Loans possibility in Lebanon

Santos82

I need to take a loan of approximate 40,000 usd cash in order to settle new house payment.
Which institution is providing such a loan today in lebanon? Anyone knows? I called 2 major banks, and they are not providing loans currently. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Orange Room

I need to take a loan of approximate 40,000 usd cash in order to settle new house payment.
Which institution is providing such a loan today in lebanon? Anyone knows? I called 2 major banks, and they are not providing loans currently. Thanks

Forget about getting dollars from any Lebanese bank for the next 10 years

Santos82

What about LBP loans? Is any bank providing? I guess its too risky for them given the current situation / devaluation.

What about LBP loans? Is any bank providing? I guess its too risky for them given the current situation / devaluation.

Some are giving soon loans for housing
Bank iskan
They received a 160 million dollars loan from Koweït they will give loan of 450 millions in lira around 40,000 dollars
Maximum

Santos82

Some are giving soon loans for housing
Bank iskan
They received a 160 million dollars loan from Koweït they will give loan of 450 millions in lira around 40,000 dollars
Maximum

Hmm i went there and asked.
There are various conditions and one of them is that they are giving at 1500 and not 3900 or more!!!

Go to Qard el Hassan.

If you have enough gold or a valuable collateral, you may be lucky and they might give you in USD.
But if his name is leaked ; the poor guy will be blacklisted ; for me it is not worth the risk ; do you want to destroy his life
Put a HA flag in your apartment in Germany and let your neighbor see it ; you don’t dare 1611479636377.png
Many Shias are closing their accounts in the terrorist Qard el Hassan

Rafidi

Legendary Member
But if his name is leaked ; the poor guy will be blacklisted ; for me it is not worth the risk ; do you want to destroy his life
Put a HA flag in your apartment in Germany and let your neighbor see it ; you don’t dare View attachment 22682
Many Shias are closing their accounts in the terrorist Qard el Hassan

I have three flags in my house and three on the balcony. My neighbors dont say anything. One of them asked me to get him the two from Lebanon. I promised to next i visit Lebanon. Would you like me to send you some flags to the US?

He is not depositing or making a donation. He is receiving help which the alternatives cannot provide. That "if his name is leaked" is a bogeyman. Financial institutions dont get hacked every day. Even institutions in the US and Europe have suffered cyber attacks. The important thing is for measures to be put in place to prevent future attacks. Whatever risks there may be, the person who needs the loan is the one best to determine if taking the risks is worthy of the benefits.

He is free to consider his options and make an assessment to determine what is best for him. Apparently, he is in a difficult financial situation. May be you should help him out since you are in the US or give him recommendation to get a loan from the US embassy in Beirut or the US Treasury.

SeaAb

Legendary Member
Staff member
Super Penguin
I have three flags in my house and three on the balcony. My neighbors dont say anything. One of them asked me to get him the two from Lebanon. I promised to next i visit Lebanon. Would you like me to send you some flags to the US?

He is not depositing or making a donation. He is receiving help which the alternatives cannot provide. That "if his name is leaked" is a bogeyman. Financial institutions dont get hacked every day. Even institutions in the US and Europe have suffered cyber attacks. The important thing is for measures to be put in place to prevent future attacks. Whatever risks there may be, the person who needs the loan is the one best to determine if taking the risks is worthy of the benefits.

He is free to consider his options and make an assessment to determine what is best for him. Apparently, he is in a difficult financial situation. May be you should help him out since you are in the US or give him recommendation to get a loan from the US embassy in Beirut or the US Treasury.
Meen 2allak LVV lives in the US? He's still camped on Matn highway trying to force GMA to resign.

Weezy

Legendary Member

You have 3 HA flags on the balcony in Germany? You're pretty brave ill give you that

Mrsrx

Not an expert!
Staff member
Reading this thread and the difficulty of financing any project in lebanon. Are loan sharks prospering nowadays?