• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

Lokman Slim found dead in his car

Do you believe HA was behind Lokman's killing?

• Yes - 100%

• No - 100%

• Maybe - Unsure

Results are only viewable after voting.

HmsBThn

Legendary Member
Excuse me, but have a hard time sympathizing with someone who sees people as collateral damage.
One reaps what one sows. Now you can go pray for the agent-turned-Imam in your little corner. No one's stopping you. Thanks!

Why are you starting to sound like a whore, very much like charbel khalil :) playing the tough snowflake

I will pray to anything I want, and she has the right to consider her brother whatever she wants. She hasn't forced anything on you. Your campaign agaisnt her is cheap, low, and smells like Budweiser puke.

Manifesto

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
I will pray to anything I want, and she has the right to consider her brother whatever she wants. She hasn't forced anything on you. Your campaign agaisnt her is cheap, low, and smells like Budweiser puke.

True. She has the right to consider him an Imam, and I have the right to make fun of that. Isn't that how free speech works?

HmsBThn

Legendary Member
When you want to use an Islamophobic avatar (which you have the right to do), the least you can do is spare us your moral lecturing :/ @Genius

Stop embarrassing yourself Charbel.
There is no good coming back once you are caught being a bully.

You equate in your small world, caricature of religions, to online bullying of individuals. Take some time and reflect in the corner on your wrongdoings.

JB81

Legendary Member
Stop embarrassing yourself Charbel.
There is no good coming back once you are caught being a bully.

You equate in your small world, caricature of religions, to online bullying of individuals. Take some time and reflect in the corner on your wrongdoings.

They brought that to themselves almost as if they want to start a Lokman cult.

Worst, they used people's traditions, as in your face, to worship the man.

The disrespect is met with a pushback from majority of Shiites and Christians.

To classify it as bullying, it is another form of oppression, denying people freedom of expression and criticism.
You can't step on people than go cry why they push back.
Either respect others or expect a backlash for your insensitive approach

HmsBThn

Legendary Member
They brought that to themselves almost as if they want to start a Lokman cult.

Worst, they used people's traditions, as in your face, to worship the man.

The disrespect is met with a pushback from majority of Shiites and Christians.

To classify it as bullying, it is another form of oppression, denying people freedom of expression and criticism.
You can't step on people than go cry why they push back.
Either respect others or expect a backlash for your insensitive approach

They are allowed to believe anything, and consider their assassinated son at any divine position. It does not give anyone the right to bully.
That's why laws in decent countries allow freedom of expression, and interdict bullying.
Your whole rhetoric is political. Politicians in lebanon have done worst. Michel aoun has accepted a picture where he is part of the divine family, hanging out with Mary and jesus. Who cares.

Patriot

Orange Room Supporter
They are allowed to believe anything, and consider their assassinated son at any divine position. It does not give anyone the right to bully.
That's why laws in decent countries allow freedom of expression, and interdict bullying.
Your whole rhetoric is political. Politicians in lebanon have done worst. Michel aoun has accepted a picture where he is part of the divine family, hanging out with Mary and jesus. Who cares.

Just to put hypocrisy into a couple of pictures.

1613247669910.png

1613247683544.png

1613247716640.png

SeaAb

Legendary Member
Staff member
Super Penguin
Play the video and watch the next 30 seconds from the current timestamp. :cigar: