• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

Loans possibility in Lebanon

Santos82

I need to take a loan of approximate 40,000 usd cash in order to settle new house payment.
Which institution is providing such a loan today in lebanon? Anyone knows? I called 2 major banks, and they are not providing loans currently. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Orange Room

I need to take a loan of approximate 40,000 usd cash in order to settle new house payment.
Which institution is providing such a loan today in lebanon? Anyone knows? I called 2 major banks, and they are not providing loans currently. Thanks

Forget about getting dollars from any Lebanese bank for the next 10 years

Santos82

What about LBP loans? Is any bank providing? I guess its too risky for them given the current situation / devaluation.

What about LBP loans? Is any bank providing? I guess its too risky for them given the current situation / devaluation.

Some are giving soon loans for housing
Bank iskan
They received a 160 million dollars loan from Koweït they will give loan of 450 millions in lira around 40,000 dollars
Maximum

Santos82

Some are giving soon loans for housing
Bank iskan
They received a 160 million dollars loan from Koweït they will give loan of 450 millions in lira around 40,000 dollars
Maximum

Hmm i went there and asked.
There are various conditions and one of them is that they are giving at 1500 and not 3900 or more!!!