Lokman Slim found dead in his car

Do you believe HA was behind Lokman's killing?

• Yes - 100%

• No - 100%

• Maybe - Unsure

Results are only viewable after voting.

JB81

Legendary Member
They are allowed to believe anything, and consider their assassinated son at any divine position. It does not give anyone the right to bully.
That's why laws in decent countries allow freedom of expression, and interdict bullying.
Your whole rhetoric is political. Politicians in lebanon have done worst. Michel aoun has accepted a picture where he is part of the divine family, hanging out with Mary and jesus. Who cares.

They are allowed to believe he is god, but once they disrespect others, actually, his family are the true bullies.

Enno aktar mn hek wa2e7a ma fi... enno political activist badkon ta3mlou L Masssih wel Houssein
W badkon atbe3on ma yemte3do mn estghelekon la koudsiyeh w ramziyet hal shakhsiyet.

Jesus is not for sale for political whoreness

HmsBThn

Legendary Member
They are allowed to believe he is god, but once they disrespect others, actually, his family are the true bullies.

Enno aktar mn hek wa2e7a ma fi... enno political activist badkon ta3mlou L Masssih wel Houssein
W badkon atbe3on ma yemte3do mn estghelekon la koudsiyeh w ramziyet hal shakhsiyet.

Jesus is not for sale for political whoreness

How did they disrespect you.

JB81

Legendary Member
How did they disrespect you.

Because they used my religion and Shiites figures for political whoreness.

Tel3et enno they used the wrong weapon to persuade these communities.

Not over Jesus or Hussein. Use Buddah

HmsBThn

Legendary Member
Because they used my religion and Shiites figures for political whoreness.

Tel3et enno they used the wrong weapon to persuade these communities.

Not over Jesus or Hussein. Use Buddah

You are making up stories.

HA, Future, Fpm, amal and LF are in this case the biggest whores. They use every religious excuse to gain any argument.

JB81

Legendary Member
You are making up stories.

HA, Future, Fpm, amal and LF are in this case the biggest whores. They use every religious excuse to gain any argument.

Salma mother of Lokman became the mother of Lebanon... the sheikh said in his funeral?

And you tell me that I came up with stories

HmsBThn

Legendary Member
Salma mother of Lokman became the mother of Lebanon... the sheikh said in his funeral?

And you tell me that I came up with stories

Aoun became bayy el kil?
Why is this one acceptable? Millions of people don't like him.
You are running in circles. Every argument you are using is coming back at your own circle.

JB81

Legendary Member
Aoun became bayy el kil?
Why is this one acceptable? Millions of people don't like him.
You are running in circles. Every argument you are using is coming back at your own circle.

Really? Aoun is the President and treats everyone like a son.... even if some don't like him.

Mn wein la wein? A mother of no one vs the President of the country

HmsBThn

Legendary Member
Really? Aoun is the President and treats everyone like a son.... even if some don't like him.

Mn wein la wein? A mother of no one vs the President of the country

That's your opinion. Others see him like a dictator and hate him. It's disrespectful for them. Your argument is weak. You proved that they didn't disrespect you. Ma jebo seertak. You are politically driven and hateful.

JB81

Legendary Member
That's your opinion. Others see him like a dictator and hate him. It's disrespectful for them. Your argument is weak. You proved that they didn't disrespect you. Ma jebo seertak. You are politically driven and hateful.

Not my opinion... what do you consider a president of a country should be? Haven't you heard Biden talking about unity and as the President of all Americans?
Too bad that I have to explain to you psc 101 and the father figure of the President of a country .

Lokman's mom ??

JB81

Legendary Member
When the only book you read was Maguy Farah 2021 and you want to appear as an intellectual.

Sent from my tuffa7a.

Between Maguy Farah is a rare journalist in the Lebanese media... she is really a pro and smart.... away from khazba3let tenjim that she does for commercial meanings

HmsBThn

Legendary Member
Not my opinion... what do you consider a president of a country should be? Haven't you heard Biden talking about unity and as the President of all Americans?
Too bad that I have to explain to you psc 101 and the father figure of the President of a country .

Lokman's mom ??

Rubbish. A president is a president, not father of all. Haida habal and whoreness.
Check the video below. Not a fan of hashash but look only at the examples of aounis and their blasphemy. Lol

JB81

Legendary Member
Rubbish. A president is a president, not father of all. Haida habal and whoreness.
Check the video below. Not a fan of hashash but look only at the examples of aounis and their blasphemy. Lol

And a President of a country is the president of some or of the country?

HmsBThn

Legendary Member
And a President of a country is the president of some or of the country?

President of a country is not father of all. Are you following your own arguments? You are offended they called her mother of lebanon. How does that offend you. Why do you care what she is called. When aoun is called father of all, which could offend millions who hate him.
Where is this entitlement from? Why do you think you are allowed privileges?

Did you see the examples in hashash video??? Looooool blasphemy!!!!

JB81

Legendary Member
President of a country is not father of all. Are you following your own arguments? You are offended they called her mother of lebanon. How does that offend you. Why do you care what she is called. When aoun is called father of all, which could offend millions who hate him.
Where is this entitlement from? Why do you think you are allowed privileges?

Did you see the examples in hashash video??? Looooool blasphemy!!!!

You clearly dismiss the role of the Presidency! The President is the President of all, whether some like him or not.

It's not mazej but for more or less, in every country, the President is the Head figure Father Figure, whatever you may call it...

Hayda Head figure President of a country metelo metel emmo el shou esmo ??

HmsBThn

Legendary Member
You clearly dismiss the role of the Presidency! The President is the President of all, whether some like him or not.

It's not mazej but for more or less, in every country, the President is the Head figure Father Figure, whatever you may call it...

Hayda Head figure metel emmo el shou esmo ??

You got no argument and went full retard.
Watch the blasphemy in hashash video and enough whoreness. You are the masters of it.