Living under Zionist Israel

V

vicking747

You are running in circles. Remember - peace is absence of war and absence of war without guaranties.
No, this is your definition of peace. Peace means I don’t have to worry what would happen tomorrow, peace means there is no political attacks on a daily basis against each other, peace is that we live in full harmony as normal countries do.
Let me ask you a question, why are you not ready to sign peace with Lebanon? What are you worried of ? What is the cost for you to do so ?
Hezbollah and most of the anti Israel parties would certainly backup peace based on honest and fair criteria.
As Christians, it is a duty to make peace with other human beings hence you will always find a counterpart in Lebanon ready to turn a page and start from scratch on acceptable basis for future generations

But you are not interested, and I don’t really understand why

• Advertisement
  • proIsrael-nonIsraeli

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
    We would certainly not compete in science or medical field as yes Israel is very advanced. Again this is a great contribution to Humanity and I believe we all respect that as many medicines and technology are even in Lebanon.
    But we are competing in many other fields like tourism, gastronomy, art, commercial trading, banking, etc
    "tourism, gastronomy, art" are incomparable areas because each is unique and equaly worth seeing.

"commercial trading, banking" I think you are dreaming.

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
    No, this is your definition of peace. Peace means I don’t have to worry what would happen tomorrow, peace means there is no political attacks on a daily basis against each other, peace is that we live in full harmony as normal countries do.
    Let me ask you a question, why are you not ready to sign peace with Lebanon? What are you worried of ? What is the cost for you to do so ?
    Hezbollah and most of the anti Israel parties would certainly backup peace based on honest and fair criteria.
    As Christians, it is a duty to make peace with other human beings hence you will always find a counterpart in Lebanon ready to turn a page and start from scratch on acceptable basis for future generations

But you are not interested, and I don’t really understand why
    "this is your definition of peace" - actually it's definition of reality.

BTW, if you really are seeking your version of peace - it is possible.
    Here is what you should do - drop all your demands and simply ask for peace, you might even be surprised.

V

vicking747

"tourism, gastronomy, art" are incomparable areas because each is unique and equaly worth seeing.

"commercial trading, banking" I think you are dreaming.
    Where was Israel and where was Lebanon in the 60’s ? Israel was way behind except military
    Lebanon can’t grow with an eternal state of war as you will always find a country which would take advantage of that. Before it was the
    "this is your definition of peace" - actually it's definition of reality.

BTW, if you really are seeking your version of peace - it is possible.
    Here is what you should do - drop all your demands and simply ask for peace, you might even be surprised.
    so basically, you give us peace at the expense of the destruction of our country. You have zero responsibility in the 400,000 Palestinians refugees in Lebanon?
    Be serious, invest in the long term not in short term thanks to your weapons

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
    Where was Israel and where was Lebanon in the 60’s ? Israel was way behind except military
    Lebanon can’t grow with an eternal state of war as you will always find a country which would take advantage of that. Before it was the

so basically, you give us peace at the expense of the destruction of our country. You have zero responsibility in the 400,000 Palestinians refugees in Lebanon?
    "so basically, you give us peace at the expense of the destruction of our country" - however way you perceive the meaning of unconditional peace offer you can always not to make it.

BTW, "my weapons" is much better investment than my investment in "trusting you".

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member

OK, now I am ripe for hearing yet more BS about high value of peace agreements.
    BTW, while you'll be giving the lecture Israel will be packing bigger, harder fist to be ready to slam back.
    Please, you may start ...

"Arab League Warns ‘Religious War’ Could Follow Israeli Sovereignty"

V

vicking747

OK, now I am ripe for hearing yet more BS about high value of peace agreements.
    BTW, while you'll be giving the lecture Israel will be packing bigger, harder fist to be ready to slam back.
    Please, you may start ...

"Arab League Warns ‘Religious War’ Could Follow Israeli Sovereignty"
    I really think that you don’t understand this region and I can’t blame you as half of Israeli have nothing to do with the Middle East.
    - what war of religion are you talking about ? Lebanon has 18 sects, we don’t have a swingle religion.
    Lebanon is divided between Christians and Muslims and Muslims themselves are divided between Sunni and Shiaa.
    Each sect or even religion has its own rules and hierarchy. Christians will never launch a religious war. As for Muslims, you do have Druzes who are split between Israel and Lebanon plus Syria. They will not launch any war against Israel. Sunni ? Sunni are aligning to Saudi Arabia which is favouring negotiations and peace. Then left Shiaa, well despite what you want to portray, Shiaa are not suicidal and I invite you to read the MOU between Hezbollah and the FPM that confirms that the ultimate objective is peace.
    Back to your BS statement, if Lebanon had ONE religion then yes it could make sense. But with 18 sects and no majority decision maker, Lebanon will not launch wars at Israel

You remind me these brainwashed US guys who have no clue where Lebanon is and believe that all Arabs are Muslims or warriors or Jihadists. Not the case at all. Please read history, read about what population makes Lebanon and try to interstate yourself in the Middle East rather than living with a gun in the hand and eternal fear that the day you will have no weapons, then you would be killed by your neighbours

What a sad life and a fake reality.

so I am not having a clear answer to my question, why are you against real peace ? Fear that once it is achieved we would attack you ? Not wanting to address our asks to resolve the contentious points ? Not willing to find a democratic State near you ? Or just hate?

V

vicking747

"so basically, you give us peace at the expense of the destruction of our country" - however way you perceive the meaning of unconditional peace offer you can always not to make it.

