones using your COVID vaccine if one day you succeed creating one.
    Despite what you are trying to portray, Lebanese respect Jews more than you think and the majority of Lebanon is looking for peace with all its neighbours
    I already told you, Israel does NOT want peace. Lebanese do want peace more than Israel wants.
    Actually peace would bring much more benefit ma to Lebanon than to Israel as you will have no ennemy to justify advanced weaponries.
    Peace is easy :
    - get out of last areas in South
    - fine a solution for your Palestinian refugees who came to Lebanon
    - ask a neutral broker to agree a financial settlement

but are you ready ?unless you consider that your military and financial power would allow you to take whatever you want without asking, hence no morality.

So the ball is in your court, not ours

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
    Whatever Israel brings to Humanity positive, it is great and Lebanese will be the first ones using your COVID vaccine if one day you succeed creating one.
    Despite what you are trying to portray, Lebanese respect Jews more than you think and the majority of Lebanon is looking for peace with all its neighbours
    I already told you, Israel does NOT want peace. Lebanese do want peace more than Israel wants.
    Actually peace would bring much more benefit ma to Lebanon than to Israel as you will have no ennemy to justify advanced weaponries.
    Peace is easy :
    - get out of last areas in South
    - fine a solution for your Palestinian refugees who came to Lebanon
    - ask a neutral broker to agree a financial settlement

but are you ready ?unless you consider that your military and financial power would allow you to take whatever you want without asking, hence no morality.

So the ball is in your court, not ours
    "I already told you, Israel does NOT want peace. Lebanese do want peace more than Israel wants" - yes, I heard this BS already and many, many times.

However, in the meantime Israel has not started a single war and Israel does not punish its citizens for congress with Lebanese.

As to peace, Israel has it without asking your approval.

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
    I don’t think so, Israel has been accepting to its hospitals more than 3000 ISIS terrorists during the civil war
    It is possible that some of 3000 were ISIS, but Israel makes no distinction - medical help is open to every Syrian or non-Syrian.

V

vicking747

"I already told you, Israel does NOT want peace. Lebanese do want peace more than Israel wants" - yes, I heard this BS already and many, many times.

However, in the meantime Israel has not started a single war and Israel does not punish its citizens for congress with Lebanese.

As to peace, Israel has it without asking your approval.
    No you don’t have peace, you just have stability on your North border that is temporary.
    As written before, you are not interested in a real peace with Lebanon and want to impose yourself with weapons, not live in harmony with Lebanon.
    Lebanon needs peace more than Israel, but not Israel, we would end up competing in many fields like we do abroad.

your call. We are ready, not you

AtheistForYeezus

AtheistForYeezus

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    No you don’t have peace, you just have stability on your North border that is temporary.
    As written before, you are not interested in a real peace with Lebanon and want to impose yourself with weapons, not live in harmony with Lebanon.
    Lebanon needs peace more than Israel, but not Israel, we would end up competing in many fields like we do abroad.

You're silly if you think Lebanon can compete with Israel in the tech and medical field.
    They're lightyears ahead of us.

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member

You are running in circles. Remember - peace is absence of war and absence of war without guaranties.

V

vicking747

You're silly if you think Lebanon can compete with Israel in the tech and medical field.
    They're lightyears ahead of us.
    We would certainly not compete in science or medical field as yes Israel is very advanced. Again this is a great contribution to Humanity and I believe we all respect that as many medicines and technology are even in Lebanon.
    But we are competing in many other fields like tourism, gastronomy, art, commercial trading, banking, etc