• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

Lokman Slim found dead in his car

Do you believe HA was behind Lokman's killing?

• Yes - 100%

• No - 100%

• Maybe - Unsure

Results are only viewable after voting.

Joe tayyar

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
I don't see any issue with what she said. She's proud of her late brother. She is entitled to her opinion. It is somewhat stupid and childish to cry and make threats and pretend that this is somehow an attack on the Christians. This is worse than Muslims complaining about caricatures ...
Im not complaining, but we didnt know that he is a maronite! Anyway soon the pope will make him a saint, cant wait to collect some holy oil from his darreeh!

JB81

Legendary Member
I don't see any issue with what she said. She's proud of her late brother. She is entitled to her opinion. It is somewhat stupid and childish to cry and make threats and pretend that this is somehow an attack on the Christians. This is worse than Muslims complaining about caricatures ...

It is a total disrespect to equate her brother to the Christ for cheap politics.
Fhemna religious people using religion for their benefits, kamen na2esna atheists?

Achilles

It is a total disrespect to equate her brother to the Christ for cheap politics.
Fhemna religious people using religion for their benefits, kamen na2esna atheists?

Man enough bigotry, We feel being thrown back in the time of the inquisition... Is there a copyright in a free country like Lebanon on when an how I should sing a religious song? I wanna sing holy Friday songs every time I play bowling, it help me focus, are you gonna burn me on the stake for that? And yes I‘m a proud Maronite believer.

Plz take 2 minutes or your time and do a simple google search and check what slogans and catch words were raised during FPM demos... look at that huge banner on which it was written: “And on the 8th day God created Michel Aoun - Genesis 13/10” falsifying the wording of the Genesis chapter of the Bible ; or that other picture showing the Famous immaculate heart of Mary Painting, with Mary’s heart being replaced with a photo of Aoun ; or that chick who was screaming on TV During a rally that God had 3 three sons Jesus, Aoun and his son in law. Google it it’s extremely easy to find. Isn’t that disrespect also? And you are making a fuss because a holy Friday hymn was being recited during a multi-faith funeral ceremony?

The Country is collapsing completely, economy is totally destroyed, you can be killed just by going to an ATM or for Freedom of speech ; so I don’t Really think that getting back to some mediaeval Templar 12 century mindset is the answer to the current problems and a way to recover from the complete destruction of the State.

JB81

Legendary Member
Man enough bigotry, We feel being thrown back in the time of the inquisition... Is there a copyright in a free country like Lebanon on when an how I should sing a religious song? I wanna sing holy Friday songs every time I play bowling, it help me focus, are you gonna burn me on the stake for that? And yes I‘m a proud Maronite believer.

Plz take 2 minutes or your time and do a simple google search and check what slogans and catch words were raised during FPM demos... look at that huge banner on which it was written: “And on the 8th day God created Michel Aoun - Genesis 13/10” falsifying the wording of the Genesis chapter of the Bible ; or that other picture showing the Famous immaculate heart of Mary Painting, with Mary’s heart being replaced with a photo of Aoun ; or that chick who was screaming on TV During a rally that God had 3 three sons Jesus, Aoun and his son in law. Google it it’s extremely easy to find. Isn’t that disrespect also? And you are making a fuss because a holy Friday hymn was being recited during a multi-faith funeral ceremony?

The Country is collapsing completely, economy is totally destroyed, you can be killed just by going to an ATM or for Freedom of speech ; so I don’t Really think that getting back to some mediaeval Templar 12 century mindset is the answer to the current problems and a way to recover from the complete destruction of the State.

So it's a free country but I'm not allowed to criticize people using my religion for cheap politics... I see who is the hypocrite

HmsBThn

Legendary Member
رشا الأمير: لقد قتلوا إماماً

Baddik trou2eh 3a wad3ik shway tante.

This campaign agaisnt the victims, became similar to the bullying of gebran's son and family.
She is strange in her use of words, however remains the victim along her family.
The terrorists are roaming free, probably lurking their next victim, and this is the focus now of social media and the religious puritans. Puke.

Manifesto

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
This campaign against the victims, became similar to the bullying of Gebran's son and family.
She is strange in her use of words, however remains the victim along her family.
The terrorists are roaming free, probably lurking their next victim, and this is the focus now of social media and the religious puritans. Puke.

Excuse me, but have a hard time sympathizing with someone who sees people as collateral damage.
One reaps what one sows. Now you can go pray for the agent-turned-Imam in your little corner. No one's stopping you. Thanks!