BTW, "my weapons" is much better investment than my investment in "trusting you".
    No one is asking you to give a blank check or abandon your army. All we are asking is to think long term as weapons can’t be a long term solution. Trust will take time to be built up, but Israel has no intent to resolve the issue with Lebanon

Steven Gerrard

Steven Gerrard

No one is asking you to give a blank check or abandon your army. All we are asking is to think long term as weapons can’t be a long term solution. Trust will take time to be built up, but Israel has no intent to resolve the issue with Lebanon
    Let them be keen by taking back the refugees first from our country then we can talk about a peace solution.

Worst peace solution with the Israelis is making them think we will bow down to their demands.

V

vicking747

Let them be keen by taking back the refugees first from our country then we can talk about a peace solution.

Worst peace solution with the Israelis is making them think we will bow down to their demands.
    BOOM and you got trapped

this is what they want that you leave them alone - they are way smarter than our approach. The minute you corner Israelis by being real with peace, they panic.
    But as long as you let them do the first step, then the last 70 years waiting for a solution will take another 170 years while by then Palestinian will be more Lebanese than you and me.

We need to proactively engage into a resolution with the support of all parties involved. Time goes against Lebanon interest and Israeli know it

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
    BOOM and you got trapped

this is what they want that you leave them alone - they are way smarter than our approach. The minute you corner Israelis by being real with peace, they panic.
    But as long as you let them do the first step, then the last 70 years waiting for a solution will take another 170 years while by then Palestinian will be more Lebanese than you and me.

We need to proactively engage into a resolution with the support of all parties involved. Time goes against Lebanon interest and Israeli know it
    "this is what they want that you leave them alone"

You are right and had you done it from the very beginning, 70+ years ago, you and your kind wouldn't not had the need today to whine about "conditions for peace".

Own up to your mistakes and make peace or see Israel enjoying peace regardless.

@Steven Gerrard

V

vicking747

You are right and had you done it from the very beginning, 70+ years ago, you and your kind wouldn't not had the need today to whine about "conditions for peace".

@Steven Gerrard
    That’s correct, a lot of Lebanese are doing you great favours indirectly

Steven Gerrard

Steven Gerrard

lol utter BS

L

Lemon

I hear this for the last 13 years.

"Hezbollah Threatens ‘Precise Strikes’ in Israel"
    If Hezbollah really had "precision strike" missiles, and wanted to really hurt Israel, they should be threatening Jerusalem (surely they can target only Jewish quarters, right?) or the West Bank settlements. But after 2006 Hezbollah has been all bark and no bite.

L

Lemon

Almost all of the "refugees" have been born in Lebanon and lived their whole lives there. Israel has no responsibility for them. Let every country take care of their own occupants.

Of course, that doesn't absolve Israel from the way it treats the 5 or so million Palestinians within its borders, but when it comes to manufacturing reasons for war, that is a much more legitimate grounds than the poor cards that Lebanon was dealt by Jordan and Syria.

V

vicking747

Almost all of the "refugees" have been born in Lebanon and lived their whole lives there. Israel has no responsibility for them. Let every country take care of their own occupants.

Of course, that doesn't absolve Israel from the way it treats the 5 or so million Palestinians within its borders, but when it comes to manufacturing reasons for war, that is a much more legitimate grounds than the poor cards that Lebanon was dealt by Jordan and Syria.
    These refugees can’t stay in Lebanon and as long as they stay in Lebanon there will be no peace with Israel nor peace within Lebanon

Israel is there to stay and no one wants to kick the Jews in the sea, but equally Israel can’t be built on the death of other nations.

so now that Israel is friend with most of the Arab world and GCC, can they intervene and ask GCC countries to take the Palestinians refugees ?

they will never ever get implemented in Lebanon and will never get any citizenship nor any right to buy in Lebanon.

we had a civil war on this topic and No one is keen to reopen another war

Steven Gerrard

Steven Gerrard

Palestinians will not want to stay in Lebanon and prefer to go back to Palestine because we don't give Palestinians citizenship.

ask any Palestinian what they think, they will tell you the same.

L

Lemon

These refugees can’t stay in Lebanon and as long as they stay in Lebanon there will be no peace with Israel nor peace within Lebanon

Israel is there to stay and no one wants to kick the Jews in the sea, but equally Israel can’t be built on the death of other nations.

so now that Israel is friend with most of the Arab world and GCC, can they intervene and ask GCC countries to take the Palestinians refugees ?

they will never ever get implemented in Lebanon and will never get any citizenship nor any right to buy in Lebanon.

we had a civil war on this topic and No one is keen to reopen another war
    I'm not saying the Palestinian refugees aren't a problem, but waiting on Israel to solve it for you is a lost cause. If you don't want to naturalize them, fine, but don't expect Israel to do it either. It's pretty obvious that Israel is not going to want Palestinians to have any kind of state either so even moving them to West Bank or Gaza is not going to fly. And if Israel is going to "intervene" and ask the Arabs to take them, why not ask the Arab world yourself? That has better chances of success, but still pretty dismal.

I suppose you could march the Palestinians to Syria on gunpoint. They could then make their way to Turkey and Europe with the rest of the Syrian, Iraqi and Afghani refugees.

Or just ask UN to finally start treating them like any other refugees and resettle them in willing countries. EU for example is taking in bunch of refugees from Africa and Middle East, why not the Palestinians? I for one would welcome them.